Lancôme Your Perfect Skin Ritual Visionnaire Cream + Concentrate + Skin Corrector + Eye Corrector uploaded by Kaila W.

BY LANCÔME

Your Perfect Skin Ritual: 1x Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream 50ml/1.7oz 1x Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate 7ml/0.23oz 1x Visionnaire [LR2412 4% - CX] Advanced Skin Corrector 7ml/0.23oz 1x Visionnaire Yeux Advanced Eye...

Sara R.
This is my favorite rutine to do. It helps my skin with smooth and refreshing creams. I looooooooove all the products equaly. Lancome it's just the perfect brand for skin care. The eye corrector it's to die for, yay! #LovingLancome #LovingIt
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
I purchased this product at Belk. I started with a sample, but loved it so much I purchased the full size. This is a miracle in a bottle!!!! I seriously noticed a difference in the hydration and appearance of my skin. Slightly fragranced (most Lancôme products are) but nothing over powering. It is a bit pricy, but worth every penny and it lasted about 2-3 months. Could probably stretch it out longer, BUT I don’t skim on application. I would highly recommend this product. Try it and see for yourself the difference it makes.
India l.
This product is amazing. Ihave fair/oily skin and it works for me. It cleared my skin from blotchy spot, it made my skin spear more vibrant and baby soft. It blurred my pores out which is amazing. It didnt make me oily it actually helped control my oilyness haha. It has a light scent. It was not harsh on my skin. It is on the pricey side. But it works. It does exactly what it says it will do. I love it.
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg , MS
If you are looking for a complete package of products for all the steps in good skin this is a great one to try. It doesn't feel harsh to your skin and you are left feeling very clean and refreshed overall
Sara L.
Washington, DC
Se que es un poco car pero se que estas cremas ayudan a idratar tu piel mantenerla en un balance saludable que ayuda que tu carra se sienta y se vea muy radiante.
Kaila W.
Mullens, WV
I have only used the advanced skin corrector. It works really good on minimizing pores, goes on good easy to apply. Goes good under makeup. I would buy more
Nely T.
I use the visionnaire day and night moisturizer. The day moisturizer now has spf 20. It took away the dry patches I had on my t-zone.
Luz H.
Los Angeles ca
Muy bien producto miras resultados pronto lo recomiento que lo hucen Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Blanca R.
Las Milpas
I love the smell it has and it keeps your face hydrated and clean also you don't breakout or anything at all