BY LANCÔME

Lancome Virtuose Drama Curvy Voluminous Lashes Mascara For Women - New

Tania M.
Houston , TX
My lashes are long and thick but it's like they're so heavy. Not many mascaras work for me even if I curl them they go back down and this mascara does it for me. It makes them go up and stay up.
Emily T.
Roscoe
My lashes are straight and I never use a curling tool and this mascara curls my lashes and I only use like two coats and it lasts all day the packaging is amazing and elegant and this was my first time using it and I would buy it again and again and again
Morgan N.
Foxboro, MA
I've noticed this mascara applies a little thick and takes some time to dry. Even with just the first coat. But once it's dry it's long lasting, gives beautiful length, and doesn't flake!
Avery P.
This mascara was alright. I'm not a huge fan of I think just because of how expensive it is but it does a nice job at giving lots of volume. I usually curl my lashes before applying mascara and it held the curl very well. Not my favorite but not the worst.
Courtney W.
Mineral , VA
The formula of this mascara threw me off. It wasn't heavy, very wet, and dried slowly. Although the mascara itself was very black and extended my lashes well.
Alondra F.
Santa Maria
Gotta be honestly this came in my Christmas gift the past year i well deeply in love with it but with the new one realesed this year i gotta say its better
Tierr P.
This will leave your lashes long and beautiful through the night. It's a little on the pricey side. But that doesn't both me. I am a repeat user.
Leslie N.
Littleton
It's a decent mascara but it my favorite it does last longer long but it kind is burns when I remove it, it is very dark and not gloomy
Beatriz V.
Love how it leaves your eyelashes it’s like a butterfly’s lash is gorgeous, and how deep the black color looks on it 😉. HERMOSO😊😊