Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Rich Cream uploaded by Vane C.

BY LANCÔME

Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Rich Cream see more...

Keniah E.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love this product so much . It's so wonderful it really helps. The price is soooooooooooooooo cheap. It's has sooooooo many benefits for you. And it will definitely meets your expectations. I will definitely buy this again without a doubt.
Holly N.
Mount Airy
I've used Lancome products for several years and have never been disappointed.  The lady that does my facials always comments on the tone and texture of my skin.  You can feel the quality of this product the moment you put it on.  It is so creamy and smooth and leaves the skin feeling so silky and soft.  Most important, it helps diminish fine lines after only a couple of weeks and is a great moisturizer.  Lancome products are worth every penny!
Bare S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lancome and have a lot of lancome skin care, but this one missed the mark for me. The formula is very thick and occlusive. It actually gives me little bumps some times cause it clogs my pores. This isn't to say for someone with a dryer eye skin area won't enjoy it, just for me I did not have fun.
Valerie V.
Grove City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lancôme Visionnaire serum results in an overnight visible difference. When I wake up my skin appears smoother and brighter, with a glow. Love this!
Lacey F.
Gadsden
Love this product!! It is absolutely wonderful. I may be a little bias because I seem to love all of Lancôme products. It smells great too!
Birdie G.
Los Angeles
I received this as a gift after I had my daughter. It definitely helped me from looking so tired.
Kari H.
Okanagan Falls, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful cream that soaks in and leaves your skin healthy and plump with no greasy feeling. I love it under makeup, and the only change I would make would be to make it cruelty-free. It's a beautiful moisturizer