BY LANCÔME

A gel-to-oil beauty sleep perfecting night moisturizer that visibly nourishes skin, refines texture and pores, for skin that is smoother, softer, and bouncy.

The 1st gel-to-oil texture, combining the freshness of a gel with the nourishment of an oil
Visibly improves skin texture while nourishing skin all night
Wake up looking as if you had a full-night's sleep, even if you didn't …

• Non-comedogenic.
  • Non-greasy.
  • Non-sticky.
  • Suitable for sensitive skin.
  • Tested under dermatological control.

Free of Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

• Water
  • Parfum / Fragrance

• Recently gotten a free sample of this from ulta and was w...3 Answers
  • Is this likely to cause extra blemishes if you're prone t...3 Answers
Lancôme Visionnaire Nuit Night Cream Moisturizer
  • "This night time gel moisturizer is absolutely amazing! I bought it at ULTA and I could not be happier with it. I love the texture of it, I love how gentle it is, and I absolutely adore how much it is moisturizing without making my skin too oily. Most night time moisturizers make my skin a little bit too oily, I love that this does not and it does make my skin feel nice and tight so it definitely works! 5/5 would recommend to anyone!" in 9 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin.. which can look dull in the morning. Applying this with my nightly skincare routine lead to soft smooth skin in the morning.. just lovely.. holy grail product for dry skin" in 6 reviews
  • "I have a dry sensitive skin and finding a good lotion can be a hassle. I tried Lancôme Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector and was immediately impressed. It doesn't leave my skin too oily and absorbs everything, you can feel the effect almost right away. My skin was hydrated and super soft. I even liked the smell of it and I'm quite picky. My husband didn't though and said it had the old lady perfume smell lol. If you are considering buying this try out the sample first and see how you like it. Even though it is pricey you only need a little so it will last for awhile plus it's worth the price. " in 5 reviews
Alora Y.
Malibu, CA
I absolutely love this product. My mom uses Lancome religiously and always sends me the samples that they give her with purchases This was in the most recent box that she sent me. I didn't really know what it was when I first used it, I just read "sleep perfector" and thought "great, i'll use it as my night time moisturizer." I was not expecting to love this product. I think the concept is genius. It is basically an oil that applies like a gel product. This makes it super easy and less messy than similar oil products I've used. The scent is strong and very fresh - I like it so I don't mind, however I can see other people having issues with this. The gel seems to absorb into your skin and melt into this very smooth and luxurious oil. It is pretty amazing and surprised me the first time I used it. The only reason this product doesn't get 5 stars is that I don't find that it is hydrating enough on its own. For about a week, I used just this product at night and woke up feeling a little dry so now I just pair it with another moisturizer, and I am loving the results. Intense hydration without the mess and without clogging up pores. So glad my mom sent me this one!
Erin P.
Stroudsburg, PA
I have been another product lines loyal follower when I was given a sample of this night perfector. At first I thought 💭 it wouldn't be as good of a moisturizer as I am accustom too but I was sooo wrong! It glides on like a gel and settles in like a luxurious oil, nongreasy and does not clog pores. I ran out and purchased the full size jar because I felt as if it worked far better than my usual moisturizer. As in, the amount of moisturizing factor, the gentle glow and correction of tone that was almost immediate. My skin feels lifted and not in a tightened "OMG I can't move my face" way. I also purchased the face wash in which I'll review as well, I'm a "stick with one line" kinda gal lol 😆 only downside, strictly upon your preference or liking, the scent is perfumey. Strong alcohol note. Yet I had no reaction. The scent disappeared quite rapidly. Lancôme Visionnaire Nuit Night Cream Moisturizer
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I received this as a free sample from Ulta. I love it! A little goes a long way, so I was able to get a few uses from the little packet. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, hydrated while looking younger as well. I’d love to buy the full size. Pricey but worth it!
Marina A.
Houston , TX
This is by far the most addictive night time cream moisturizer I’ve ever used. It intensely helps hydrate my dry skin through the night time hours. Although it’s pretty pricey it’s value is beyond measure... The gel like formula goes on warm and oily then sets as a nice thick moisturizer. A little certainty goes a long way making it a huge bang for your buck. You will absolutely love it as much I do, I’m one hundred percent sure of it.
Jerita W.
Lexington
Purchased at: Macy's
This night time moisturizer is my favorite, I am very pleased with it. It’s perfect for all skin types and it has a nice gel texture. It leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed. The spatula is for portion control so a little bit goes a long way. It’s price is high but it’s worth it.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
This product is amazing and the only night cream that I use. Lancôme makes really good creams. It is more expensive than what you would pay for creams at a drug store or Walmart. It is very gentle on your skin, I don’t see no room for improvement from this brand. 5 stars!!!!!!
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
This nighttime treatment moisturizer is incredible. It’s extremely emollient and velvety it feels great to put on! It’s pretty pricey but it’s worth it. It gradually improves skins texture and has helped keep mine super soft.
Jozett W.
Loved got this product as a part of a gift with purchase from Macy’s with genifique. Used nightly for 30 days... no reduction in dark spots. My skin glows and is deeply moisturized a general fresh face well rested look.
Tiffany W.
Gray, TN
Comes with a little applicator and makes it easier to go on. Super heavy and moisturizing without feeling greasy. My skin can be sensitive and it doesn't seem to affect it. The scent can be strong but goes away fast
Dawn K.
Stockdale
I really could have done without having a small to it. That's my biggest turnoff on all of Lancome's products are the smells!! I used it for about 3 months, I liked the results, it feels pretty good on but you have to be careful not to put too much of it on or else it's a sticky mess!! However, I couldn't get passed the smell! But I'm not willing not to ever use it again because of that, I'm just not using it right now.
brittnee W.
Culver, IN
Recently gotten a free sample of this from ulta and was wondering how this product works on combination skin?
D B.
Is this likely to cause extra blemishes if you're prone to breakouts?