BY LANCÔME

Visionnaire Yeux  will make eyes photo-ready, whether you decide to go makeup-free or apply concealer afterwards, thanks to its blurring properties.  This product is the perfect primer before eye makeup application. After applying Visionnaire Yeux, gently tap Lancôme's Effacernes or your favorite concealer around the eye area. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control. Allergy tested.

Instant reduction on puffiness & crow's feet. After 4 weeks, wrinkles and dark circles are reduced.

• I have been looking for a great under eye correcting crea...2 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
Brittany M.
Fallston, NC
This stuff is the bomb for dark circles. It’s pricey but it does go a LONG way. It works. I have three kids. A ten year old, a seven year old and a four month old. It’s a part of my nightly routine
Lizzy J.
Love the way the product feels, but I can’t tell a difference. I received this in a Lancôme sample pack, and loved the moisturizer, but I can’t tell if this product is helping my puffy under eye area. Will not purchase full size.
Alicia J.
I love using Lancôme Visionnaire Yeux Advanced Multi-Correcting Eye Balm because it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I also love this product because it is a balm so it just rolls on easily.
Anamaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This was a nice eye cream/product. (If you have the money for it) a little goes a long way and even with twice a day use still lasted about 6 months. It gives instant results and pretty long lasting. I did not care for all that sparkle in it that was clearly visible. But other than that, not a bad product. Just won’t be purchasing it again.
Judy B.
St augustine, FL
It was ok. I have yet to find the perfect product. I am getting older and wrinkles are becoming more. I don’t think the trial size is enough product to tell a difference.
Rebekah H.
I noticed an immediate difference after using Lancôme Visionnaire Yeux Advanced Multi-Correcting Eye Balm! Unfortunately, things changed in the reaction with my skin because I got some milia-esque bumps near my eye. But, I assume it is because I have such sensitive skin. I definitely would give it a try if you want to splurge on a great eye cream!
Erika B.
Albers, IL
Love the look this gives my under eye area but I don’t really know if it’s doing anything. They just put too much fragrance in their stuff. There is a luminous glow to the product which makes your undereye look brighter but I don’t know if it really helped with long term results
Perla P.
Tampa
Works extremely well you can totally see a difference ! I would recommend 10 / 10 , even the packaging was nice :) did not disappoint At all. You get your dollars worth for sure .
Jenny M.
I noticed a visible change in dark circles under my eyes when using this product. However, I had to discontinue because the formula irritated my eyes. Like other Lancôme products, this eye balm is rather pricy for the amount of product. I also thought that the pump was difficult to use without wasting product.
Rhyanna L.
Marion
Love the texture and how smooth it made my eye area look. The bottle was easy and to pump. Overall effective product and good value for someone starting a skincare regimen.
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been looking for a great under eye correcting cream but I'm not sure what to get. Do you think the Lancôme Visionaire Yeux is truly a good eye cream?
Fabienne S.
Ohh pleasee someone where can i buy this one heard a lot off it really want this one
Silvie P.
taylorsville
Trying to but but what results has any one got?
Amberly B.