BY LANCÔME

What it is:
A daily anti-aging moisturizer with the added benefit of SPF 20 that improves the appearance of wrinkles and skin texture while providing 24-hour hydration for visibly smoother and plumped skin.

What it does:
This day cream immerses your skin in comfort and 24-hour hydration, and is formulated with proprietary LR2412 jasmonate for advanced multi-correction. SPF 20 provides additional sun protection to protect against future damage caused by UVA rays. The formula locks in moisture for 24 hours while visibly plumping and softening skin and boosting luminosity and bounce. Its luxurious silky cream texture melts on skin for an ultimate comfortable feeling.

This product is suitable for sensitive skin and tested under dermatological control.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
AVOBENZONE, OCTISALATE, OCTOCRYLENE

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
water, glycerin, dimethicone, PTFE, alcohol denat., isopropyl isostearate, behenyl alcohol, synthetic wax, octyldodecanol, c13-14 isoparaffin, yeast extract, tocopheryl acetate, tocopherol, hydrolyzed soy protein, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, acetyl rifluoromethylphenyl valylglycine, PEG-100 stearate, ethylhexylglycerin, polyacrylamide, calcium PCA, salicyloyl phytosphingosine, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/steareth-25 methacrylate crosspolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethiconol, limonene, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, panthenol, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, pentylene glycol, linalool, caprylyl glycol, capryloyl salicylic acid, carbomer, disodium stearoyl glutamate, disodium EDTA, cetyl alcohol, methyldihydrojasmonate, cetearyl alcohol, retinyl palmitate, cetearyl glucoside, potassium sorbate, citronellol, BHT, laureth-7, glycine soja (soybean) protein, fragrance

Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Austin, TX
I have dry skin. I'm not talking about the kind of dry that most women think they have. I mean so dry that the average day cream soaks into my skin before I can even get it rubbed all over my face. I need rich creams, but the majority of the rich creams make me break out in spots. Oddly enough, the new oils that are supposed to not clog your pores - clog my pores and cause breakouts. It's been a battle to try to find something that works. I've used the Visionnaire Serum for a while. I finally purchased this day cream and fell in love with it. With the serum, this cream is exactly the moisture level I need. Without the serum, though, it doesn't quite cut it. So I guess I'll be spending my paycheck on face creams. BTW - I received two deluxe sized samples of the night cream and OMG!! That stuff flippin rocks. I'm going to have to get a second job, but I'm definitely buying the night cream too. The entire line is really, really good for my skin. No breakouts, but provides excellent hydration. I can't recommend this line strongly enough. Even though I know the average person can't afford the entire line. But if you can - buy it. You won't be disappointed.
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
This lancome cream is amazing. I received a facial at Lancome at their spa event. The girl who did my facial applied This cream after my spa treatment and it left my skin so soft. Immediately after the treatment I went to the Lancome counter to purchase the cream. It's very expensive but worth every dollar. I have oily combination skin so some moisturizers leave my skin feeling greasy or they are too heavy. This cream is very lightweight and melts into the skin. It doesn't sit on top of the skin. I like to use this at night preferably over the day time. It has improved the appearance of my pores, wrinkles, and skin texture. I have visibly plumper skin and I get 24 hours of hydration. It has no parabens or sulfates phthalates and it's suitable for sensitive skin. It's $87 but again you have a skin card product that is going to perform and give you amazing results.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
West Columbia, SC
I am a big believer in Lancôme skincare and cosmetics, 95% of my face routine is Lancôme. I started using Visionnaire a couple months ago, the face cream and eye cream. After about a week I started noticing my skin tone and texture becoming more even and the hydration is perfect for me. I will continue to use this product, works great for me!Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream
Chris S.
Chris S.
Pebble Beach, CA
This is the most luxurious skin cream.  I adore the scent, and a little goes a long way.  Totally met my expectations of not only being gentle, but makes my skin smooth, protects from sun, and helps with anti aging.  It is definitely pricey, but really lasts quite a while.  If you don't mind splurging, try this product.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Acworth, GA
Definitely did what it promised I liked the scent and I used it at night and in the morning it's gentle didn't leave my skin overly oily however it's a bit too expensive for me personally as I've used many products a fraction of the price that gave me the same results.
Lynsay B.
Lynsay B.
Lexington, KY
This is SO GOOD. I have dryish skin but heavy moisturizer (CT Magic Cream) break me out so it's hard to find something that's moisturizing enough and not too heavy. THIS IS IT. I use it after a night serum and my skin is GLOWING when I wake up.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Tifton, GA
This cream is amazing. It is very expensive but if you don't mind the costs. It's great. I could tell a difference after one week. The packaging I very sleek and stylish. I wouldn't buy it myself because I'm not one to spend a lot of money. But I would gladly get one if it were ever on sale
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Conshohocken , PA
The Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 helps me stay safe in the sun! I love it and it makes my skin feel so awesome! I recommend it to everyone I know and will continue to use it daily! Truly incredible!
Emily W.
Emily W.
This sunscreen is great and it feels nice on the skin but I would not recommend this product to those who cannot afford this since it is a pretty generic sunscreen and I would compare it to the aveeno daily sunscreen for an alternative
Katie P.
Katie P.
Aiken, SC
I love Lancôme products. I bought this on a whim after struggling with dry skin due to skin medications. I live it it feels thick and soothing at first but doesn't feel heavy if you wear it st night or during the day or both. Leaves you with smooth beautiful skin.
norah mohammad a.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Is lancome products strong on sensetive skin?
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
How well does this actually work
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Warrington
Is this expensive?
Gia A.
Gia A.
Where can I get this product??
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Fort Rucker, AL
Is this product any good?