BY LANCÔME

Visionnaire Yeux  will make eyes photo-ready, whether you decide to go makeup-free or apply concealer afterwards, thanks to its blurring properties.  This product is the perfect primer before eye makeup application. After applying Visionnaire Yeux, gently tap Lancôme's Effacernes or your favorite concealer around the eye area. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control. Allergy tested.

Instant reduction on puffiness & crow's feet. After 4 weeks, wrinkles and dark circles are reduced.

• I have been looking for a great under eye correcting crea...2 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto y lo recomiendo 100% a todos los lectores que vean este post
Amy F.
This is a great mutli-problem anti-aging eye cream. I feel like Lancome makes some of the best formulations and this is no different. I love that the cream is in a pump and not a jar. Literally one pump is all you need because the cream is so rich and creamy. I used the whole container and wasn't really sure I saw results so I changed to a different brand. Let me tell you my undereye area does not look nearly as smooth and hydrated as it did when I was using this. It was working so well I didn't even realize it! I will be repurchasing this when I finish up my current eye cream!
Jordan H.
Melbourne
Giving you a fairly low rating for the very firs ingredient in this product is dimethicone!!! Hence the silky smooth application and instant “filling effect” the packaging is great though hanks to the pump action meaning you don’t have to dip your finer in each time
Lilith D.
New Castle, DE
I like this product a lot , I using it during the day before applying my makeup . It smooths my under eye area and helps concealer glide on smoothly and helps prevent it from settling into fine lines. I wouldn't say it provides much of a hydration but because of its silicony texture it filled the lines and creates the illusion of smooth skin.
Laura V.
Mechelen
It was the first time I used this product and i instantly fell in love with it. This was given to me by a friend. It is a very good product and I like putting it under my primer before I start my make up. I would gladly try it again. Also, it’s a good quality packaging.
chloe s.
Torquay,Devon
Only used once I was impressed and will buy again the packaging was amazing loved it and the product met my expectations and the price was better than what I was expecting but Yh definitely need to restock on this one
Eva G.
ulaanbaatar
the product was go good! my skin felt amazing after using this mask and i’m definitely going to buy this again! it was so gentle to my skin. After the first time using it my skin felt so hydrated. I wish they would improve their scent a little bit!
Lise M.
Lancome have amazing products especially for hidratation, obiously this eye product it is amazing it feels so refresing is like you have been sleep for 20 hours or so the area seems young and relaxsed
Liv B.
Norwich
Love this. Although the price was quite high for the amount you get, it really helped my mum out and was effective for her. She said it was very gentle on her skin and she’d recommend to others
Lexy J.
This stuff is a little expensive and pricey but the product is beautoful and well designed. I love how smooth and refreshed it makes my eyes feel and I feel totally renewed whenever I use this product. The product is hard to come by but totally worth it!!
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been looking for a great under eye correcting cream but I'm not sure what to get. Do you think the Lancôme Visionaire Yeux is truly a good eye cream?
Fabienne S.
Ohh pleasee someone where can i buy this one heard a lot off it really want this one
Silvie P.
taylorsville
Trying to but but what results has any one got?
Amberly B.