BY LANCÔME

A new lightweight, oil-free skin-finisher that in just 60 seconds reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.

Containing the skincare properties of Visionnaire and enriched with PhotoSmooth™ optical technology, Visionnaire 1-Minute Blur blends seamlessly onto skin and leaves a velvety matte finish. Plus, the soft, silky texture helps keep skin feeling comfortable all day. In 4 weeks, pores, wrinkles, and fine lines will appear reduced when used daily.

Apply as a skin finisher after your daily moisturizer. Can be worn alone or under makeup providing a flawless finish for whichever look you wish to achieve.

This product is allergy tested, dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic. Suitable for all skin types and tones, including sensitive skin, it won’t clog pores.

Benefits

• Photo SmoothTM optical technology helps matify and smooth skin texture.
  • In 4 weeks, pores, wrinkles, and fine lines appear reduced.

Ingredients
Dimethicone, Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Ci 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491 / Iron Oxides, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, N-hydroxysuccinimide, Silica Silylate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Chrysin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tetrasodium Edta, Retinyl Palmitate, Citronellol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Parfum / Fragrance, Chlorhexidine Digluconate

Vitamin CG: Antioxidant that provides antiaging benefits.
Retinyl Palmitate: Provides antiaging benefits.
LHA: Exfoliates.12:12

• Since this product is pore filling, does it clog your por...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite beauty balm, blur lotion?3 Answers
Swetha V.
new york
I used this as a primer for a few months. It comes in a one ounce blue squeeze tube. The product is thick, light pink/white color and has a thick silicone-like consistency. It went on smooth but did have a tendency to pill when used with non-silcone based foundations. It did blur light texture to a degree but it is not a miracle worker and texture will show through if you have a lot of it. It didnt make my acne worse but didnt improve it either. It is pricey and I dont think it works any better than any other silicone based primer now did I see any skin benefits from its use. Its just better to go with something cheaper like nyx angel veil or pore killer instead for similar results at a fraction of the price.
Diana A.
Wilmington , NC
This is def one of the best primers out there! Although I like the famous smashbox it seemed to me like the finished could get a little “ peely” but lancome’s hidrates while not being oily and makes your pores and wrinkles disappear!!
Blair L.
Eugene, OR
This is a really cool product because you can wear it by itself on bare skin or you can use it as a primer under makeup. Both applications with totally blur and smooth out your skin, and under makeup it makes you look airbrushed.
Denise P.
This product works so good, but its just so expense. My face looks so flawless! I sometimes wear this alone with moisturizer & it makes my face look so clear people ask me what foundation I'm using. I used this as a everyday thing & it lasted a month & a half. For the price, I cried. LOL But its worth it !
Melanie C.
Minot
Best and most expensive primer I have ever used. Non-greasy texture, blends perfectly into skin, eliminating pores. Squeeze tube is great for dispensing perfect amount of product. It also gives my skin a brighter glow.
Diana M.
Fayetteville
Primer meets skincare! Love the instant results this gives. It blurs out skin texture imperfections and brightens. I also love how it makes my skin feel over time. You can wear it with or without makeup.
Hannah K.
Nashville , TN
This product is so amazing at blurring those lines, imperfections, sunspots and blackheads even! It feels great and works perfectly under your foundation/ makeup !
Grace H.
Fort Walton Beach
This primer isn' the worst, but it's not the best either. It definitely does its job of filling in pores and smoothing out my skin, but whenever I dispense it for application, a water-like liquid comes out, too. (And yes, I do shake it before I dispense it.) I just feel that for the amount of money you spend on this product, it would be better quality. I would expect this from a drug store primer, not a high end, name brand primer. I truly am disappointed.
Kayla S.
Bethlehem, PA
Ive always struggled with huge pores and texture on my face and no primer or toner would fix it. Then I tried this product. I put it on under my primer before I apply makeup and it just makes my skin look so smooth and a very minimal appearance of my pores. I love this product so much and recommend it to everyone struggling with large pore and skin texture issues.
Linda C.
I bought this product at Sephora. Great primer for normal to combination skin. I would recommend this product as a primer for foundation or to wear alone throughout the day. The product is effective at smoothing over pores/texture in the skin... therefore living up to the 1 Minute Blur name.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite beauty balm, blur lotion?
Gabrielle K.
Long Is City, NY
Since this product is pore filling, does it clog your pores? Have sensitive, acne-prone skin, but I want to smooth out some of the pore on my cheeks!
Dana B.
Westminster, CO
I tried this on in Sephora and loved it, but is the price really worth it? There are so many other smoothing primers out there, so what'd your take and/or additional suggestions?
Eby M.
This product help me cover my large pore areas on my face. I use this in addition to a primer on my face before foundation.
Svitlana P.