BY LANCÔME

Lancome Virtuose Drama Curvy Voluminous Lashes Mascara For Women - New

Lancôme Virtuose Drama Curvy Voluminous Lashes Mascara
  • "Love this mascara. Literally makes your lashes touch the sky. Very black and not too clumpy!super volume and length. " in 3 reviews
Darcee T.
United states
I've used a number of different Lancome mascaras and for the money, they aren't worth it. Cheaper brands are available that do a much better job. They don't extend or volumize the lashes as well as they should. The only good mascara product they have is their pre-mascara volumizer.
Morgan N.
Foxboro, MA
I've noticed this mascara applies a little thick and takes some time to dry. Even with just the first coat. But once it's dry it's long lasting, gives beautiful length, and doesn't flake!
Avery P.
This mascara was alright. I'm not a huge fan of I think just because of how expensive it is but it does a nice job at giving lots of volume. I usually curl my lashes before applying mascara and it held the curl very well. Not my favorite but not the worst.
Tania M.
Houston , TX
My lashes are long and thick but it's like they're so heavy. Not many mascaras work for me even if I curl them they go back down and this mascara does it for me. It makes them go up and stay up.
Emily T.
Roscoe
My lashes are straight and I never use a curling tool and this mascara curls my lashes and I only use like two coats and it lasts all day the packaging is amazing and elegant and this was my first time using it and I would buy it again and again and again
Courtney W.
Mineral, VA
The formula of this mascara threw me off. It wasn't heavy, very wet, and dried slowly. Although the mascara itself was very black and extended my lashes well.
Alondra F.
Santa Maria
Gotta be honestly this came in my Christmas gift the past year i well deeply in love with it but with the new one realesed this year i gotta say its better
amanda R.
Bradenton
i’m iffy about this mascara. i love it but i don’t at the same time. it doesn’t make my flashes as “voluminous” as i’d like. i wouldn’t buy it again.
Tierr P.
This will leave your lashes long and beautiful through the night. It's a little on the pricey side. But that doesn't both me. I am a repeat user.