BY LANCÔME

What it is: A skin-correcting serum formulated to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and pores while improving uneven skin tone.

Who it's for: All skin types and tones.

What it does:

This fresh, fast-absorbing serum instantly smoothes skin's surface after one application, while after three days of use your pores are less visible and skin texture is improved, and after four weeks wrinkles appear visibly reduced. Whether you are going makeup-free or prepping your face for makeup application, this serum leaves your skin perfectly smooth and ready to face the day.

Research results:

• In a consumer evaluation of 108 women after four weeks of use:
  • 75% saw a visible skin transformation

How to use: Smooth onto a clean face and neck, morning and night. Follow with your usual moisturizer.

• Paraben-free
  • sulfate-free
  • phthalate-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Nonacnegenic

Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, Polysilicone-11, Octyldodecanol, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Secale Cereale Extract / Rye Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Poloxamer 338, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium Edta, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Citronellol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Fragrance.

Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector
  • "This stuff lessened my darkspots and evened out my skin tone and texture, but unfortunately I won't repurchase due to the hefty price tag." in 5 reviews
Kerrie H.
Dover, DE
Purchased at: Macy's
Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector I was so impressed with this product. I have been using it for about a month and would say I see a great improvement in my skin. The price tag is a little hefty. Worth every penny. Thanks for saving my mature skin. Smooth, nourishing and a delightful fragrance.💙
Tori W.
Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector is the best!! I got a test sample of this this product and it is so amazing I had to have the full size. The only con is the price. It leaves my skin smooth, and works amazing as a daily primer. I use it everyday and my makeup goes on like a dream.
Annie M.
I absolutely adore this product. I use a pea-sized amount at night, and the next day wake up to glowing youthful skin. I feel like when my skin is about to break out, or is reacting to something, this serum really helps calm everything and ensure that the next morning I wake up to more radiant skin.
I'm F.
Lowell, MA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector 1.0 oz more...
This is a very pricy product and got this to diminish my acne scars! It didn’t really help to that but made my skin very smooth and absorb quickly! I love the scent as well. I will continue using it to get the result that i want !
Charlotte W.
Harrisburg
Review for: Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector 1.0 oz more...
I used this serum religiously for a month without result. It has a slippery feel like hair gel that I didn’t care for. Getting the last of the product of the bottle was a challenge as well. There are better values out there.
Julissa P.
All Lancome products are amazing!  This is the only brand with products that actually help reduce my fine lines... and I’ve tried quite a few drugstore AND department store brands.
The Visionnaire line is one of my faves from Lancome; smells nice and absorbs quickly.
It is a bit pricey, but so worth it. I promise you will see results!
Amanda H.
Middletown, NJ
This may not be a bad product but fair warning it broke me out so badly. I really wanted to love it but it just didn't work for me. The smell was really lovely. The women at the Lancome counter said it could have been the multi action formula that broke me out. She said since I'm still young my skin doesn't require multi action formulas.
Mackenzie N.
Pantego
I loves how this made my skin feel after the fact! I just put some in my foundation or over top of my foundation and let it seep in. I like how it makes my pores feel smaller and my skin feel smoother!
Melissa R.
Taylorsville, KY
Lancôme Visionnaire Serum is a God send! If keeps my skin hydrated & helps smooth out my fine lines! I really appreciate that a little bit goes a long way! Lancôme Visionnaire Serum, is a must have for anyone that is in the 40 plus club!
Jerita W.
Lexington
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector more...
Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector is my all time favorite! I have so much to say about this product.. it comes in a beautiful package, it met all of my expectations and I am very pleased with it. This corrector helps with lines, wrinkles pores and uneven skin tone, it helped smoothed & clear my skin. You will start seeing results after 5-7 days and I would recommend using it twice a day, I got a lot of compliments on my skin after using this product. It’s a little pricey but it’s all worth it.
nazish c.
Does it truly help with skin correction in terms of dark spots? I have been wanting ti try this for a while now but it's so expensive that I don't want to wind up paying so much for an item that wont work
Amina F.
Pineville
Is this product is for combination skin? Can i use it under my eyes?
Reira W.
Is this good for acne scars? I want to get rid of my acne scars so bad.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Can this be worn under makeup?
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
How does this product work for other people? I'm really looking forward to trying it.

Macy's