BY LANCÔME

Visionnaire Yeux  will make eyes photo-ready, whether you decide to go makeup-free or apply concealer afterwards, thanks to its blurring properties.  This product is the perfect primer before eye makeup application. After applying Visionnaire Yeux, gently tap Lancôme's Effacernes or your favorite concealer around the eye area. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control. Allergy tested.

Instant reduction on puffiness & crow's feet. After 4 weeks, wrinkles and dark circles are reduced.

• I have been looking for a great under eye correcting crea...2 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
Sophs B.
This stuff is great I received a sample of this at macys and I love it defiantly going to read purchase
Douglas M.
Hopkins, SC
Loved this product I saw so much progress with my skin and plan in repurchasing this product eventually
Cassie K.
Portsmouth, OH
Almost instantaneously seen result with this. It feels like silk on your skin. Worth the investment.
Leena🌙 M.
My family tried this they loved it, it did a great job with the under eyes, it also felt really nice
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Haven’t tried this but would love to be able to! Hoping to get a beauty bag voxbox in the mail soon 😍
Jackie F.
Amazing eye cream! It’s so light weight but very moisturizing! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive!
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it
Kamyla M.
miami, FL
Buenísima para el cuidado y contorno de mis ojos me encanta lo recomiendo 100% no duden adquirirlo
I love this because I can carry anywhere and when my eyes need to be refreshed I just put this on
BrownSkinBeautiful! J.
Love love love it! One of my staples. I use this in conjunction with the whole line from Lancôme!
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been looking for a great under eye correcting cream but I'm not sure what to get. Do you think the Lancôme Visionaire Yeux is truly a good eye cream?
Fabienne S.
Ohh pleasee someone where can i buy this one heard a lot off it really want this one
Silvie P.
taylorsville
Trying to but but what results has any one got?
Amberly B.