BY LANCÔME

Visionnaire Yeux  will make eyes photo-ready, whether you decide to go makeup-free or apply concealer afterwards, thanks to its blurring properties.  This product is the perfect primer before eye makeup application. After applying Visionnaire Yeux, gently tap Lancôme's Effacernes or your favorite concealer around the eye area. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control. Allergy tested.

Instant reduction on puffiness & crow's feet. After 4 weeks, wrinkles and dark circles are reduced.

• I have been looking for a great under eye correcting crea...2 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
Jane L.
Westborough, MA
Omg SO EXPENSIVE but so worth it. Best eye cream I’ve ever used. It helps with fine lines and brightens on contact. A little goes a long way. I’m hooked.
Emily D.
Livermore Fls, ME
This product is simply amazing and has done wonders for my skin. I have had a few pimples but also some dryness here and there and it seems to help both
Danesha B.
Florida
This product plumped out my skin like no other. Usually I have pretty large pores and this help lessen their apperance. I am in love. Will repurchase.
Jeanell R.
Bronx
This product seemed to oily for my skin ... I recommend uses I️t at night .. so if your applying make up on oily skin .. won’t be the best combination
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
I use it for my eyes under my eyes as I work very early I tend to have dark circles I always use it and I recommend it because it has served me a lot.
Chanel V.
Elk Grove, CA
Slides on easily. Doesn’t leave any oily texture. And you’re able to apply product over it easily with out any shifting of foundation and conclear
Louise C.
Columbus
Decreased puffiness and darkness under my eyes. Seemed to conceal the lines at the corner of my eyes. Smooth the wrinkles from my upper lids.
Brenna H.
Love this product. Keeps my under eye area soft and smooth. First time user, but I will keep using. The price is high but I think it’s worth it.
Kaitlin V.
Bellevue, NE
This is my go to holy grail eye cream. It is part of my daily night routine. It may be on the more expensive side but a little goes a long way
Rose C.
Rocks as an undereye balm. Goes on smooth and "blurs" the less than perfect perfectly under makeup. Would definitely recommend this product.
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been looking for a great under eye correcting cream but I'm not sure what to get. Do you think the Lancôme Visionaire Yeux is truly a good eye cream?
Fabienne S.
Ohh pleasee someone where can i buy this one heard a lot off it really want this one
Silvie P.
taylorsville
Trying to but but what results has any one got?
Amberly B.