BY LANCÔME

Visionnaire Yeux  will make eyes photo-ready, whether you decide to go makeup-free or apply concealer afterwards, thanks to its blurring properties.  This product is the perfect primer before eye makeup application. After applying Visionnaire Yeux, gently tap Lancôme's Effacernes or your favorite concealer around the eye area. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control. Allergy tested.

Instant reduction on puffiness & crow's feet. After 4 weeks, wrinkles and dark circles are reduced.

• I have been looking for a great under eye correcting cream but I'...2 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over time 1 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over time 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alora Y.
Malibu, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first opened my little sample jar of this product, I was skeptical. Typically I like something smooth and light for my eyes and this eye balm looked to thick and heavy for me. I decided to give it a try anyways, and for several days I was still not impressed with the product. BUT long term use has made me a believer. Although I still would prefer a lighter product (I find that I pull at the delicate skin around my eyes more than I like when applying thick creams like this one), I really like the results I am getting with the visionnaire eye balm. I think I've been using it for about a month now and I am astonished that the dark circles and lines under my eyes are significantly reduced. I've always had dark circles and always hated them even when using other products, but with this eye balm my under-eyes look awake, bright, and hydrated. I love it!! Also, I could be wrong but i'm like 95% sure that this product made my eyelashes grow. Nothing from my regular routine changed except this and i'm convinced they have gotten longer. So, if that is the case it is a great added benefit and basically makes it two products in one!!
gabriela e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was initially skeptical to try this product as Lancome is not a brand I typically shop.   Undefined Visionnaire Eye Cream Advanced Multi-Correcting Eye Balm.  I was not sure what to expect and Lancome is not really brand I gravitate to.  When I think of Lancome I think of a more mature demographic.  I am 33 and it's only normal to notice some fine lines under my eyes.  I have always had lines but now I can see them extending outward.  I am also a beauty junkie and am always looking for ways to improve my makeup routine.  When I saw this product I googled it and what stood out to me was that it was an under eye primer.  Quickly, I applied it and put my makeup over it.  Let me tell you that before I applied any makeup on I noticed that this product had filled in the lines that were extending towards the outside of my eyes.  This stuff really is amazing and it plays well with makeup.  You can it expect it to blurr imperfections, smooth the skin, and helps extend the wear of your makeup.  I was plesantly surprised and am going to purchase the large size.  I was initially skeptical to try this product as Lancome is not a brand I typically shop.
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im so impressed with the sample I received of the new Lancome Yeux Visionnaire Multi-Correcting Cream that Im purchasing a bottle next time I visit the Lancome counter. The Eye balm literally smoothed out the folds over brows. Since I lost 40 lbs. My face fell a tad bit. I got little tiny folds over the outter edge of my brows. I applied Lancome Yeux Visionnaire Multi-Correcting eye balm and BAM! Those pesky folds are gone! The fine lines on my forehead! Gone! I had a 5 day/night supply. Im so impressed, Im spending monthly cosmetic allowance on this product. The scent is so amazing, my whole family could smell the scent on me the next day too! Its light though. Not ovrr baring. It needs bottled and sold as perfume! Bravo to Lancome for giving me hope!
Myra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a decent sized sample of this to try recently that I just finished. I love how soft it makes the undereye area look and feel. Pretty pricey though and I realized that it has some type of shimmer in it which I'm not fond of because my undereye area looks sparkly even under my makeup which throws off a whole look, so if you wanted to use this and didn't like the sparkles it'd probably be best at night
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is amazing! I actually got a sample of it with a Sephora purchase and absolutely loved it so much I used it all! I plan on purchasing the full size, it is pricey at $87 a jar though. It was very silky and had a slight shimmer that left the under eye with a luminous glow. My under eye felt very hydrated! It helps to plump the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Definitely worth purchasing if you can afford the high price tag and are in the market for a quality eye cream!
Carli S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream really does blur out your undereyes which is awesome! I got a sample from influenster and considered purchasing it but probably won't just because of the price. It does feel good on and I like the blurring effect, it is a little greasy though.
Orlando P.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
My night time eye saver! During the day I'm all about protection, but come night time I'm ready to fight signs of aging with a little more punch, this light weight eye balm does the trick keeps my eyes looking rested and youthful and has ever reversed some fine lines that had stared to form
Around my eyes.
Influenster M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far I like it very much, still need to continue to use to be able to notice any difference on my face within 4 weeks but just by judging my first time use, I think this is a high quality cream and it goes well with my makeup, super blendable and I like that I was able to incorporate it into my makeup. So so far, so good👍
Neen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for before your concealer! Awesome at night and prepping your under eye for concealing. It smooths out all of your fine lines and gives the concealer at great base to adhere to.
Monique J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is very hydrating while it's not greasy under the eyes. It does what it says if used consistently. It also has a really nice smell. I enjoy using it!
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a great under eye correcting cream but I'm not sure what to get. Do you think the Lancôme Visionaire Yeux is truly a good eye cream?
Fabienne S.
Ohh pleasee someone where can i buy this one heard a lot off it really want this one
Amberly B.
Toney, AL
Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over time
Marinna S.
guadalajara
How do you use it? Does it really work?
Silvie P.
Kearns, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Trying to but but what results has any one got?