BY LANCÔME

What it is: Treat your skin to a pair of powerful anti-agers with this two-piece set. Duo includes:- Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Moisturizer Cream (1.7 oz.): a cream that visibly corrects the appearance of wrinkles- Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Night Moisturizer (1.7 oz.): a gel-in-oil that works while you sleep to help transform your skin's look and feel night after night. Brand: LANCOME. Style Name: Lancome Visionnaire Serum Dual Pack ($174 Value). Style Number: 5265167. Available in stores.

Alyssa I.
Loxahatchee, FL
Lancôme has done it again! My face was in crisis when I found out about this product and it has helped me out a lot! I bought it at a Sephora, and when used with the cleanser, toner, and visionnaire or advanced genifique serums, it's the perfect start and end to my day! Beautiful packaging as always!
Eva G.
Santa Ana
I was looking for a product that would enhance my skin texture/ dryness. I gave this product a shot but in my second week I felt my skin got more dull and red. My skin did not seem to mix well with these products but hey, every skin is different !
Lauren J. G.
Didn't do much for me. Just felt like I was putting basic moisturizer under my eye. I like a eye cream to be light & refreshing. I get puffy under the eyes so I like gels.
Evan Kristina L.
Albany, OR
Definitely helps with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Love the texture and the smell is faint and nice.
Roskita S.
Love it!! Definitely helps the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I really do recommend it for problem skin
sarah c.
Davie
I'm addicted to Lancôme, I love all their products. I feel that they are very effective. Worth the money.
Hannah B.
My husband got it for me for valentines gift and still have it but I really have loved it and enjoyed it.
Tita D.
['Baytown', 'TX'], TX
Very smooth and skin absorbed lovely, gives my skin a fresh and youthful look , diminishes wrinkles
Richard G.
Irving, TX
Perfect for damage skin, has variety of minerals perfect for the recovery of a sun burn.
aima j.
jandouba tabarka
this serum between my best products that i try to buy them , i see that in youtube and social midia , that it make skin like a baby , no winkles , no rides and  lighty skin