BY LANCÔME

Visionnaire Yeux  will make eyes photo-ready, whether you decide to go makeup-free or apply concealer afterwards, thanks to its blurring properties.  This product is the perfect primer before eye makeup application. After applying Visionnaire Yeux, gently tap Lancôme's Effacernes or your favorite concealer around the eye area. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control. Allergy tested.

Instant reduction on puffiness & crow's feet. After 4 weeks, wrinkles and dark circles are reduced.

• I have been looking for a great under eye correcting crea...2 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
Sonora M.
Mesa
Love this stuff! They’re killing it! My under eyes are so dry and this saved them! Thank you!
Christine C.
Methuen, MA
This product works great I.T feels amazing and I put I.T on before bed every night I love I.T
Adrienne G.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Feels light but is actually very moisturizing. Great for use year round. Highly recommend!
Nada C.
Sterling, VA
First of all, this product smells AMAZING! It totally met all of my expectations! Love it!
Sarah B.
brooklyn
I’m gonna sorry going sorry to 😐 was your day going to take be a good little night day to
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
1,517 reviews
I like this product and I would recommend it for everyone to purchase. It’s affordable.
Tanasia S.
Tampa
Hands down overall great product!!! This is literally the only eye cream I’ll ever use.
Jayden J.
Wartrace, TN
i really like this product. super creamy and easy to apply. definitely plan on using !
Doris R.
Bronx, NY
Estos productos te hacen rejuvenecer, te detienen la vejez y lo mejor que te hidratan.
Suad A.
Minneapolis
I have tried it before I would love to see how it works and how long it takes to work
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been looking for a great under eye correcting cream but I'm not sure what to get. Do you think the Lancôme Visionaire Yeux is truly a good eye cream?
Fabienne S.
Ohh pleasee someone where can i buy this one heard a lot off it really want this one
Silvie P.
taylorsville
Trying to but but what results has any one got?
Amberly B.