Lancome Women's La Petite Collection, 3 In Love Lip Gloss Set, 0.4 Ounce

Moisturizing. Nourishing your lips. Up to eight hours. This product is manufactured in France.

Moisturizing; Nourishing your lips; Up to eight hours

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancome Women's La Petite Collection, 3 In Love Lip Gloss Set, 0.4 Ounce!
8 months agoHonolulu, HI
Ok, so I gave this a review strictly 3 stars due to the wonderful Brand but more than 100 dollars is a bit overpriced for some lip gloss. I demand to know what kind of cancer curing agent is in this awesome stuff;-) can I have a sample please. I have heard of these and I want to let others here know what I think!
7 months ago
Good resistance on my lips nice color and my lips loock more bigger when i use this product!