BY LANCÔME

Visionnaire Yeux  will make eyes photo-ready, whether you decide to go makeup-free or apply concealer afterwards, thanks to its blurring properties.  This product is the perfect primer before eye makeup application. After applying Visionnaire Yeux, gently tap Lancôme's Effacernes or your favorite concealer around the eye area. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control. Allergy tested.

Instant reduction on puffiness & crow's feet. After 4 weeks, wrinkles and dark circles are reduced.

• I have been looking for a great under eye correcting crea...2 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
Karma L.
Scott, LA
This is amazing product. If used daily, you will notice the puffy under your eyes start to decrease also the dark circles under your eyes start to fade away. It’s worth the price. Very gentle under the eyes.
gabriela e.
I was initially skeptical to try this product as Lancome is not a brand I typically shop.   Undefined Visionnaire Eye Cream Advanced Multi-Correcting Eye Balm.  I was not sure what to expect and Lancome is not really brand I gravitate to.  When I think of Lancome I think of a more mature demographic.  I am 33 and it's only normal to notice some fine lines under my eyes.  I have always had lines but now I can see them extending outward.  I am also a beauty junkie and am always looking for ways to improve my makeup routine.  When I saw this product I googled it and what stood out to me was that it was an under eye primer.  Quickly, I applied it and put my makeup over it.  Let me tell you that before I applied any makeup on I noticed that this product had filled in the lines that were extending towards the outside of my eyes.  This stuff really is amazing and it plays well with makeup.  You can it expect it to blurr imperfections, smooth the skin, and helps extend the wear of your makeup.  I was plesantly surprised and am going to purchase the large size.  I was initially skeptical to try this product as Lancome is not a brand I typically shop.
Leah A.
I started incorporating this under eye balm into my skincare routine and I've seen a difference.
I really love this proud and will continue to buy it.
Although it is at a high 65.00$ I find that you get what you pay for when it comes to Lancôme. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
I like that it is a pump, makes it easy to get the right amount of product without over using. This line does have a fragrance to it, I found it strong but nothing I couldn’t stand. It did cause a minor breakout but left my eyes looking less puffy and lightened dark circles
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
I bought this about 2 weeks ago and let me tell you, it is working amazing! I have pretty dark circles and dryness around my under eye area. The texture is great and it does not leave a oily residue. It is also very moisturizing I am already seeing my dark circles fading.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
The entire visionnaire line is my favorite from Lancôme, and this is no exception! It smoothes on easily, never balls up, feels great, and fills in every tiny little fine line with ease. Basically a blur filter for your eyes and looks great with or without makeup.
Kristen B.
Longview , TX
Vissionnaire Yeux is a thick eye cream with a hint of sparkle. I've noticed some improvement in fine lines since I started using it and the moisture level is perfect for going on under concealer. I think I'll be purchasing it again when I run out.
Evelyn M.
New Jersey
This product is amazing! I purchased it at Bloomingdale's. It feels lightweight and not too heavy under my eyes. My under eyes are brighter and smoother, and this eye cream doesn't burn or hurt my eyes at all. The texture of this product is perfect.
Kaitlan A.
1,168 reviews
I LOVE this eye cream so much. It is AMAZING underneath makeup. It is a smooth balm and you can actually see the immediate difference in your under eye as soon as it is applied. Super smoothing and reduces puffiness on contact! Love the balm consistency.
Simran K.
Waco , TX
I love this product! It's a bit pricey, but it works! It's kind of like an eye primer too, and it's incredibly soft. You need the smallest amount for both eyes and it instantly brightens and gradually helps with the depuffing and dark circles! Awesome eye cream!
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been looking for a great under eye correcting cream but I'm not sure what to get. Do you think the Lancôme Visionaire Yeux is truly a good eye cream?
Fabienne S.
Ohh pleasee someone where can i buy this one heard a lot off it really want this one
Silvie P.
taylorsville
Trying to but but what results has any one got?
Amberly B.