Lancôme Visionnaire Eye Cream 0.5 oz uploaded by L3xyl3w S.Lancôme Visionnaire Eye Cream 0.5 oz uploaded by Jennifer W.Lancôme Visionnaire Eye Cream 0.5 oz uploaded by Patience R.

BY LANCÔME

An ultimate advanced eye contour perfecting corrector containing Lancome's innovative molecule LR 2412. Discover Visionnaire Eye, Lanc"me's ultimate advanced eye contour corrector, and complete your visible skin correcting routine. Formulated with the innovative molecule LR 2412, Visionnaire Eye visibly corrects wrinkles and uneven texture around the eye area for a smoother eye contour and diminished dark circles in as little as four weeks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Can anyone recommend if it's good for a 25+ sensitive skin? 1 Answers
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I really like this eye cream but I'm not really jumping out of my seat for it. It's good for winter; it's very thick and creamy. It does a really good job at moisturizing and keeping my under-eyes soft. A little definitely goes a long way! I don't think it did too much in terms of brightening, though, but that could just be my own inconsistency with it. What also threw me off a little bit was that it's sparkly. If you look closely, there's little specks of glitter and it's pretty visible after you apply it. I think it might play a role in the brightening aspect but for me, it seemed a bit gimmicky.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
This eye cream is pretty good. Not my favorite I have tried but but it keeps my under eyes looking youthful . What more can you ask ? The price point on lancome is pretty steep I think there are plenty of high end eye dreams that are worth the huge price point , when it comes to my skin care price doesn't matter to me I have no problem paying for high end skin care, I am one that believes they are worth the money. This one from lancome just didn't blow me away.
oriana c.
First lancome launched the face cream , and is great and them they came out with this eye treatment wich is not as good as the face one , why? cause in my case irritates my skin , and is due the alcohol wich is one of the ingridients that this cream contains, is a average eye cream , but come on is too pricey to be just that , for that price i need something that really works on my skin
Ashley F.
Lynchburg, VA
I received this product in the Lancome voxbox, so this was my first time using the Visionnaire Eye Cream. After the first night I put it on, I swear that my dark circles were gone the next morning. I have been using it every day for the last 15 days. All you need is a small amount and the sample size has lasted me a long time!
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
This is the best eye cream! It has an applicator end that makes it easy to apply around the eye area. Since I have been using it, my eye circles and fine wrinkles have diminished. It is gentle on eyes--I have horrible allergies and it doesn't bother me at all. It is kind of pricey, but you get what you pay for with Lancôme!
Paola G.
Laredo, TX
This cream is pretty much a all in one. It did help for my dark circles and fine lines and wrinkles. I've been using this cream for a while now. The only thing is the packaging I'm not to fond of it since it comes in a tube. I do like the product but sometimes it's hard to use because of the packaging.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
While I am a huge fan of Lancôme cosmetics, this Visionnaire eye cream did nothing for my skin. It is supposed to diminish fine lines & wrinkes and improve the appearance of dark circles, I was disappointed I didn't see any results at all. It's quite pricey at $60, the tube looks cool though.
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
Lancome line is excellent dermatologically approved, this eye cream is the maximum leaving your eyes completely revitalized, soft and moisturized without those dark circles or bags of fatigue, it is an accessible product to your economic pocket and most importantly easy to apply
Angelina V.
Austin , TX
This was one of the first "luxury" eye creams I tried and it was awesome! I loved the applicator. It helped to apply the cream and was gentle on my eye area. It was very effective, my boyfriend even loves it. I highly recommend this eye cream. It is worth the price.
Heidi B.
Really fantastic! I saw results very quickly with this light and non greasy eye cream. Easy to use and no harsh smells this is a great addition to my face regimen. The tube is comfortable in my hand and a little goes a long way! I would recommend this to everyone!
Christina B.
Bertrange
Can anyone recommend if it's good for a 25+ sensitive skin?