BY LANCÔME #5 in Facial Peels

Peel to reveal smooth, even, and radiant skin! This easy to use, leave-on liquid nighttime face peel works to gently exfoliate skin surface cells and address multiple skin concerns: uneven skin texture, appearance of pores, wrinkles and fine lines, and dark spots. Inspired by fitness interval training, Visionnaire Crescendo™ combines two different formulas each with their own unique ingredient combination to be used over a 28-night period as part of an interval skin training experience. Start with Phase 1 for the first 14 nights, formulated with 5% bio-acids such as fruit acids and quinoa husk extract that works to reduce the appearance of pores, improve skin's texture, and radiance. Then, switch to Phase 2 for the last 14 nights. Formulated with 10% derma-acids, including 0.5% salicylic acid and 9.5% pure glycolic acid, this phase reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots. Repeat the 28-night skin interval training experience as desired.

Benefits:

• After 1 night of using Phase 1: Skin feels smoother and is more radiant
  • After 3 nights of using Phase 1: Skin tone appears more even and fine lines are visibly reduced
  • After 14 nights of Phase 1: Pores appear reduced
  • After 28 nights of Phase 2: Wrinkles and dark spots are visibly reduced

Visionnaire Crescendo™ leaves skin feeling smooth and appearing more even, which is ideal for seamless makeup application.

It's important to use an SPF of at least 15 during the day when using a peel like Crescendo™. Lancôme recommends Bienfait UV SPF 50+.

Benefits:

At night: Apply this leave-on peel after cleansing & toning, as the first step in your nighttime routine, before your serum and moisturizer. Start with Phase 1 for the first 14 nights of the regimen. Switch to Phase 2 for the last 14 nights to complete the 28-night regimen. Apply your usual nighttime routine after Crescendo™.

In the morning: Cleanse skin and be sure to apply a broad spectrum SPF of at least 15 daily. Do not use Visionnaire Crescendo™ in the morning.

Visionniare Crescendo™ is safe to use every 28 nights. If you choose to continue the regimen after 28 nights, start back with Phase 1 for the first 14 nights and Phase 2 for the last 14 nights.

Visionnaire Crescendo™ is air-locked for optimal freshness, meaning that you may need to pump several times to activate each side of the bottle.

Ingredients Phase 1:

• Bht
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Buy on Sephora*
Brenda O.
Not worth the money. I tried this a while back when it first launched on Lancome's website.  I was trying to get acids in my daily skincare routine and thought the concept of this product was cool, especially since it had two stages. First issue was that the pump was a hot mess, and sometimes would squirt all over or not dispense at all. The acid was not super strong, I got very tolerable skin and used to get facial peels. The results from 1 stage were very minuscule maybe my complexion was a bit brighter, and stage 2 I did not notice much at all. My pore appearance, acne scars and sunspots were all the same.
This product was too pricey for such little results, especially since there are products both mid and low end that accomplish much more. Some of my subjections are (mid-end)  tarte Knockout Tingling Treatment works really well at fading acne scars and brightening the complexion, and also layers well under other steps. On the drugstore end  Pixi Glow Tonic is also a good chemical exfoliant. These two that I mention work circles around the Lancome dual-phase and still don't amount to its $75 price tag.
Andrea J.
Fairfield
I just began using this product about 5 days ago. This is a 28 day process. Step 1 is for 14 days and then you do step 2 for 14 days as well. The price was $75 which seems high but you get 2 products. I have already noticed the texture changing and fine lines fading ever so slightly. My face seems to be brighter and I love how it preps the skin to really soak up my Genifique and moisturizer. My only complaints are the scent and that it can sting a little if you have a blemish that has just been popped or is sensitive. It’s pretty strong. Will update after process is over!
Lyn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
If you’re looking for a gradual and effective peel, this product is the holy grail. It smells fantastic and is very easy to use.

It’s two phases in one bottle. Phase one preps it for the peel both of which you apply for 14 days in a row! It’s kinda pricey, but it’s cheaper than spa type skin peels that can cost upwards of $100.00.
Adriana C.
Now, I am giving this 5 stars just because of how it changed my skin and I'm only on week 1! I do agree it's pricey, don't get me wrong. But as I started to use it I noticed that there is way more product then I immediately thought. I've reached my 14th day and I still have some left over, mind you, I use 3-4 pumps a day. I can't wait to start week 2. By day 3 I saw a reduction in my redness and over all color of my face. It has definitely evened out my complexion. Since its such an expensive product I would say save up and purchase, if it doesn't work you can give it to a family member since it has way more product then a 14 day supply. I'll be starting week 2 tomorrow. I have very sensitive skin and I definitely feel a tingle sensation but it does not hurt. Try it out I doubt you'll regret it!
Rae K.
The consistency of this product is nice and light. I'm already seeing improvements in my skin and I'm only on the first phase. Crescendo has a fantastic impact on my acne, from the first day of use I noticed changes in my skin texture, after a few days bumps started to disappear and I stopped breaking out.
Amber B.
Mooresville
I loves the first step of this nightly peel. K woke up the flesh 14 days with gorgeous glowing skin the second step of the peel was too much for my skin. It burned pretty bad and i had a bad reaction with a rash on my face. My skin is slightly sensitive so i know this isn’t the best for sensitive skin.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I saw everyone get this product in a Voxbox and i had to try it because the results were outstanding. I really like the peal. I feel like they did an absolute wonder job. My skin felt more smooth and looked more youthful within a few days of using this product. I would recommend it to anyone.
kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
This was okay for me but i think for the price of the product it could have been a little better at giving me the results i was desiring. This is easy to apply and take off as well. The bottle is convenient and makes it easy to get the product out for applying.
Leigh W.
Maylene, AL
An awesome peel. Gentle on my sensitive skin. No harsh burning like some peels. Getting 2 full peels for less than $100 is an amazing deal. I purchased this at Belk Lancôme. I highly recommend this. Lancôme Visionnaire Crescendo™ Dual-Phase Night Peel
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I found this to be a catch! I found it at Sephora when I was checking out and thought why not! I am so happy I did. I feel that it truly helps my face unwind for the night before I head to sleep! I feel clean and refreshed and that’s truly what I look for when I fall asleep knowing I was wearing makeup that day.
Miijan D.
Has anyone had any bad side effects?
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
im on day two of phase 2 and i must say last night i felt my skin BURN!!!! My cheeks and chin were on fire!! Is anyone else experiencing something similar? My forehead, temples and nose tingle but dont burn.. I have decided to discontinue on cheeks and chin until I find out info that the burn is normal.. I will continue to apply on forehead and temples! Please Advice!
JAZMINE F.
Loxahatchee, FL
I have a serious question. I received this free in my vox box and my wedding is may 6th. Does your skin actually peel? should I wait till after my wedding? I really wanted to use it to have flawless skin that day but im scared ill be like peeling or red that day and I dont want to have to cake up my face that day. Any suggestions?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Elizabeth P.
Are there any negative visual side effects during the 28 days?