BY LANCÔME

This luxurious collection by Lancome is filled with products that visibly repair and recover your complexion. Set includes:- Absolue Precious Cells Visibly Repairing & Recovering Day Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (1.7 oz.): a cream that contains a powerful combination of ingredients to hydrate skin so that it feels denser and refined- Absolue Precious Oil Nourishing Luminous Oil (0.16 oz.): a multi-solution, nourishing oil that reveals a golden glow, combining rose essential oil and seven botanical oils to create the perfect blend to nuture and revitalize the skin- Absolue Night Precious Cells Visibly Repairing & Recovering Night Cream (0.5 oz.): an indulgently rich cream that continues to improve the appearance of your skin during the night- Absolue Sublime Oleo-Serum (0.16 oz.): a formula that features meticulosly selected citrus and camellia essential oils as well as nuturing yet lightweight oleo-textures for the first essential step in sublime beauty. Brand: Lancome. Style Name: Lancome 'Visibly Repair & Recover' Spring Treatment Set ($303 Value). Style Number: 5139818.

Mashanna F.
I love this product so much it has such a nice affect on my skin. My skin glows daily and feels so moisturizing. The value is a little pricey, but the results are definitely worth it. I love this product so much and I highly recommend using it, no matter what age..
Mimi I.
This product is so good for scars and damaged skin. It helps to repair those skin cells. I don't know how but it works very well on my skin. It left my ugly skin glowing at the end and I'm going to continuously use it because I can't go back to my old skin
Jaclyn W.
Granbury, TX
I will definitely be putting more of this in the future I really love the way it feels and a difference it's made on my skin it is not super harsh it did not break me out or cause skin irritation and I have pretty sensitive skin besides the price its overall a pretty good product
Marlene N.
I definitely saw results ! I enjoyed using it as well since it had a great scent. I believe I bought it off amazon. Very gentle, and a very nice way to end the day. It is a bit expensive but worth the splurge. I would definitely love buying another. It is a treatment afterall!
Jamie P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Omgb. This has to be the best anti-aging treatment I have ever used. Doesn't have a strong chemically smell like other anti aging treatments I have tried before. I really did not a tightening feeling with my skin in just one use! Call me crazy! But this stuff is heavenly!
LizyGio M.
Fort Worth, TX
I really love this product It was a gift from my husband I think it was a little pricey but I really enjoyed I wish he could buy me that again because I would like to use it more time it definitely met my expectations and for sure I would recommend it to others
Erin M.
Fredericksburg
Very good at keeping the oil on my skin down and really moisturizing my skin, I highly recommend it! I stil haven't found my holy grail of moisturizers, but this is definitely the second best. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it, just have to save up!
Celeste M.
This product has left my skin very soft and lovely. I have shared this product and I think it is highly recommended towards facial makeup and beauty products. i use this treatment everyday and I see results in my skin.
April B.
Richmond, IN
I have been using this product for only 2 weeks and i can FEEL and SEE the change in my skin. I have gotten so many compliments. It might be a bit pricey but it is worth every penny! You should definitely purchase this you will NOT be disappointed.
Kayla T.
It costs a fortune and it caused me to completely break out! The company would not give me a refund so we tried system on my husband and his face looked almost burnt after use! Terrible don't waste your money