BY LANC脭ME

New vision of skin perfection now in a day cream. Discover our 1st Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Day Cream that addresses multiple signs of aging. In addition to correcting the appearance of wrinkles, pores, and texture, skin appears more plump and radiant.聽

• Aqua / Water
  • Citronellol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

• How did you all apply this product, and how much do you a...1 Answers
Lanc么me Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Day Cream Moisturizer
  • "I got this as a gratis and I didn't think that i would like it so I passed it on to my sister, since I've had bad reactions to Lancome products and I don't really think highly of them. Within a week of her using it, I could visibly see i difference in her skin. Her face had brightened up and redness had diminished. So, I had to try some. Since I've started using this I can see a difference too. Its super hydrating and it doesn't make me oily. Which is an issue that I've always struggled with. Overall I can see an improvement for my skin. I just cannot say enough about this, it made me a believer in Lancome products. I would recommend this product for someone who is looking for a moisturizer that protects against early signs of aging. Someone who has very fine lines. Definitely worth a try and would recommend it to anyone. Plus in case you're wondering about how long a jar will last, ive had it for 4 months and still have a ways to go before I'm done. I would say about 2 to 3 more months" in 4 reviews
Malina B.
Mesa
I absolutely love this entire line! It makes my face look and feel so smooth. I always get tons of compliments when using this line. The only downfall is I do not like the scent of these products. Other then that I love this whole line
B.Rich R.
Los Angeles, CA
Not sure how I'm feeling about this product yet. I've used this for 3 days and it worries me that I've noticed my concealer settling into my fine lines even moreso than before. I packed it on last night and so far so good.
Olena G.
Elmhurst , NY
A good moisturizer, but fragrance is so overpowering and it doesn't go away from face for quite a bit, so definitely not for fragrance sensitive people! And I am usually ok with scents but this is just too much. The scent does become less overpowering after about 2 weeks after opening but still is there. Overall, feels nice on the skin, looks good under a makeup, but won't be repurchasing because of the strong scent.
Aimeeh L.
I like this cream as it targets a lot. It can be good for blemishes, dark spots, or uneven tones on the face. You can use it day or night too. I got it free from Lancome though so I can't weigh if it is reasonably priced!
Nataliia B.
A wonderful cream for any type of skin, it smooths the skin, tone, moisturizes well, the skin feels like an atlas. The cream works well in combination with serum. Wrinkles do not smooth, but this is not possible. But the general condition of the skin is excellent.
Morgan D.
Sebring, FL
I got this as a free gift with a purchase so I thought why not give it a try. This make my skin moist but it doesn't make it greasy which I really like. My skin gets greasy very easily so I'm thrilled that I can use this daily under my makeup and not worry about my face getting shiny. The smell isn't bad either but I haven't seen crazy results just yet. But I think it's a good product!
Shannon C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Really like this moisturizer, I was a tried and true lover of high resolution from Lanc么me and switched over to this to try because of the amazing benefits. Although it's not as great as high res, I think this is a great moisturizer, but probably better for someone with more combination dry skin. I use this more at night when my skin needs a boost.
Tracy T.
I love this moisturizer! It's become a staple of mine as I've entered my mid twenties. The visionnaire line focuses on texture correction, which makes it JUST the right concentration of anti-aging for my fine lines and enlarged pores. This is definitely for the gal (or guy) who is starting to see the first signs of aging, but still battles breakouts.聽
Amy T.
Saint Ann, MO
Probably one of the best free gifts I have received! It I saw changes the morning after. I used it at night and slept with it on and it felt really great on my skin. I would definitely purchase it again and I've tried a lot of color correcting products and I found that this one works for me.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I got this as a sample size and have already run out of it. It is a great skin correcting cream that has really made a difference in my skins texture. I little go a long way which is great because I feel like you really get your amounts of money worth of the product.
Baylee O.
Des moines, IA
How did you all apply this product, and how much do you apply?