BeautySkinSkin CareLancôme
Lancome Visionnaire Crescendo

Lancome Visionnaire Crescendo™

This easy to use, leave-on liquid nighttime face peel works to gently exfoliate skin surface cells and address multiple skin concerns: uneven skin texture, appearance of pores, wrinkles and fine lines, and dark spots.

Es este producto muy bueno?
SO is this really worth it?
Is this product any good?
Start your review of Lancome Visionnaire Crescendo™!
Ashley R.
Wilsonville, OR
I really wanted to wait to use both phases of this product, but I just couldn't - it is TOO good. I really like the bottle - it's stunning and sleek. So far, I'm only on phase one but there has been a noticeable difference in my skin. I will say, that I had a few underlying breakouts and after the first use, this brought them to the surface and helped clear them. The texture of my skin is improving and the tone is becoming more even. This has a beautiful, soft floral scent - it's not overwhelming, so if you are not a fan of florals, do not let that deter you from trying this amazing product out. Phase one has a serum like consistency, more on the watery side. I've read some reviews where people complain that it's sticky, but it's just a bit sticky if you massage it into the skin for too long. I massage it on for about 30 seconds, then let my skin absorb the rest and I don't have any issues with stickiness. I don't have any adverse affects to report like burning or stinging, so that's a plus! I can't wait to see how my skin looks when I've completed the full 28 day regimen. This is worth the price tag for sure. I received this product free from Influenster for review purposes but all opinions are my own.
Brenda O.
Not worth the money. I tried this a while back when it first launched on Lancome's website.  I was trying to get acids in my daily skincare routine and thought the concept of this product was cool, especially since it had two stages. First issue was that the pump was a hot mess, and sometimes would squirt all over or not dispense at all. The acid was not super strong, I got very tolerable skin and used to get facial peels. The results from 1 stage were very minuscule maybe my complexion was a bit brighter, and stage 2 I did not notice much at all. My pore appearance, acne scars and sunspots were all the same.
This product was too pricey for such little results, especially since there are products both mid and low end that accomplish much more. Some of my subjections are (mid-end)  tarte Knockout Tingling Treatment works really well at fading acne scars and brightening the complexion, and also layers well under other steps. On the drugstore end  Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic is also a good chemical exfoliant. These two that I mention work circles around the Lancome dual-phase and still don't amount to its $75 price tag.
Andrea J.
Fairfield
I just began using this product about 5 days ago. This is a 28 day process. Step 1 is for 14 days and then you do step 2 for 14 days as well. The price was $75 which seems high but you get 2 products. I have already noticed the texture changing and fine lines fading ever so slightly. My face seems to be brighter and I love how it preps the skin to really soak up my Genifique and moisturizer. My only complaints are the scent and that it can sting a little if you have a blemish that has just been popped or is sensitive. It’s pretty strong. Will update after process is over!
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I’ll be honest, the price tag is higher than my usual skincare limit. I just kept hearing good things and I finally found a good deal on Rakuten. I am so glad I got this, because it is worth the price tag. It is a 4 week regimen that absolutely transforms you face, the first time I did it my face was clear, bright, smooth, and moisturized. I didn’t need any other masks or serums during that time and with my normal regimen, the results lasted 6 months until I had a stressful event. I’ve now done this 3 times and I’ve noticed my acne scars are disappearing, my forehead lines are reducing, and my pores are less noticeable. After a treatment I look like I’m in my 20s again. A tip: there is enough product for 2 full treatments if you use 2-3 pumps per night. So even at full price, it’s about $37 per 4 week treatment. Unless you are Andre the Giant, you don’t need much product. Also, instead of washing it from your hands, rub it into the back of your hands and you can take 5-10 years off of them in 4 weeks.
Mitali P.
Westport, MA
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s only been 2 weeks that I have been using this product in my skin. It’s definitely nicely packed and I love all of Lancome products. So far I think it’s meets all of my expectations on skin improvement! I put this product at night and leave it on. Just a small pump doing a thin layer on my skin. Next morning I see very few pimples on my face. It actually reduced the ones I already had on my face! One thing I didn’t like about this product was that it feels sticky on your face. I like my product to just dry and not have a tacky feeling after applying. That’s the only downside that I noticed in the product. I would still highly recommend it for anyone who wants to improve their skin! Helps with skin brightening too!
