BY LANCRY

Made in Spain. see more...

Massiel R.
Yonkers, NY
I love this after bath splash so much that it has become a staple on my daily hygiene routine. I splash this cologne right after coming out of the shower and it keeps me fresh all day. I have been gotten many compliments about the scent when I wear it. And I am not afraid to admit what it is and to recommend it to others. This is an old-fashioned Spaniard cologne that has surpassed the passing of time for being known as a refreshing body splash. It is perfect to trade your everyday perfume for this cologne during hot summer months as it is less irritant than many perfume formulas and prevent bad odor perspiration. I sometimes pour a capful under running water in my bath and fill the tub and bathe with this water and it makes me relax before bed. I will truly recommend it for the whole family. I really wish the other scents from this brand would be also available at drugstores.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
I love this stuff! Although I don't use it for what it's intended for. I use it for freshening sheets and mopping floors. Just add it to water in your bucket and it leaves a fresh scent and clean floor.
Anita D.
I haven't used this colon though, but have certainly heard so much good stuff about it. I would love to have it.