BY LANCÔME

New vision of skin perfection now in a day cream. Discover our 1st Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Day Cream that addresses multiple signs of aging. In addition to correcting the appearance of wrinkles, pores, and texture, skin appears more plump and radiant.

• Aqua / Water
  • Cetearyl Glucoside
  • Citronellol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Day Cream
  • "I got this as a gratis and I didn't think that i would like it so I passed it on to my sister, since I've had bad reactions to Lancome products and I don't really think highly of them. Within a week of her using it, I could visibly see i difference in her skin. Her face had brightened up and redness had diminished. So, I had to try some. Since I've started using this I can see a difference too. Its super hydrating and it doesn't make me oily. Which is an issue that I've always struggled with. Overall I can see an improvement for my skin. I just cannot say enough about this, it made me a believer in Lancome products. I would recommend this product for someone who is looking for a moisturizer that protects against early signs of aging. Someone who has very fine lines. Definitely worth a try and would recommend it to anyone. Plus in case you're wondering about how long a jar will last, ive had it for 4 months and still have a ways to go before I'm done. I would say about 2 to 3 more months" in 4 reviews
courtney s.
With this moisturizer you get a good amount of moisture, however it broke me out. I started noticing a lot of small pimples on my cheeks. The packaging is a little deceiving, It looks like you get more than you do.
Tammy P.
Love love, the spf in this is great. Goes on smooth and melts into the kin. Exceeds my expectations and would buy again a and again which I do. So gentle on sensitive skin and the price is great great value for how it performs.
Nghi L.
I bought it for my mom and she loves it. It does everything that my mom expected. The packaging is nice and kind of luxury. It does it job well and perfect when using with other Lancôme products. Highly recommended for aging skin!
Carol D.
houston
I love the visionnaire line. This helps with fine lines and wrinkles, texture in the skin! It does work! I would pair it with the serum. It’s not a harsh products at all on the skin. I’ve gotten my mother hooked on this skin line.
melissa O.
Whitesboro
This product is an awesome day moisturizer. It has a light floral scent and an SPF which is very important to have in a day cream. The texture of my skin has improved from using this product and my pores seem much smaller.
Olena G.
Elmhurst, NY
A good moisturizer, but fragrance is so overpowering and it doesn't go away from face for quite a bit, so definitely not for fragrance sensitive people! And I am usually ok with scents but this is just too much. The scent does become less overpowering after about 2 weeks after opening but still is there. Overall, feels nice on the skin, looks good under a makeup, but won't be repurchasing because of the strong scent.
Nataliia B.
A wonderful cream for any type of skin, it smooths the skin, tone, moisturizes well, the skin feels like an atlas. The cream works well in combination with serum. Wrinkles do not smooth, but this is not possible. But the general condition of the skin is excellent.
Aimeeh L.
I like this cream as it targets a lot. It can be good for blemishes, dark spots, or uneven tones on the face. You can use it day or night too. I got it free from Lancome though so I can't weigh if it is reasonably priced!
Morgan D.
Sebring , FL
I got this as a free gift with a purchase so I thought why not give it a try. This make my skin moist but it doesn't make it greasy which I really like. My skin gets greasy very easily so I'm thrilled that I can use this daily under my makeup and not worry about my face getting shiny. The smell isn't bad either but I haven't seen crazy results just yet. But I think it's a good product!
Shannon C.
Indianapolis , IN
Really like this moisturizer, I was a tried and true lover of high resolution from Lancôme and switched over to this to try because of the amazing benefits. Although it's not as great as high res, I think this is a great moisturizer, but probably better for someone with more combination dry skin. I use this more at night when my skin needs a boost.
Baylee O.
Des moines, IA
How did you all apply this product, and how much do you apply?
Zari C.
Mesa, AZ
I have been using the SPF version of this, and accidently picked this one up and got the worst rash/itch ever! Has this happened to anyone else?