BY LANCÔME

Visionnaire Yeux  will make eyes photo-ready, whether you decide to go makeup-free or apply concealer afterwards, thanks to its blurring properties.  This product is the perfect primer before eye makeup application. After applying Visionnaire Yeux, gently tap Lancôme's Effacernes or your favorite concealer around the eye area. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control. Allergy tested.

Instant reduction on puffiness & crow's feet. After 4 weeks, wrinkles and dark circles are reduced.

• I have been looking for a great under eye correcting crea...2 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
Rangin A.
Smyrna, TN
I love this I use it mostly at night time doesn’t irritate my skin smells really good my skin is so soft I can’t tell a little difference in my skin appearance so far hope to see more 👌🏻👌🏻
Alexandria V.
I received this product while working for Lancôme Macy's in a gratis order. I absolutely LOVE it. It helped with my crows feet, and feels so nice! It has a pink sheer to it which is really pretty. It smells great, and doesn't affect my sensitive eyes. I highly recommend.
Jess P.
Las Vegas, NV
Leaves my skin nice and smooth. But that's it. I did not notice any corrective change. It was packaged nicely. It was at reasonable pricing for the size. It was gentle on the skin. I don't think it did anything for me. But I would recommended it as a good moisturizer.
Yuliana G.
It feels nice on the skin and smooths out around your eyes. I use it right before I apply makeup because it helps with the texture under your eyes. However if you're looking to brighten under your eye this isn't the right product. There no visible difference or improvement of my dark circles in my opinion.
Influenster M.
So far I like it very much, still need to continue to use to be able to notice any difference on my face within 4 weeks but just by judging my first time use, I think this is a high quality cream and it goes well with my makeup, super blendable and I like that I was able to incorporate it into my makeup. So so far, so good👍
Tori M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I started using this and within a couple of days my dark circles had faded noticeably and my under eyes aren’t puffy at all! The best part is that a little goes a very long way with this product. I received it as a Lancôme sample with purchase and the jar is likely to last for months.
Julia D.
Flemington, NJ
I love this. It is a little pricey but you really don’t need a whole lot. I apply this to my eyes (under eye and lid) every morning before putting makeup on. It has sufficiently assisted in smoothing out my fine lines underneath my eyes giving me a perfect, flawless, moisturized look.
Jessica B.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this product! It makes eye makeup glide on, and feels so smooth. It has a wonderful smell, as well. It is grear for the undereye area, and feels like it is really moisturizing.
Valeria M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this Créeme, it helps me a lot, You can find it in any store and it's not too expensive. This is totally effective and I love it because it helps you without pay a lot for it! I would buy it again, I'm happy with this product!
Ariana R.
Arlington, TX
Not impressed with this cream at all. I tried to use it in the morning under make up and it would not work well together. So I would only use it at night. It never really felt like it sunk Into my skin or made a difference with fine lines or wrinkles.
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been looking for a great under eye correcting cream but I'm not sure what to get. Do you think the Lancôme Visionaire Yeux is truly a good eye cream?
Fabienne S.
Ohh pleasee someone where can i buy this one heard a lot off it really want this one
Silvie P.
taylorsville
Trying to but but what results has any one got?
Amberly B.