BY LANCÔME

Visionnaire Yeux  will make eyes photo-ready, whether you decide to go makeup-free or apply concealer afterwards, thanks to its blurring properties.  This product is the perfect primer before eye makeup application. After applying Visionnaire Yeux, gently tap Lancôme's Effacernes or your favorite concealer around the eye area. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control. Allergy tested.

Instant reduction on puffiness & crow's feet. After 4 weeks, wrinkles and dark circles are reduced.

• I have been looking for a great under eye correcting crea...2 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
amanda m.
Helps my face feel so smooth and look so amazing. I love this product at first I just liked the name but this is a must!
Amber D.
Sandusky , OH
Not a bad product. Gives you hydration but I hate that it has glitter in it. Who wants glitter next to the tear duct?!
Monika S.
Schaumburg
Since it is expensive . I don not use this product very frequently . Product is good. But I do not liked the texture.
Yasmaine M.
Battle Creek, MI
This is my holy grail eye cream since using this I have seen such a huge difference under my eyes buy it all the time
Ariana A.
Blacklick, OH
Very moisturizing! Definitely noticed a difference in my under eye area- smoother with less noticeable fine lines.
Samie K.
Ellwood city
Truly amazing I love it and make sure eyes just young again no longer have wrinkles are puffiness or dark circles
Jonnie H.
usa
I love this stuff. It makes dark circles disappear, even as skintone and makes my undereyes feel soft and smooth.
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia , PA
I am a lancome junkie and i love the visinaire line and was very excited when they came out with the eye cream!
Isamar E.
Orange Park, FL
Balm feels good and gives amazing results in such a short time span. I use the visionnaire skin care line now.
Lucy K.
Eh. Not one of my favorites. I don’t like this eye cream, didn’t do a thing but it had no scent, which is nice.
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been looking for a great under eye correcting cream but I'm not sure what to get. Do you think the Lancôme Visionaire Yeux is truly a good eye cream?
Fabienne S.
Ohh pleasee someone where can i buy this one heard a lot off it really want this one
Silvie P.
taylorsville
Trying to but but what results has any one got?
Amberly B.