BY LANCÔME #92 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Visionnaire Yeux  will make eyes photo-ready, whether you decide to go makeup-free or apply concealer afterwards, thanks to its blurring properties.  This product is the perfect primer before eye makeup application. After applying Visionnaire Yeux, gently tap Lancôme's Effacernes or your favorite concealer around the eye area. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control. Allergy tested.

Instant reduction on puffiness & crow's feet. After 4 weeks, wrinkles and dark circles are reduced.

• I have been looking for a great under eye correcting crea...2 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
  • Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over t...1 Answers
Alora Y.
Malibu, CA
When I first opened my little sample jar of this product, I was skeptical. Typically I like something smooth and light for my eyes and this eye balm looked to thick and heavy for me. I decided to give it a try anyways, and for several days I was still not impressed with the product. BUT long term use has made me a believer. Although I still would prefer a lighter product (I find that I pull at the delicate skin around my eyes more than I like when applying thick creams like this one), I really like the results I am getting with the visionnaire eye balm. I think I've been using it for about a month now and I am astonished that the dark circles and lines under my eyes are significantly reduced. I've always had dark circles and always hated them even when using other products, but with this eye balm my under-eyes look awake, bright, and hydrated. I love it!! Also, I could be wrong but i'm like 95% sure that this product made my eyelashes grow. Nothing from my regular routine changed except this and i'm convinced they have gotten longer. So, if that is the case it is a great added benefit and basically makes it two products in one!!
Rafaela L.
Malden
Without questions, one of the best brands for facials, all of the products that I experienced gave me immediate good results, unfortunately I could only use some of them, I would use all to have even better results. I will continue to be a great customer and fan because all the products are really amazing. 💘💘💘
Jessica H.
New York
This product makes my eye area feel super smooth and hydrated. I definitely see a difference after a few applications in terms of skin texture. It does leave a bit of sparkle behind so if that’s not your thing, perhaps this is not the product for you. It doesn’t bother me though because it’s pretty subtle.
Lisa P.
Columbia, SC
I just got a sample from Ulta and have only tried it a few times. It is a very colorful package. I was a little disappointed because my eyes are super sensitive and it seemed to bother them. I probably wont purchase it because I am so sensitive and would not be able to wear it.
Antonia H.
Cloverdale , CA
The sales lady recommended this specific one for me. I really liked the smell and hydrating feeling but ut always irritated my eyes. I had watery, red eyes throughout my entire time using it. I would recommend trying a sample first and making sure it does not irritate your eyes
chelsea c.
Gainesville, FL
AMAZINGGG. You see results immediately after applying. The depuffing is something like I have never seen in another eye product. It isn't too oily or overly moisturizing, but it is a perfect fix for depuffing during the day and over time the products helps with dark circles.
Baiℓey I.
Blaine
Great product! I really love this eye cream it makes my skin feel so nourished after and I enjoy the smell of this product as well, it is definitely affordable and can be found at your local beauty store like ulta or Sephora or even target sometimes too. This is very affordable!!!
Melissa R.
Taylorsville, KY
I really like Lancôme Visionnaire Yeux Advanced Multicorrecting Eye Balm.I can tell a difference in my fine lines after just 5 weeks!!
I really find it comforting that this eye balm, doesn’t “creep” in to my eyes as the day goes by!
Natalie S.
San Antonio, TX
This has to be my absolute favorite eye product to use, it makes my eye area feel so velvety smooth and you can tell that it’s filled in my lines, it hydrates my eyes and leaves such a great canvas to start any eye makeup look.
Dorrie F.
carlisle
I love this eye cream. I only use it in the morning as it is a lighter cream that isn’t too greasy to wear under makeup. My make up goes on smooth on top of this cream and doesn’t settle into the fine lines under my eyes. Makes my eyes look very rested
Fabienne S.
Ohh pleasee someone where can i buy this one heard a lot off it really want this one
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been looking for a great under eye correcting cream but I'm not sure what to get. Do you think the Lancôme Visionaire Yeux is truly a good eye cream?
Amberly B.
Toney, AL
Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over time
Amberly B.
Toney, AL
Does it help with dark circles immediately or just over time
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
Trying to but but what results has any one got?

back