Lancome - Visionnaire Yeux Advanced Eye Contour Perfecting Corrector -15ml/0.5oz

BY LANCÔME

A groundbreaking, multi-action eye creamWith a weightless, rapid-dissolving textureFormulated with patented molecule LR 2412 plus Haloxyl & CaffeineVisibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles, pores, uneven texture & dark circlesUnveils a softer,... see more...

Lauren B.
Wyoming, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I hate how expensive this stuff is, but there’s a reason for it. By far the best eye cream I’ve found and it works wonders under eye concealer ALL DAY LONG. If you can afford this, then buy it. I can’t imagine anyone being dissatisfied!
Patty Z.
Oceanside, CA
Love this contour product. I been using Lancolm for over 20 years and I trust this product completely. I will continue using it
Christye G.
Iowa City, IA
Sticky and itchy. It worked a little bit. I’ve definitely used better products. It seemed cheap...?