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Please I would really like to try this product Lancôme visionnaire crescendo it’s be amazing if I get to try this product
Jocelyne M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Lancome Visionnaire Crescendo™ uploaded by Jocelyne M.
If you’re looking for a gradual and effective peel, this product is the holy grail. It smells fantastic and is very easy to use. It’s two phases in one bottle. Phase one preps it for the peel both of which you apply for 14 days in a row! It’s kinda pricey, but it’s cheaper than spa type skin peels that can cost upwards of $100.00.
Aleksandra P.
Ive been using this product for 17 days. I'm in the 2nd phase and every day I see my skin look more youthful. The spots and wrinkles are fading and disappearing. This peel is the single best thing I've ever done to my skin to see and feel results. Skin looks brights, pores and lines are smaller and it feels so soft! I can't wait to see what happens and how my skin looks and feels when I've completed the 28 day cycle. I received this product free for testing purposes,but all opinions are my own! @influenster #gotitfree #ShakeApplyDry #SkinIntervals #contest #LancomeVoxBox @LancomeOfficial Lancome Visionnaire Crescendo™
Mocha Y.
snellville
It keeps the face super refreshing and soft and it feels so good ! Very good for anytime you wanna have nice skin
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
Lancome Visionnaire Crescendo™ uploaded by MARLENE G.
I received the Lancôme visionnaire Crescendo as a complimentary gift in my last Voxbox for testing purposes and this is my honest review. This review is only for phase 1 scroll down for my Phase 2 update!! So here it goes…
I was a Little scared at first because I am always hesitant to try new things on my skin, but I decided to go for it anyway. So day one to day three I can notice some changes on my skin. My skin appeared softer. The next three days I noticed my face appeared smooth clean and my pores were smaller. It was really nice to feel like my skin was young again. Normally I exfoliate my skin and wash with the clarison face cleanser , but I was afraid that too much cleaning would irritate my skin so I decided to not use anything harsh and stick to my regular cleansing wash from Trader Joe's throughout this experiment. I must say that from that point forward I was very impressed. I make sure to always protect my face from the sun using the BIENFAIT UV SPF 50+ Super Fluid Facial Sunscreen everyday!!! I also make sure to wear a sun hat anytime I get out of the house or outdoors. I also haven't been wearing make up unless it's necessary for my job. I rarely wear makeup anyway! Other than that I have been following all the instructions to the T.. I took pictures of day 1 and I took a picture today of day 13 and I must say the improvement is like night and day. After a week My face became so smooth that some of my blemishes from acne are completely gone! Areas of my face where I had acne scars feel smooth!! I'm not saying this is the purpose of the peel, but this is what it has done for me. I am extremely excited to start phase 2 tomorrow for the next 14 days!!! I will keep you all posted!! So far this gets 5 stars and two thumbs up!!

**UPDATE**
Day 1 of phase 2- I felt like I had put icy hot on my face!!! I was a little skeptic about the sting because it was really intense so before I even decided to take it off, I re read the instructions and did some online research and it clearly stated not to get alarmed if I felt a sting. If it stings it means it's working. I pulled through and eventually fell asleep and I woke up this morning without the sting and an even softer face!

**UPDATE**
Day 2 of Phase 2- Yesterday through the day i notice my skin was more sensitive to the warm temperature. I was in a room that was warm and felt my face a little uncomfortable. last night was tough. Immediately after i washed and applied the product to my face, I felt the intense tingle but this time it felt like a sunburn. I was intense.. it was mostly on my cheeks and chin. I am so committed to finishing that I didn't take it off, instead i turned on a fan and held it to my face for half an hour. Even with the fan on my face, the burn was intense. I woke this morning and I gently washed my face and applied aloe vera on my skin. Last night was not fun all!!! I notice that my forehead, temples and nose are not on fire when I apply the product. I don't think what I am feeling is normal. It hurts.. I am discontinuing phase two on my cheeks and chin for now, but I am going to continue to apply it on forehead, temples, and nose. If anyone is experiencing similar results, please message me! I would love to hear more about your experience!! Stay tuned for more updates!

171 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...