BY LANCÔME #58 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Capture the skin you want to keep forever with Lancôme’s best-selling Visionnaire skin correctors.

NEW Advanced Multi-Correcting Eye Balm has a triple-correcting effect on the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles and under eyes bags.

Made with Hydra Blur Technology, this cooling eye balm immediately blurs the appearance of imperfections around your eyes. Its lightweight texture blends seamlessly into the skin, targeting fine lines, evening skin tone and reducing the appearance of bags and dark circles.

See visible results in real-time:

Immediately: soft focus blurring effect helps reveal smoother eye contour.
All day long: skin is hydrated.
After four weeks: crow’s feet and wrinkles are targeted and appear visibly reduced, as if corrected.

For skin you can be proud of.
Hide no more! Love your age.

Lancôme Visionnaire Yeux - Eye On Correction™
  • "didnt work out as well as i thought it would but its good fro very dry skin good to moisturise with and good to use
    " in 2 reviews
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Omg I can’t even stress how much everyone who has under eye issues of any kind needs this product in their life!!! I know there are a lot of eye creams out there and it can be stressful trying to find the right one or you’ve spent a lot of money and still haven’t found the right one well I promise 1000% you will NOT regret purchasing this! It’s a must have and I highly recommend it! It has helped my under eyes so much. Leaves them so soft, dark circles are gone within a week and I use it before I apply my makeup and my concealer does not crease at ALL no matter which one I use. You can find this in Lanćomes website or HSN.
Kelly K.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite anti- wrinkle eye cream . Most eye creams do not have the instant results that you will see while using this cream . The cream is very concentrated and very little will cover both your eye areas . This made a huge difference for me since it does have a steep price point . With its concentration and all my fine lines going away it was well worth the investment .
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This stuff is amazing! It's an undereye product, but I love the results and feel/finish so well that I apply it to my entire face. It's great to use under your foundation if you've ran out of primer or if you don't usually use a primer. It helps fill in pores and fine lines, and lets makeup glide on smooth. It's a bit on the expensive side, so I like to use it only when I'm out of primer. If you're a fan of Lancome, you should try this product!
Sarah G.
Katy, TX
I love this eye cream... I have been using it for a year or so now and the difference it has made is amazing. The circles under my eyes don’t get nearly as dark as they used to when I got very little sleep. My crows feet and discoloration has disappeared and my eyes always feel so moisturized. I’ve noticed that my concealer doesn’t budge any more under my eyes either. In the past it didn’t matter what concealer or how much baking I did l, the concealer would crease and bunch because the skin around my eyes was so dry. I have super sensitive eyes that water constantly and I have no irritation from this products. I love Lancôme skin care and the visionnaire line works wonders. I will use it until it doesn’t work or they quite making it.
Kate F.
Hampton, GA
I love this but it makes my eyes water and burn for some reason :( all of Lancôme’s products do the same even if it’s not right around my eye area. It seemed to work but I just couldn’t stand the burning unfortunately. Maybe it’s the fragrance or something they use but it does the same thing to my mom. Maybe we are allergic to a ingredient
Andrea J.
Fairfield
I absolutely love this product. I got it as a free gift with purchase of my Crescendo but the small size is great to try out. It’s super creamy and I have seen improvement in fine lines around my eyes with only a week of use. It works great under makeup as well! Will be buying full size when my trial runs out.
Rafaela L.
Malden
one of the best brands for facials, all of the products that I experienced gave me immediate good results, unfortunately I could only use some of them, I would use all to have even better results. I will continue to be a great customer and fan because all the products are really amazing. 💘💘💘
Stephanie T.
Sunyside, NY
I have been using this product for the last 3 weeks. I little pricy for how much of the product you get but one Pump will cover both under eyes. My dark circles are less visible. Willing To stick with the product to see results. Lancôme Visionnaire Yeux - Eye On Correction™
nilam p.
Washington, DC
Feels so refreshing and I love the smell which is an added bonus! My eyes feel so relieved after using this product and I would recommend this to anyone wanting to use a simple but effective product
Savanna H.
Indianapolis
This is not only a fantastic eye cream, but doubles as an under eye primer, and helps to prevent creasing of my concealer. I have noticed a slight improvement in the fine lines under my eyes, and my skin seems to look brighter and more refreshed.
Will this minimize my puffy eyes and dark circles?
Misti C.
What are your thoughts on using this under makeup?
Should this be used in the am AND pm or just one or the other? Thanks
Divya M.
Aurora , IL
How this works and which is the best time to apply it?
Joanna A.
I'm in my early 30s, worth the price tag?