Lancôme Visionnaire Eye Cream uploaded by Elexis S.Lancôme Visionnaire Eye Cream uploaded by Patience R.Lancôme Visionnaire Eye Cream uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An ultimate advanced eye contour perfecting corrector containing Lancome's innovative molecule LR 2412. Discover Visionnaire Eye, Lanc"me's ultimate advanced eye contour corrector, and complete your visible skin correcting routine. Formulated with the innovative molecule LR 2412, Visionnaire Eye visibly corrects wrinkles and uneven texture around the eye area for a smoother eye contour and diminished dark circles in as little as four weeks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• Can anyone recommend if it's good for a 25+ sensitive skin? 1 Answers
Rubi A.
El Paso, TX
It’s a great product honestly one of my favorite I really like that the price is average not too high it’s a great it meat all my expectations when I purchased it and it was amazing knowing that it wasn’t hurting my pokey at the same time. I would definitely recommend to others
Breanna D.
Virgie, KY
Pretty pricey and I just wasn’t very pleased with it. It didn’t do much for me. It was harsh for my under eyes. I finished using what I had and didn’t repurchase. All it done was make my under eye area extremely oily which would have been fine but it caused my makeup to crease badly.
Cassandra N.
Great Falls, MT
This was okay- I got it super cheap on clearance and tried it a few times but i wasn’t overly impressed. Packaging is nice and it stores well but it’s been sitting in my drawer so I won’t likely buy again
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Decent but I like others much better for the price. It not as moisturizing as I would like and I'm not sure if It would actually make a difference long term since I only had a small sample size. Since I didn't see much of an effect as far as the expected day to day results, I'm just not impressed with the sample so I'll go back to trying other brands that are more hydrating and effective.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Why is this brand so expensive?! The quality of Lancome’s makeup is good but it’s skincare line is of the highest quality and best ingredients! Unfortunately, the brand uses this to mark-up their prices.
Victoria B.
Matawan
This product is one of the best I have ever tried! The smell is out of this world! It is amazing how supple and soft this makes my skin! Packaging is 5 star, product is 5 star!
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
This did not go above and beyond, similar to Clinique repair wear. I felt tightening but not the tingle I was looking for. It was gentle, I like products that are a little more harsh. There is room for improvement but I did not use for a long period of time. Would be interested to see long term effects.
Lindsay S.
Moorestown, NJ
I received a sample of this from Sephora. I got a very large sample size, so I was able to test it out over the course of several weeks. Honestly, I don't feel like it did much for me (though that could be because my major concern is undereye circles).
Jelena S.
I was so excited expansion of Visionnaire line in the US and as soon as it showed up on Lancome website I went ahead and ordered Visionnaire eye. I wanted new eye cream for AM use , that is lightweight, hydrating enough and espeically illuminating to help with darkness around my eyes. Visionnaire yeux has creamy texture, thicker than a “lotion” but again not as thick as for example Clinique all about eyes rich , and not as thin as Clinique all about eyes (which is more gel like). The best thing about is that it really illuminates eye area. It has tiny pigments in it that make skin look more radiant. It really helps with dullness and darkness (it gives instant results, but does not make under eye area lighter permanently). My main complain is that it is not moisturizing enough, or at all. It does absorb pretty fast which is a plus if you use it in the morning before your makeup application. Another thing that drives me crazy is that it peels off in these tiny particles. I tried different types of application – do not rub it is the worse, but gently dab into the skin. Even if I do it this way and use at least amount of product as possible it still peels off. What a bummer. It has very inovative silicone applicator that I like. It is very hygenic, no finger dipping and you can easily dispense the perfect amount of product needed. It is very gentle and you can apply directly from applicator.
Ashley S.
This didn’t do it for me . It had a strong scent and it left my under eyes a little swollen , I don’t think my sling liked the ingredients . I have sensitive skin , sad I spent the money on this but glad I know not to use it
Christina B.
Bertrange
Can anyone recommend if it's good for a 25+ sensitive skin?