BY LANCÔME

Visionnaire Yeux  will make eyes photo-ready, whether you decide to go makeup-free or apply concealer afterwards, thanks to its blurring properties.  This product is the perfect primer before eye makeup application. After applying Visionnaire Yeux, gently tap Lancôme's Effacernes or your favorite concealer around the eye area. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control. Allergy tested.

Instant reduction on puffiness & crow's feet. After 4 weeks, wrinkles and dark circles are reduced.

• I have been looking for a great under eye correcting crea...2 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
Monique J.
This eye cream is very hydrating while it's not greasy under the eyes. It does what it says if used consistently. It also has a really nice smell. I enjoy using it!
Lindsey L.
Falling Wtrs, WV
This Lancome Visionnaire Yeux Advanced Multi correcting eye balm is AMAZING....I got a sample of it in a small bag I bought of a bunch a different Lancome products and I use it every night it feels so silky smooth with smaller pores ,it helps with the darkness under my eyes and just feels fresh afterwards. I absolutely recommend for people that have fine lines and wrinkles. I don't have very many wrinkles obviously but I don't have a line on my forehead and this has helped diminish it.
Juliana K.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product. I am 32 years old but because of wearing too much make up on my 20’ I have some fines and dark spots under eyes and this cream it’s been helping me a lot with it.
Sara H.
Visionaire is a great line that really provides that Botox in a bottle type result. I like how the balm dispenses in a pump rather than out of a small jar and it really plumps up the skin and smooths things out!
Meredith L.
North East, MD
This is my new favorite cream. I have sensitive skin and have had no reaction. It is safe enough to put on the soft tissue under the eye and while I've just started using it, I've started to see results.
Myra H.
I got a decent sized sample of this to try recently that I just finished. I love how soft it makes the undereye area look and feel. Pretty pricey though and I realized that it has some type of shimmer in it which I'm not fond of because my undereye area looks sparkly even under my makeup which throws off a whole look, so if you wanted to use this and didn't like the sparkles it'd probably be best at night
Anna O.
Lake City, MN
Your skin feels amazing even after the first night. Your skin feels a little sticky at night but when washing it off in the morning it feels so soft. Now that I have finished this products trial, my skin has continued to slough of for a few weeks. I do have dry patches anyway, but this area seem to keep peeling. However I do feel this is a great product, and maybe for myself I would use a heavier moisturizer when I use this product again.
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
This eye cream is amazing! I actually got a sample of it with a Sephora purchase and absolutely loved it so much I used it all! I plan on purchasing the full size, it is pricey at $87 a jar though. It was very silky and had a slight shimmer that left the under eye with a luminous glow. My under eye felt very hydrated! It helps to plump the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Definitely worth purchasing if you can afford the high price tag and are in the market for a quality eye cream!
Halley L.
This balm is hydrating and super nice for the undereye area. I used it overnight and I really like how hydrated my eyes felt in the morning. One weird thing about it is that it contains sparkles in it, which is sort of odd but not distracting (I would feel comfortable using t in the morning as well). I received the sample in the Lancôme vox box for testing purposes.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Really keeps the skin intact no need for Botox to use this and keep this a great price cheaper alternative then surgery really see results quicker then anything I would buy this again definitely so glad I discovered this product again to improve my skin good price too
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been looking for a great under eye correcting cream but I'm not sure what to get. Do you think the Lancôme Visionaire Yeux is truly a good eye cream?
Fabienne S.
Ohh pleasee someone where can i buy this one heard a lot off it really want this one
Silvie P.
taylorsville
Trying to but but what results has any one got?
Amberly B.