Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Rich Cream uploaded by Vane C.

BY LANCÔME

Visionnaire Rich Cream cares for your skin day after day with its unique LR 2412-Cx complex. This intensely hydrating cream melts upon application and wraps skin in all day comfort and nourishment. The soft, rich texture works to improve the appearance of wrinkles, pores, and skin texture.

Jackie T.
Philadelphia, PA
The market is saturated with facial creams. How can we know what to purchase? Lancôme has a series of facial creams that have helped me with my fine lines. I use the Visionnaire Rich Cream nightly. While it is on the higher end of the price spectrum, Visionnaire is definitely worth the price.
Holly N.
Mount Airy
I've used Lancome products for several years and have never been disappointed.  The lady that does my facials always comments on the tone and texture of my skin.  You can feel the quality of this product the moment you put it on.  It is so creamy and smooth and leaves the skin feeling so silky and soft.  Most important, it helps diminish fine lines after only a couple of weeks and is a great moisturizer.  Lancome products are worth every penny!
Bare S.
I love lancome and have a lot of lancome skin care, but this one missed the mark for me. The formula is very thick and occlusive. It actually gives me little bumps some times cause it clogs my pores. This isn't to say for someone with a dryer eye skin area won't enjoy it, just for me I did not have fun.
Amanda L.
This line has changed my face. I will recommend it to everyone! My skin is more radiant, my pores are barely noticeable and my foundation applies so much smoother with or without a primer.
Sharlene R.
I love this moisturizer from the fist moment I tried it in a mini sample, to buying the full size, it leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed I can use it day or night. It is the best moisturizer I have had in a very long time. I would recommend it to be tried, you will not disappointed.
Valerie V.
Grove City, PA
Lancôme Visionnaire serum results in an overnight visible difference. When I wake up my skin appears smoother and brighter, with a glow. Love this!
Lacey F.
Gadsden
Love this product!! It is absolutely wonderful. I may be a little bias because I seem to love all of Lancôme products. It smells great too!
Paola M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this night cream, light texture amazing for oily skin, the only problem is the higher price.
Birdie G.
Valley Vlg, CA
I received this as a gift after I had my daughter. It definitely helped me from looking so tired.
Kari H.
Okanagan Falls, BC
Beautiful cream that soaks in and leaves your skin healthy and plump with no greasy feeling. I love it under makeup, and the only change I would make would be to make it cruelty-free. It's a beautiful moisturizer