Lancôme Visionnaire Emulsion Our 1st Advanced Skin Corrector uploaded by Joanne C.

BY LANCÔME

Visionnaire Emulsion for reduction in the appearance of wrinkles, pores and skin texture irregularities. This emulsion contains the ingredient [LR 2412]- which activates the skin for regeneration process.

Anamaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Over priced! I purchased this whole line. The only good item I found in it was the eye cream. This product was too runny, too expensive, and un-effective. I would not recommend and I would not purchase it again. Sorry Lancôme this was 2 thumbs down.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Ok Lancôme is my most beloved brand. The brand I most loyal to on any given day, and I love what this product stands for, but I find it to be a little over hyped. The bottle is impossible to see through without a flashlight shined in through the back and the product gives me a small flashlight; the product itself gives me a bit of a breakout. Not tremendously but a bit. I give it 4 stars because it does make my skin look good, only when it's not giving me a zit.
Geo K.
Love this!!! And the scent oils so delightful. The packaging is the normal sleek Lancôme look.