BY LANCÔME

A three-piece set of radiance boosting essentials, including a full size serum, a travel size serum, and an eye cream. The first step to your anti-aging skincare routine is Advanced Genifique. This is Lancome's powerful youth activating serum that reveals more radiant, smoother skin in as little as seven days. With Advanced Genifique, you target the 10 key signs of youth: skin texture, resiliency, elasticity, firmness, sagginess, fine lines, wrinkles, radiance, clarity, and skintone. It comes with an advanced self-loading dropper that gives you the perfect dose of serum for each application. After applying this serum, layer on your eye cream. This unique gel-cream leaves the eye contour velvety to the touch. Dark circles and signs of fatigue appear reduced and the eye area gets a fresh, luminous appearance. This set contains: - 1 oz Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate (full size) - 0.2 oz Genifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Cream (full size) - 0.27 oz Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate (travel size) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
So I don't know how all the other products work however I got a sample of the Advanced Genifique serum that comes in the bottle all the way to the left the one with the dropper and I use it as a moisturizer which I'm sure isn't right but it is working for me. The smell isn't terrible and it dries quite quickly into my face which is great. From what I can tell it is pretty expensive as a simple product so when I buy it I will definitely try to find something like this set.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Worcester, MA
This product is amazing. It shows instant results and provides good moisture for the eye area. I felt my skin looked more radiant and plumped. The only downside is the price, as it is very expensive. I would still recommend it to others. I received a bottle for free for review.
Sonia L M.
Sonia L M.
Calexico, CA
Best sling regiment!!! Within a week you can see the improvement. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it. I love it, very effective. I buy mine at Dillard's at the Lancôme counter. I have recommend it to other ppl & they love it!!
Erika B.
Erika B.
This product literally faded my dark spots. Really gentle and refreshing. It was my first time buying because a friend I have who works at lancome recommended if to me. I would recommend this to anyone with spots.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Pekin, IL
I liked this product, however did not notice enough of a difference to continue using it. I feel as though it helped a little bit but I did not notice the dramatic difference I was expecting.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Gardena, CA
Really nice serum. Leaves skin soft & radiant. Its a bit pricy but its worth an investment. The applicator gives you the right amount that you need. Def should try
Violet M.
Violet M.
weeki wachee
Great kit. Makes you feel like a fancy facial at a spa with out the troubles of going out
Salma A.
Salma A.
I assure that the great product ever it helps to minimize the black cercles under the eyes