12 colors available

BY LANCÔME

A potent anti-aging skin corrector Formulated with LR 2412 a molecule that penetrates into skin layers to trigger continuous micro-transformations Noticeably reduces appearance of pores & wrinkles Remarkably banishes imperfections such as signs of UV damage & acne marks Unveils a smoother refined & younger looking complexion Product Line: Lancome - Visionnaire - Night Care Product Size: 30ml/1oz see more...

• I am looking for skin rejuvenation products. Is this a good anti ag...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the money??? Does it really help enlarged pores?2 Answers
  • I use some Lancôme products already but am interested in this skin ...2 Answers
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Kennesaw, GA
have been using this product for over a month now and have found that it has made a significant difference to my skin. I had bad acne about 2 years ago and it left a lot of scarring on my face. I had big pores especially around the nose and my skin tone was very dull. At first the product really dried out my face but I switched cleansers to the Lancome Douceur Galateis and its toner and the drying stopped. I use the Visionaire during the day under my spf moisturizer and make up, and at night under the Hydra Zen night cream.

The texture is smooth and goes on the skin easily without leaving an oily residue. Smell is pleasant and light.

My skin now is a lot more even and has gotten lighter. The texture is great. My pores have gotten slightly smaller. Combine this with a good skin care regime involving cleanse, tone, serum and moisturise day and night; exfoliation every 2-3 days and a cleansing mud mask once a week and this product will work. To reduce pore size you must cleanse, tone and exfoliate otherwise no serum will work its magic. No product will work overnight so you must be patient.

The only set back is the packaging because it is an opaque pump bottle which means i cannot see how much i have left. And also it is quite expensive. I purchased the 30 mL from Myer for $92. The sales reps recommend using this with the Visionaire night cream which i am yet to try.
Fizza L.
Fizza L.
Ashburn, VA
I am often a skeptic when it comes to overpaying for skin care products and make-up. However, now that I have turned 29, I have decided it is time to renew the appearance of my "maturing" skin.

An Ulta sales associate quickly assessed my complexion and applied this skin corrector on it. It is an incredibly light feeling and did well on my combination skin. Initially, I didn't see a difference to my skin since she had immediately applied the Lancôme foundation and powder. After this make-up application, I chose to only buy the foundation and left the store. Later that night, less than 12 hours later, I removed the foundation. I was amazed beyond belief to see a completely different complexion! My pores and fine lines were near invisible, and my overall complexion was smooth. If all of this could happen in one application and less than 12 hours later, it could only get better. My hubby, who is incredibly honest, said he noticed a huge difference. It's like the fountain of youth in a bottle!!! And despite this big price tag, it's definitely worth it!!!
Jock G.
Jock G.
Lancome Vissionnaire is a second generation serum that is a staple in my skin care regimen. It is a part of my army of facial products to keep my face not only looking better but protected from the harsh elements.
It comes in three sizes of 1.0 oz. 1.7 oz. and 3.4 oz. with a price range between $79-$185 plus tax.

BENEFITS INCLUDES:
Softer and smoother skin
Wrinkles appear resolved and texture is even out
Wrinkles and mark disappear
Tightened pores
Dermatologically tested.

It is important to bear in mind that this product will not be on its highest potential effects when you just rely on it alone. Diet, good quality and enough sleep, exercise, water intake and sun exposure plays a very crucial role in the skin care. Thus the above mentioned risks should be in check and balance in relation to your usage of Visionnaire. Discipline and consistency is a lso a key element for this product to do its job.

Bruna A.
Bruna A.
New Rochelle, NY
After I had used samples and felt the difference to my skin after these two, three days of use, I purchased a full size. Oh my God!! I couldn't believe how soft and firm my skin felt after only one week of twice a day use. The pores seem to disappear, fine lines - gone. The skin feels like velvet. But the most amazing thing is, that everybody I know asked me, if I have had a vacation. This product is a miracle in deed - and used twice a day, morning and evening before the regular day- or night cream it will make you look ten years younger in a week or two.
I would not use it all the time, because I think the skin might get used to this too easy. But a bottle three times a year, as a special treat or youth-boost shows the best results.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Pottstown, PA
Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector is amazing! I love the consistency of the formula, how it goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly leaving no grease behind. My skin feels so silky and soft after applying this that I can't stop pressing the back of my hands to my cheeks. And yes, this corrector definitely does it's job! My skin is more radiant with a nice even tone and I've been told I look almost ten years younger than I am! You will definitely see a big difference after only a couple uses. Sure, it's a little expensive, but much cheaper than Botox or plastic surgery! I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a more youthful, glowing complexion.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Boston, MA
This is a great product to use right after your toner, it'll keep your skin soft and hydrated. It is pricey but your skin has a nice glow when you wake up in the morning. If you want nice glowing skin rather than full skin in the morning be my guess. I would say that glow disappears over the course of the day. I can't say if this has exactly improved my skin in terms of hyper pigmentation or redness. I am on my third bottle but haven't been consistent with it has before because I've been trying over products.
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
I have tried the Lacome Visionnaire line for a while now and I have to say it is good, but I would not go out of my way to spend all the money for it. It does make your skin look smoothr which makes applying make up easier. However, I also noticed that I had to exfoliate more often because my pores were getting clogged more frequently. If you do not have issues with enlarged pores, I would say give it a try. If you do, keep in mind that you may need to exfoliate more often to clear up your skin.
Betty B.
Betty B.
I absolutely adore this product! I was worried that it would irritate my very sensitive skin but it did not. After using this product for not even a week, I noticed that my skin was much smoothr, my pores had virtually disappeared, my skin wasn't nearly as oily, and almost all of the redness disappeared. This serum is not heavy or oily and has a lovely scent. I highly recommend this for anyone who is looking to transform their skin.
Sue N.
Sue N.
Collierville, TN
This is my go to skin serum. It is so light that I don't feel it and layers well under my makeup. It definitely exceeded my expectations on how effective it was. It is on the pricier side but well worth it because a little goes a long way. The serum itself doesn't need to be improved but the bottle's dispensing pump could be improved. By the end I'm desperately scraping the bottom of the bottle to get every last drop.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX

I have acne prone skin with enlarged pores and this serum has cleared out my face including diminished the size of my pores. It's amazing, I don't even think it's targeted to improve acne prone skin but for some reason it does. My skin is very soft and beautiful. I only need 1 pump at night and I'm good to go. A little goes a long way. Very impressed by this product, and has that lovely Lancôme fragrance
Reira T.
Reira T.
Is this good for acne scars? I want to get rid of my acne scars so bad.
Amina F.
Amina F.
Pineville
Is this product is for combination skin? Can i use it under my eyes?
Lacee L.
Lacee L.
gonzales, LA
Can this be worn under makeup?
Montana I.
Montana I.
Verdun, QC
Is this product similar to a toner or more of a primer?
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Kalispell, MT
Is this product worth the money??? Does it really help enlarged pores?