BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLancôme
Lancome Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector Face Moisturizer

Lancome Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector Face Moisturizer

Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector Face Moisturizer

For those that use this product regularly: A.) Do you still use this product when you have blemishes? Because I would imagine that it’s oily nature would only magnify an existing issue. B.) Do you wash it off in the morning before applying products that are apart of your AM skincare routine?
Recently gotten a free sample of this from ulta and was wondering how this product works on combination skin?
Is this likely to cause extra blemishes if you're prone to breakouts?
Start your review of Lancome Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector Face Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
...of it, I love how gentle it is, and I absolutely adore how much it is moisturizing without making my skin too oily. Most night time moisturizers make my skin a little bit too oily, I love that this does not and it does make my skin feel nice and tight so it definitely works! 5/5 would recommend to anyone!in reviews
I have very dry skin.. which can look dull in the morning. Applying this with my nightly skincare routine lead to soft smooth skin in the morning.. just lovely.. holy grail product for dry skinin reviews
I have a dry sensitive skin and finding a good lotion can be a hassle. I tried Lancôme Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector and was immediately impressed. It doesn't leave my skin too oily and absorbs everything, you can feel the effect almost right away. My skin was hydrated and super soft. I even liked the smell of it and I'm quite picky. My husband didn't though and said it had the old lady perfume smell lol. If you are considering buying this try out the sample first and see how you like it. Even though it is pricey you only need a little so it will last for awhile plus it's worth the price. in reviews
Supercato M.
Lancome Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector Face Moisturizer uploaded by Supercato M.
So far I really like this collection and use it everyday. This night gel cream is first gel like substance then soften to oil when apply. Skin felt very soft after application. Good for winter but probably too heavy for summer time if you have oily/acne prone skin.
Kara G.
San Antonio
Lancome Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector Face Moisturizer uploaded by Kara G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is like silk on the skin. Heavenly scent. Love the gel to oil feel, literally melts into the skin. I noticed a difference one week after using. My skin looked more youthful, plump, fine lines softened. Would definitely recommend and will continue to purchase.
Tara B.
Cedar Park, TX
Lancome Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector Face Moisturizer uploaded by Tara B.
This is my go to day cream. I have very dry skin and this cream does not fail me. A tiny bit and I mean TINY bit goes a very long way. It’s a thin consistency and very oily, but absorbs great. I use this with the visionaire skin corrector serum in the mornings
Erika H.
Lancome Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector Face Moisturizer uploaded by Erika H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Lancôme has been around for a while for a reason. Their products feel luxe and the value is there. This night cream was a little heavy for my face, but my skin is super sensitive because of my acne. It feel very moisturizing and I’m glad I tried this sample portion (.5oz or 15 ml).
Evelin G.
Marysville, OH
Lancome Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector Face Moisturizer uploaded by Evelin G.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have been using this cream since January and I like the way it leaves my skin and that the formula is light and fresh. It is a bit pricey but you only need a little product. It is the first time I use it and hope to have nice results when I finish it.
Shalisa B.
Temple Hills
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks and my skin has never felt and looked better. I use this product at the end of my skincare routine as a burst of moisture to seal everything I put on before in. I love the scent, texture, packaging, and how it makes my skin super hydrated. I would cleanse my face using either Purity Made Simple Cleanser or Garnier Refreshing Facial Wash with Aloe ... then put my serum Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz. OR the Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, then top it off with Lancome Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector Face Moisturizer ... MY SKIN THANKS ME EVERY DAY. I don't breakout anymore, unless I drink a lot of sugar or Aunt Flow comes to town. And even then, the bumps don't get very big and they disappear within 2 days.
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Only use on my neck this makes me break out with cyst like zits it’s awful. Smells like perfumed Vaseline. Pricey for what it is and is kind of harsh if it makes me break out would not recommend to those with sensitive skin
Tiffany C.
York, SC
Kimberly B.
Lancome Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector Face Moisturizer uploaded by Kimberly B.
I'm a skin care junkie and love trying new products! After all the rave reviews I wanted to love this product, but was a huge letdown. For starters, I didn't like the scent. It's very strong and it lingers. After applying my skin felt sticky. It was difficult to fight the urge to wash my face. The next morning I didn't notice any positive changes to my complexion. My skin actually felt dehydrated. I chalk that up to the fact Alcohol Denat is at the top of the ingredient list. I tend to steer clear of any moisturizer with alcohol because it dries my skin out. This product also lacks any notable antioxidants or skin repairing ingredients. I know a lot of people love this stuff but it's just not for me.
Naomi P.
Weston, FL
I know a lot of people who recommend it, but in my case I had a severe allergic reaction, my face looked like Will Smith in the Hitch movie, I don't know if it was the sample, but they had to inject me to remove that allergic reaction that deformed my face because of complete, the doctor told me that I was lucky that my tongue did not swell too, I recommend that before buying it use a sample.