BY LANCÔME

Use these 4 amazing double ended jumbo Lip Crayons to achieve a trendy blurred lip effect for the perfect fall day. Each one combines a sheer formula on one end and a highly pigmented matte formula on the other end.

Sonia Rykiel designed the stamps on the lip crayons to represent the most artistic neighborhood in Paris (Saint-Germain-des-Prés). The colorful drawings embody street art and really bring an edgy, playful, and modern twist to the collection.

Lancome x Sonia Rykiel Parisian Lip Crayon
  • "I love this product. It is such a beautiful color and has a creamy consistency. It also keeps my lips moisturized and doesn't dry them out or make them chapped so that is awesome. Give this item a try !!!" in 3 reviews
Hazel L.
johanna l.
Kent
Its very creamy and light whitch i love and it gives a nice look to your lips. Its very pigmented and goes with a lot of colors and good with blending it
with different products.
Kara R.
Love every little thing about this super smooth gliding lip crayon! The pigmentation is beautiful the packaging is even nice. So easy to use and keep lips touched up all day. Would recommend to others.
Marcia C. M.
Las Vegas
Such a great product. Beautiful color and very creamy easy to apply. Making your lips look fresh and full give this lip pencil a try.
Pamela M.
Alanta Georgia
I love it's a Great it's a good value the colors r good very easy to apply on 😉😉 it's my first time user and I love it's a good value
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
This its a excelent brand. With a realy good products, I love it! Every woman should try this! Its so beautiful on lips and sexy
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
I love this product its very pigmented and i love to wear on somedays i would reccomend this product to others
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
I love this. It's so precise and you could literally use this as a lip stain. It's long wear and it's so smooth
Shannon S.
Athens, GA
So
Fun! I have never used a lip crayon but this product was truly worth every penny! Very very pleased
Ansam A.
I never liked what I liked. I love pens very much and I do not want to buy again