Land Before Time DVD uploaded by Britney A.

BY F.Y.E.

Buy The Land Before Time DVDOnline & Save! Choose From a Huge Selection of DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs & Video Games. You can use your store Backstage Pass for 10% off on the site. see more...

Erin K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I adore this movie! Little foot, spike, ducky, Petrie, and cera are great. Watched as a kid and found the movie and will watch it as an adult and when I have kids they are watching!
Sylvia D.
Orlando, FL
By far one of my favorites as a kid!!! I think I watched this all the time!!! I found it again recently and had my kids watch it with me a few times!!! They now love it as much as I still do!!!
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I grew up with these movies. I remember everytime my grandma got home from work she always brought home a new movie as she worked at a grocery store.
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
I loved watching this movie when I was younger. This brings so many good childhood memories :). The kid's at my mom's daycare love watching it too
Daisy L.
This was my favorite movie growing up. I loved all the different characters and I loved going on all the adventures with them.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
One of my favorite movies when I was a kid. I watched it all the time. Now my son watches it and loves it too.
Amy D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Land before time is a cute movie about dinosaurs and it's become one of my favorite movie growing up I have i think every one of the land before time movies
Alyssa C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Land Before Time is a children's classic that I have grown up with. It is a heartwarming story of a group of younger dinosaurs who must journey to a far off land where they can live in safety and peace with the parents that they have tragically become seperate from. In this movie children will learn about loyalty, friendship, love, perseverance and to never give up in your dreams. The quality of animation and musical score is very well done. This is a movie that children will adore and remember for years to come. I know I have.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
I love all this movies! The whole Land Before Time saga is just cute, full of messages about love, companion, friendship, never give up when looking for something better, helping others, etc. They were good part of my childhood, and I think everone should see them.
Chloe j.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Beautiful film I don't care what anyone says I love my kiddie films such a great movie through great voices acting in the film I would recommend it with your child or if you like me then I suggest you watch it