Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsLancôme
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum - 50 ml

Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum - 50 ml

What it is: A skin-correcting serum formulated to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and pores while improving uneven skin tone.

Who it's for: All skin types and tones.

What it does:

This fresh, fast-absorbing serum instantly smoothes skin's surface after one application, while after three days of use your pores are less visible and skin texture is improved, and after four weeks wrinkles appear visibly reduced. Whether you are going makeup-free or prepping your face for makeup application, this serum leaves your skin perfectly smooth and ready to face the day.

Research results:

• In a consumer evaluation of 108 women after four weeks of use:
  • 75% saw a visible skin transformation

How to use: Smooth onto a clean face and neck, morning and night. Follow with your usual moisturizer.

• Paraben-free
  • sulfate-free
  • phthalate-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Nonacnegenic

Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, Polysilicone-11, Octyldodecanol, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Secale Cereale Extract / Rye Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Poloxamer 338, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium Edta, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Citronellol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Fragrance.

What’s so good about this product for dry skin and why?
Quisiera saber si este producto de Lancome es bueno para manchas y cara seca ?
Have you tried this? Is it good? [user:svetlanaf1]
Start your review of Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum - 50 ml!
Product Highlights
This stuff lessened my darkspots and evened out my skin tone and texture, but unfortunately I won't repurchase due to the hefty price tag.in reviews
Manizha B.
Brookyln
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum - 50 ml uploaded by Manizha B.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have been using it for year now, I can see my texture skin much better and pores invisible 👏👏
Yvette V.
Middletown , NY
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum - 50 ml uploaded by Yvette V.
This is a great serum if you have uneven skin color, wrinkles and large pores this might your best option. Skin looks visible more beautiful with in 2 weeks you will start looking smoother and even you can use this during day and night ❤️
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum - 50 ml uploaded by Sergio M.
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum - 50 ml uploaded by Sergio M.
A skin-correcting face serum that reduces the appearance of wrinkles, pores and uneven skin tone. This is a fresh, fast-absorbing serum that is a must-have in any skincare routine. It instantly smoothes facial skin's surface after just one application. After three-days, pores will appear less visible and uneven skin texture will appear reduced. After four-weeks, fine lines and wrinkles appear visibly corrected. Whether you have normal or oily skin, combination or dry skin, this product is suitable for all skin types.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I have been a fan of Lancome for many years so I didn't hesitant to try this skin corrector. Unfortunately, I was not as impressed with this product compared to their other skincare items. I used this product daily and saw very few positive results. Although the scent and texture were both pluses, I saw minimal change to my skin. It did leave my skin soft but this was not effective in changing the overall look of my skin. I would not recommend this skin corrector and will continue to look for a better one.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum - 50 ml uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: ULTA
The packaging is so pretty. I really love the shade of blue. I am only giving it a four star because the price is really high in my opinion. The smell is okay and I like how it makes my skin feel. A little bit seems to go a long way.
Ftoom S.
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum - 50 ml uploaded by Ftoom S.
This product had visible results!! I do not have much wrinkles. Recently i was getting T zone line wrinkles and i had tried more than one products well, these did not show any thing but this one from lancome did.So now i know -VisionnaireLR 2412 4% - Cx Advanced Skin Corrector- is what my skin needs.
Sovika G.
Mckinney, TX
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum - 50 ml uploaded by Sovika G.
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum - 50 ml uploaded by Sovika G.
Purchased at: Macy's
I’m so in love with this product. I repurchased it ,I have been always looking for good serum that works and this does works for my pores and makes it less visible. Smells great little bit pricey but worth trying.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum - 50 ml
Aileen S.
Vineland, NJ
Love this moisturizer! It evened out my skin tone and left it feeling soft and not oily at all. I purchased it at Boscov's. It is pricier than a drug store brand but worth the splurge. One bottle lasted about a year! I highly recommend this moisturizer.
Cherry A.
Bayside, NY
This product is Amazing! My acne scars are lighter and fading slowly. Pores are tighter. After using this product I don't get much acnes as usual. I like the smell of it. It doesn't feel greasy. I feel it glow on my face after I use it. I use this serum daily both day and night. I just love it. I know it's a little pricey but I wouldn't complaint about it because of what it can actually does to improve my skin
Shallen F.
Lisbon
Love this serum! I know Lancome doesn’t have 100% good ingredients + fragrance, but I love this serum regardless. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated, never dull or dry. I use this and other Lancome products in my morning routine. Highly recommend this serum and it works well with others, which is a must for me. Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum - 50 ml
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariana I.
il y a 2 ans
Elsa Erika S. il y a un an
Yes i did is like the 3rd time i get it because it feels wonderful in my face and it really looks better sense i being using it :)
Nathalie D.
Abbotsford, BC
il y a 4 ans
30 years old and trying to keep the fine lines and and textured skin at bay. I'm almost out of my Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum - 50 ml. If I was looking to change up products. What should I try? I've had great results from Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum but again looking for something new (and smells less old ladylike)