BY LANCÔME

Visionnaire Yeux  will make eyes photo-ready, whether you decide to go makeup-free or apply concealer afterwards, thanks to its blurring properties.  This product is the perfect primer before eye makeup application. After applying Visionnaire Yeux, gently tap Lancôme's Effacernes or your favorite concealer around the eye area. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control. Allergy tested.

Instant reduction on puffiness & crow's feet. After 4 weeks, wrinkles and dark circles are reduced.

• I have been looking for a great under eye correcting crea...2 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
Chantelle W.
Love it I usually wear this at night time as I feel it's better as don't personally like using loads of cream and then foundation as feel like it effects the foundation lol // comment your name letter by letter and I promise I will like everyone's comment ❤️❤️
Yoyotxyn R.
cdmx
Definitivamente la recomiendo me dejo la piel y me quito las arrugas que me salieron por tanto maquillaje revitaliza la piel y le deja una rima súper agradable además de que la crema cumple con el precio calidad
Andrea J.
LUTON
I must say I only had a sample of this but it really worked and i felt a big difference. I never search for the price or so I was carried awaiting with the other couple of samples I had
Olivia F.
I'm a massive fan of Lancôme skin care....but this is by far the best eye product! It's a little pricey but worth the money. I have been using this for about a year, I have noticed such a huge difference around my eyes.

The packaging is slim and attractive, can put it in your travel bag and won't take up to much room.

Must buy from Lancôme.
Elianna M.
Doral, FL

It is a very mild and pleasant balm. But that leaves on the skin a very fine powdered effect that slightly aligns the tone of the skin and allows the makeup to be on a smoother base. It is as if smoothing the canvas in which we are going to paint later.It has silky effect, so if you do not make makeup you also notice the best skin.
Ansam A.
I used the time alone and was a very kind eye, but it is expensive and it is very useful for the eyes and I would love to buy this kind of eye because I have a lot of black under the eye
Halo C.
Oakalls estate , Bromsgrove
This is a lovely matte moisturiser for under the eyes. I have absolutely no creasing from my concealer after using this. This smooths out my fine lines and feels light on the skin. The packaging is also light for travel and lasts for ages
Joana P.
I love to use this product whenever my skin feels "sad" - when I am tired, when there are some hours of sleep lacking... the packaging looks beautiful too but the product is really effective. The price matches the quality of the product.
Alex C.
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Blurring and instant, yet overall treats your undereyes. This formula is so much better than the previous, improved with the packaging and formula! It’s formulated with the Lancome stem-cell extract and caffeine, helping to alleviate darkness and boost regeneration which it absolutely does!!
Tina B.
Red Deer, Alberta
This is a great eye cream , I have terrible dark under eye circles and this one diminishes them a bit, and my eyes look brighter. It’s a bit pricey but I don’t mind paying a bit more for a product that works well!
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been looking for a great under eye correcting cream but I'm not sure what to get. Do you think the Lancôme Visionaire Yeux is truly a good eye cream?
Fabienne S.
Ohh pleasee someone where can i buy this one heard a lot off it really want this one
Silvie P.
taylorsville
Trying to but but what results has any one got?
Amberly B.