BY LANCÔME

New vision of skin perfection now in a day cream. Discover our 1st Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Day Cream that addresses multiple signs of aging. In addition to correcting the appearance of wrinkles, pores, and texture, skin appears more plump and radiant.

• Aqua / Water
  • Parfum / Fragrance

• How did you all apply this product, and how much do you apply?1 Answers
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I got this as a sample size and have already run out of it. It is a great skin correcting cream that has really made a difference in my skins texture. I little go a long way which is great because I feel like you really get your amounts of money worth of the product.
B.Rich R.
Gardena, CA
Not sure how I'm feeling about this product yet. I've used this for 3 days and it worries me that I've noticed my concealer settling into my fine lines even moreso than before. I packed it on last night and so far so good.
Nataliia B.
A wonderful cream for any type of skin, it smooths the skin, tone, moisturizes well, the skin feels like an atlas. The cream works well in combination with serum. Wrinkles do not smooth, but this is not possible. But the general condition of the skin is excellent.
Shannon C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Really like this moisturizer, I was a tried and true lover of high resolution from Lancôme and switched over to this to try because of the amazing benefits. Although it's not as great as high res, I think this is a great moisturizer, but probably better for someone with more combination dry skin. I use this more at night when my skin needs a boost.
Amy T.
Saint Ann, MO
Probably one of the best free gifts I have received! It I saw changes the morning after. I used it at night and slept with it on and it felt really great on my skin. I would definitely purchase it again and I've tried a lot of color correcting products and I found that this one works for me.
Aimeeh L.
I like this cream as it targets a lot. It can be good for blemishes, dark spots, or uneven tones on the face. You can use it day or night too. I got it free from Lancome though so I can't weigh if it is reasonably priced!
Morgan D.
Sebring , FL
I got this as a free gift with a purchase so I thought why not give it a try. This make my skin moist but it doesn't make it greasy which I really like. My skin gets greasy very easily so I'm thrilled that I can use this daily under my makeup and not worry about my face getting shiny. The smell isn't bad either but I haven't seen crazy results just yet. But I think it's a good product!
Chandrapaul S s.
Lynbrook, NY
I absolutely love this product. Within a week of using I saw visible results. A bit on the pricey side but totally worth it. It's rich silk serum glides on my skin so smoothly and feels so plump. Love it. I've been using for almost a year now
Valeria A.
Othello, WA
A couple of months ago i was lucky enough to get this for free. It's perfect for my skin type! My skin is all over the place lol sometimes I'll get dry patches but it keeps them moisturized. Definitely will be purchasing the super sized one!! It's amazing! You won't be disappointed
Wendy H.
Anaheim, CA
This Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream is nothing short of amazing. I have tried countless moisturizers which leave a sticky residue, but this Lancome one smells great and leaves my skin extremely hydrated and soft. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great moisturizer. Don't forget, a little goes a long way! Best investment ever.
Baylee O.
Des moines, IA
How did you all apply this product, and how much do you apply?