BY LANCÔME

This mascara keeps your leashes beautiful all day Maintains incredible 12 hours curve & longer looking lashes Unique Keep Curl brush helps deliver lash curler effect Virtually smudge-proof & tear-proofEasy to remove & clear off.

Marjorie P.
Lancome is a great company and have yet to meet a product o don't like! Long lasting and easy to touch up if I have after work plans! It gives me a nice subtle look or a bolder one.
Marjorie P.
I love how awesome my look I wear glasses so people naturally see my eyes first but this makes me feel awesome and look awesome!
Danielle B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wow! I looove this it a wonderful product. It works very well and I am by happy with my purchase. My lashes are divine divine divine!
Deborah G.
Louisville, KY
This is an great mascara! Not clumpy, good coverage and staying power. I bit higher in price then drugstore mascara, but worth it.
Karina S.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this mascara the wind is very easy to use and curves with your lashes so it makes it easier to apply the mascara
Dara C.
Sparta, TN
This seems like a great product, haven't been using it very long but the brand name speaks for itself!
Ava L.
New Castle
This mascara is DIVINE. One of my favorites from all time. No clumps no spider lashes, lashes lengthened, volumized, separated and all nice and fluffy. The packaging is gorgeous and it works so well I can’t recommend it enough! It doesn’t leave residue under the eye if you wear it for a long time and it feels great on the lashes. It has a curved brush to maximize the curling effect and to be sure you cover all lashes impeccably. I have very dense and long lashes so it’s really unusual that a mascara doesn’t make them look messed up and this one leaves them perfect!
Also this was my first high end mascara and I still cherrish it as if it was my only one!
Rica F.
I don't know why this mascara from Lancome gets very low reviews from the consumers. I love this mascara! The only thing that is a "con" for me with this is that the formula is too dry. Too dry that I am afraid of getting it dried up before I get to finish the whole tube itself.

First off, the wand. I love the wand. The fact that it is curved in a U-shape makes life easier for me to apply the mascara. It helps me to curl up my lashes even on my bottom lash.

The formula not only gives me length but as well as volume, but not as dramatic as the Hypnose Drama though, because of its dry formula.

This is my first tube by the way. If my fear doesn't turn into reality, then, I might consider repurchasing this and restocking, because it is not available at Lancome counters in Hong Kong. I have to find ways of purchasing it online.

By the way, what difference does this make from the original Virtuose mascara?
Freya W.
15 Seven Sea gardens, London
This has been one of my staple mascara products for years- I love the packaging and it's really easy to apply. The curved wand helps give extra curl and definition to each and every lash! Would definitely recommend!
Jessica E.
Love love love this mascara. I always come back to this Lancôme product. I have always been a curved brush lover so this paired with the rich black colour, and a product that thickens tote lashes it is a no brainer!