BY LANCÔME

Visionnaire Yeux  will make eyes photo-ready, whether you decide to go makeup-free or apply concealer afterwards, thanks to its blurring properties.  This product is the perfect primer before eye makeup application. After applying Visionnaire Yeux, gently tap Lancôme's Effacernes or your favorite concealer around the eye area. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control. Allergy tested.

Instant reduction on puffiness & crow's feet. After 4 weeks, wrinkles and dark circles are reduced.

• I have been looking for a great under eye correcting crea...2 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
Ariana R.
Arlington, TX
Not impressed with this cream at all. I tried to use it in the morning under make up and it would not work well together. So I would only use it at night. It never really felt like it sunk Into my skin or made a difference with fine lines or wrinkles.
Alyssa D.
Massena
Not my favorite product in the lancome line, however it's still a great product. The pump bottle is awesome. I love boy having to open a container and stick my fingers in it. Feels great on the skin and doesn't irritate the eyes at all.
Coral P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Mi hermana compra productos de belleza y nunca los usa, asi que suele regalarmelos; tal como este! No uso ningun tipo de crema ni tratamiento de belleza, asi q cuando probe esta crema me dio miedo jejeje afortunadamente es buenisima!!!
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
I really like this eye cream I do see the difference. Although there is some shimmer to it which I don’t mind some people complain about it! Wish it weren’t so expensive! Would love to purchase an actual bottle!
Sara B.
Wayne
This is my go to eye cream when I feel like they need a lift. The balmy texture is awesome and doesn’t make my face feel oily like most creams. It tightens and firms up my eyes I no time. Definitely a winner!!!
Grayson C.
I would definitely recommend this. It’s expensive, but it works. This is great for day and night tin use. It really helped with my fine lines and dryness. It didn’t irritate my sensitive eyes either!
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
1,019 reviews
This line is the BOMMMB it really has changed my skin completely texture dark circle acne scars I started with their peel for a month and than continues on with the eye balm serum day and night creams
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,304 reviews
Love this Lancôme eye corrector! I actually received a sample of this a while back and immediately got it in full size! It makes your eyes appear more brighter and more awake! Love it so much!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Karina B.
Spanaway, WA
I can't believe how this instantly blurrs out imperfections around my eye area. I'm not going to lie not only did I like it but I absolutely loved itLancôme Visionnaire Yeux Advanced Multi-Correcting Eye Balm
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been looking for a great under eye correcting cream but I'm not sure what to get. Do you think the Lancôme Visionaire Yeux is truly a good eye cream?
Fabienne S.
Ohh pleasee someone where can i buy this one heard a lot off it really want this one
Silvie P.
taylorsville
Trying to but but what results has any one got?
Amberly B.