BY LANCÔME

What it is: A skin-correcting serum formulated to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and pores while improving uneven skin tone.

Who it's for: All skin types and tones.

What it does:

This fresh, fast-absorbing serum instantly smoothes skin's surface after one application, while after three days of use your pores are less visible and skin texture is improved, and after four weeks wrinkles appear visibly reduced. Whether you are going makeup-free or prepping your face for makeup application, this serum leaves your skin perfectly smooth and ready to face the day.

Research results:

• In a consumer evaluation of 108 women after four weeks of use:
  • 75% saw a visible skin transformation

How to use: Smooth onto a clean face and neck, morning and night. Follow with your usual moisturizer.

• Paraben-free
  • sulfate-free
  • phthalate-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Nonacnegenic

Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, Polysilicone-11, Octyldodecanol, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Secale Cereale Extract / Rye Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Poloxamer 338, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium Edta, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Citronellol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Fragrance.

Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector
  • "This stuff lessened my darkspots and evened out my skin tone and texture, but unfortunately I won't repurchase due to the hefty price tag." in 5 reviews
Julissa P.
All Lancome products are amazing!  This is the only brand with products that actually help reduce my fine lines... and I’ve tried quite a few drugstore AND department store brands.
The Visionnaire line is one of my faves from Lancome; smells nice and absorbs quickly.
It is a bit pricey, but so worth it. I promise you will see results!
Amanda H.
Middletown, NJ
This may not be a bad product but fair warning it broke me out so badly. I really wanted to love it but it just didn't work for me. The smell was really lovely. The women at the Lancome counter said it could have been the multi action formula that broke me out. She said since I'm still young my skin doesn't require multi action formulas.
Mackenzie N.
Pantego
I loves how this made my skin feel after the fact! I just put some in my foundation or over top of my foundation and let it seep in. I like how it makes my pores feel smaller and my skin feel smoother!
Melissa R.
Taylorsville, KY
Lancôme Visionnaire Serum is a God send! If keeps my skin hydrated & helps smooth out my fine lines! I really appreciate that a little bit goes a long way! Lancôme Visionnaire Serum, is a must have for anyone that is in the 40 plus club!
Jerita W.
Lexington
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector more...
Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector is my all time favorite! I have so much to say about this product.. it comes in a beautiful package, it met all of my expectations and I am very pleased with it. This corrector helps with lines, wrinkles pores and uneven skin tone, it helped smoothed & clear my skin. You will start seeing results after 5-7 days and I would recommend using it twice a day, I got a lot of compliments on my skin after using this product. It’s a little pricey but it’s all worth it.
Adrianne P.
Review for: Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector 1.0 oz more...
This product is amazing! Only using this product for a short amount of time it is visibly healthier looking and feels youthful to the touch too! Fine lines are GONE and I will not stop using this product, highly recommend.
Sonja B.
Woodland, CA
THIS GUY RIGHT HERE..... wow. I know this guy costs quite a pretty penny, however it is worth every cent. The entire visionnaire line is marketed to see nearly instant results, and I’ll tell you, I put this serum on first thing after cleansing my skin at night so it gets the deepest penetration into my skin and I wake up with visibly less wrinkles on my face. Truly an incredible addition to any skincare routine. Would highly recommend!
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Another one of my favorites. I use this every evening before going to bed. It makes your skin so
smooth. Does exactly what it says it’s going to do. I’ve noticed my fines lines disappearing. I always
get compliments on my skin, and I tell everyone about this product.
Marie K.
Powell, TN
I love this product! My pores look much smaller even after one use and my skin feels moisturized. It also smells amazing. I can't remember how much did I pay for it, but whatever it was, it was definitely worth it. Lancome simply knows how to make skincare products.
Savannah D.
Champaign
One of my favorite serums especially when paired with the moisturizer. It smells amazing and together the two will have your skin looking flawless in no time. It is a pricey but two pumps should be enough for the whole face, maybe less, so it will last you a while. They also have really good gift sets with the serum, moisturizer, and eye cream for a better price.
nazish c.
Does it truly help with skin correction in terms of dark spots? I have been wanting ti try this for a while now but it's so expensive that I don't want to wind up paying so much for an item that wont work
Amina F.
Pineville
Is this product is for combination skin? Can i use it under my eyes?
Reira W.
Is this good for acne scars? I want to get rid of my acne scars so bad.
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
Can this be worn under makeup?
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
How does this product work for other people? I'm really looking forward to trying it.