BY LANCÔME

A potent anti-aging skin corrector Formulated with LR 2412 a molecule that penetrates into skin layers to trigger continuous micro-transformations Noticeably reduces appearance of pores & wrinkles Remarkably banishes imperfections such as signs of UV damage & acne marks Unveils a smoother refined & younger looking complexion Product Line: Lancome - Visionnaire - Night Care Product Size: 30ml/1oz see more...

• I am looking for skin rejuvenation products. Is this a good anti ...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the money??? Does it really help enlarged p...2 Answers
  • I use some Lancôme products already but am interested in this ski...2 Answers
Abriana L.
Palm beach Fl.
I was very satisfied with the vissonnaire by Lancôme, it is a skin corrector, which is what it did. It help minimize pores, fine lines, moisture to the skin with out being to oily. I have oily skin and it kept my skin clear. I have to be careful of just putting lotion or moisturizer on my forehead cheeks, t zone, cause unless its oil free, or oil control, matte finish , it can cause my skin to break out. So what I use on my eyes , lips can have any type moisture in it, but not for my entire face. This was fine for the face all over.
So I’m going to give this one star because it smells nice. First off it’s pricy. I picked this up at Sephora because I wanted to try something that would shrink my pores and help with wrinkles. I have sensitive skin and this said it would be ok for my type of skin. It made my pores larger in just two days I didn’t notice any change in my skin but my pores and I broke out! I’m upset because I usually love their whole line.
Kristie G.
Coral Springs , FL
I absolutely love this stuff minus the high price tag but it is worth the money if u have it to splurge on good skin care I saw a difference in my skin after a week or 2 of using it I have gotten many samples and finally committed to purchasing it!
Jelena S.
I have been using Visionnaire for almost a year and it’s about time to share my thoughts with you. It is probably one of my best skincare investments so far. Why do I say that? It makes my skin incredibly smooth, silky and glowy. When I say glowy it’s more of a instant thing – formula has slight of a silver/pinkish glow to it but no visible shimmer. Texture is very lightweight and absorbs immediately. I love applying it prior to makeup. It really creates perfect canvas for any kind of liquid or powder foundations, or tinted moisturizer (or whatever you like to use). Another thing that I noticed is that it keeps my acne under control. As soon as I stop using it I break out. Also one of the major things is that it lightens and smooths post acne scars I even had people commenting how my skin looks so much better and that my acne scars are much less visible.. I did not notice any improvement in size of my pores but I do not believe that any product can do anything about it (unfortunately). When it comes to wrinkles I am not there yet to talk about any kind of improvement or not.  I only have wrinkles around my eyes and I do not apply this serum in that area. It does not have any moisturizing effect on my skin and I always follow with my day moisturizer.
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
As of now, I doubt there will ever be a more potent, effective skin care product for my skin concerns. Im totally blown away by the effectiveness of the Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector. As I applied this fresh scented, light as air cream, the scent is so INTOXICATING! It isnt too often, youll experience a moisturizer, that has an instant positive effect on your skin. This product from Lancome has that effect. Im 56, with fine lines, with a clear, bright complexion. Im worried about forming fine lines and wrinkles so, Im willing to pay extra, for a moisturizer that delivers what it claims. My skin is smooth, and bright and my fore head, fine linee are deminishing. Little folds, over the edge of my eye brows, are finally looking less and less visible. I plan on adding a couple more Lancome Visionnaire Yeux products to my skin care routine, permanantly! Im a skin care blogger and cant wait to inform my inform my readers.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I have been a fan of Lancome for many years so I didn't hesitant to try this skin corrector. Unfortunately, I was not as impressed with this product compared to their other skincare items. I used this product daily and saw very few positive results. Although the scent and texture were both pluses, I saw minimal change to my skin. It did leave my skin soft but this was not effective in changing the overall look of my skin. I would not recommend this skin corrector and will continue to look for a better one.
Andrea O.
As I said before: My biggest problem is the pores, I have been using this product for a while and my skin is much smoother and clearer (Since I use it I have not been used daily makeup, it has my skin very nice ) . I use the Visionnaire during the day and night with Visionnaire [1 MINUTE BLUR], in my opinion it has been the perfect combination and I hope it continues to work in me. Something important is that the smell is not strong (if you are allergic you know what I am talking about), the product dries easily and gives a fresh feeling to the skin.I really recommend it if you have problems with the opacity of your skin or with your pores.Don't forget to use exfoliate. Use tonicos and sleep well. Remember that being aware of your exterior is not vanity, it's #lovingyourself
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
My skin has been LOVING this product! It has helped cut down on the redness as well as help with my pores. It is pricey but well worth it...and you only need a few drops to cover your whole face. The smell of this is so nice and fresh smelling....reminds me of Chance by Chanel...but not overpowering. I will continue to keep using this in my daily skincare regiment.
Christina N.
Boston, MA
This is a great product to use right after your toner, it'll keep your skin soft and hydrated. It is pricey but your skin has a nice glow when you wake up in the morning. If you want nice glowing skin rather than full skin in the morning be my guess. I would say that glow disappears over the course of the day. I can't say if this has exactly improved my skin in terms of hyper pigmentation or redness. I am on my third bottle but haven't been consistent with it has before because I've been trying over products.
Anna H.
VINTON, VA
This product has been my amazing cure for ance...started using it as well as the gel in oil night cream about a year ago. It has controlled my oil production and abolished my acne...for the 1st time in my life I have flawless skin...thank you lancome!
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Can this be worn under makeup?
Amina F.
Pineville
Is this product is for combination skin? Can i use it under my eyes?
Reira W.
Is this good for acne scars? I want to get rid of my acne scars so bad.
Montana I.
Verdun, QC
Is this product similar to a toner or more of a primer?
Sheryl J.
I am looking for skin rejuvenation products. Is this a good anti aging product ?