BY LANCÔME #87 in Night Cream

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A gel-to-oil beauty sleep perfecting night moisturizer that visibly nourishes skin, refines texture and pores, for skin that is smoother, softer, and bouncy.

The 1st gel-to-oil texture, combining the freshness of a gel with the nourishment of an oil
Visibly improves skin texture while nourishing skin all night
Wake up looking as if you had a full-night's sleep, even if you didn't …

• Non-comedogenic.
  • Non-greasy.
  • Non-sticky.
  • Suitable for sensitive skin.
  • Tested under dermatological control.

Free of Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

• Water
  • Parfum / Fragrance

• Recently gotten a free sample of this from ulta and was w...2 Answers
  • Is this likely to cause extra blemishes if you're prone t...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "This night time gel moisturizer is absolutely amazing! I bought it at ULTA and I could not be happier with it. I love the texture of it, I love how gentle it is, and I absolutely adore how much it is moisturizing without making my skin too oily. Most night time moisturizers make my skin a little bit too oily, I love that this does not and it does make my skin feel nice and tight so it definitely works! 5/5 would recommend to anyone!" in 9 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin.. which can look dull in the morning. Applying this with my nightly skincare routine lead to soft smooth skin in the morning.. just lovely.. holy grail product for dry skin" in 6 reviews
  • "I have a dry sensitive skin and finding a good lotion can be a hassle. I tried Lancôme Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector and was immediately impressed. It doesn't leave my skin too oily and absorbs everything, you can feel the effect almost right away. My skin was hydrated and super soft. I even liked the smell of it and I'm quite picky. My husband didn't though and said it had the old lady perfume smell lol. If you are considering buying this try out the sample first and see how you like it. Even though it is pricey you only need a little so it will last for awhile plus it's worth the price. " in 5 reviews
Alora Y.
Malibu, CA
I absolutely love this product. My mom uses Lancome religiously and always sends me the samples that they give her with purchases This was in the most recent box that she sent me. I didn't really know what it was when I first used it, I just read "sleep perfector" and thought "great, i'll use it as my night time moisturizer." I was not expecting to love this product. I think the concept is genius. It is basically an oil that applies like a gel product. This makes it super easy and less messy than similar oil products I've used. The scent is strong and very fresh - I like it so I don't mind, however I can see other people having issues with this. The gel seems to absorb into your skin and melt into this very smooth and luxurious oil. It is pretty amazing and surprised me the first time I used it. The only reason this product doesn't get 5 stars is that I don't find that it is hydrating enough on its own. For about a week, I used just this product at night and woke up feeling a little dry so now I just pair it with another moisturizer, and I am loving the results. Intense hydration without the mess and without clogging up pores. So glad my mom sent me this one!
Shalisa B.
Temple Hills
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks and my skin has never felt and looked better. I use this product at the end of my skincare routine as a burst of moisture to seal everything I put on before in. I love the scent, texture, packaging, and how it makes my skin super hydrated. I would cleanse my face using either philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser or Garnier SkinActive Refreshing Facial Wash with Aloe ... then put my serum Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil OR the Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, then top it off with Lancôme Visionnaire Nuit Night Cream Moisturizer ... MY SKIN THANKS ME EVERY DAY. I don't breakout anymore, unless I drink a lot of sugar or Aunt Flow comes to town. And even then, the bumps don't get very big and they disappear within 2 days.
Mikayla W.
Modesto
When I wake up after using this my skin is glowing!!! It have noticed a huge difference and have been using it for about 2.5 weeks. A little bit of it goes a long, which I appreciate since it’s expensive! I use it at the end of my night routine. It does have a bit of a smell to it, I love the smell. It is more of a gel texture but it doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky. By the time I hop in bed it seems to already have sunken into my skin. I do use my lancome face wash and toner with it as well.
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
This is the Lancôme night moisturizer that I am using rite now. It goes on & works well with my facial oils that I put on first that is not Lancôme products. The moisture is great. I only get the travel size when I purchase & get a gift. So I use one & then the next will be a different moisturizer. I never get the long haul from each moisturizer that I use, however I still have great results...they are all Lancôme!
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I received this as a free sample from Ulta. I love it! A little goes a long way, so I was able to get a few uses from the little packet. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, hydrated while looking younger as well. I’d love to buy the full size. Pricey but worth it!
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
This product is amazing and the only night cream that I use. Lancôme makes really good creams. It is more expensive than what you would pay for creams at a drug store or Walmart. It is very gentle on your skin, I don’t see no room for improvement from this brand. 5 stars!!!!!!
Emma C.
Gresham
I went to Macy’s recently and Lacôme had professional makeup artist so I decided to treat myself. When they asked what I wanted to fix about my skin I said that bumps and that’s exactly what this product has done. My skin is soft and smooth just like I asked! Love it.
Haily W.
Charlotte, NC
This nighttime treatment moisturizer is incredible. It’s extremely emollient and velvety it feels great to put on! It’s pretty pricey but it’s worth it. It gradually improves skins texture and has helped keep mine super soft.
Pariss T.
Ft Lauderdale
This feels amazing by far the best night cream I’ve ever used. The next day you can feel the moisture on your skin. It is effective, smells great and definitely works. I would recommend this for people with mature skin!
Jozett W.
Loved got this product as a part of a gift with purchase from Macy’s with genifique. Used nightly for 30 days... no reduction in dark spots. My skin glows and is deeply moisturized a general fresh face well rested look.
D B.
Is this likely to cause extra blemishes if you're prone to breakouts?
brittnee W.
Culver , IN
Recently gotten a free sample of this from ulta and was wondering how this product works on combination skin?

back