BY LANCÔME

Inspired by the new trendy Rouge In Love lip collection, Vernis in Love is a high potency nail lacquer perfectly themed to compliment every woman's mood and style. With ultimate brilliance, intense color, and a mistake-free application, your nails will love the lasting shine and pop of color that stays put for days.

Categorized in 3 moods:

Jolis Matins: Fresh shades for daytime wear. Jolis Matins shades are identified with the letter M in the shade number.

Boudoir Time: Pop shades for cocktail hour. Boudoir Time shades are identified with the letter B in the shade number.

Tonight is My Night: Intense shades for magical nights. Tonight is My Night shades are identified with the letter N in the shade number.

Benefits
Nails perfectly polished
High shine finish
Easy application

Ingredients
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Diacetone Alcohol, Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Octocrylene, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer

Jenise G.
Ocala , FL
Love love love Lancome nail care line I am able to buy products I will any ways and use reward points to get amazing 7/10 day nail polish For Free with Elite rewards . There product keeps a shine or matte finish far better then the average brand at about the same price only downside is older colors have small applicators but you can purchase I wide brush a a beauty supply
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
Honestly this was a gift but ended up being the best lacquer that I have ever had. It has a vibrant pigment, only needing one to sometimes two coats. It has no bubbles and dries quickly and hard. Worth the price and I plan to get some more colors.
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Very shineyband easy to work with the color is bright and soft gel like texture I bought in Macy's and the pricing was great I used this on my clients and my sisters and other have gave me great reviews on this product
Cindy S.
CASTROVILLE, CA
I was delighted with the nail polish. What drew me in was the color of it, the one I bought was a real, but more like a metallic teal. Reminds me of a mermaid. I always get so many compliments on it. It applies well, all I need is one coat. It also lasts.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
So gorgeous and long lasting. It is difficult to remove BUT dries smooth, sparkly, and buble free. I have experienced no chipping or denting. I have never been in love with nail products... until now.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I was so excited to purchase this nail polish, figuring that the cost would equate with quality. I did my routine used a base, used the polish, let it dry completely and added a top coat. Then lived my life, which included washing my hands a few times during the day and on a few nails it's already chipping off! Kind of disappointed because I could have purchased 2 bottles of another well known brand for the cost of one tiny bottle and really had high hopes for this. I WILL give it another chance, I'm all about second chances but just have to say I'm disappointed.
amy l.
Im in love with this color and how pigmented these polishes are. I originally got this from a friend as a gift and was a little thrown off with the dark purple/maroon color but the more i wear it out the more i love it!!! Its perfect for fall and the color payoff is way better than the essie nailpolish line/drugstore brands. One swipe gives you incredible color payoff and its quick drying so you aren't stuck keeping watch over your fingers for long. I highly recommend this!!!
Doreen D.
White Haven
This product is great.  It is the perfect color for any girl, teen or women.  I highly recommend purchasing this product for yourself or as a gift.  It does not chip, the color stays brand new for weeks and it goes on smooth.  It is a must try.  BUY, Try and Buy Again!
donna h.
Batesville, AR
this is a great product.  i love it.  all the products are great.  i bought it from walmart and online.  sometimes at wallgreens.  its the best over all.  nothing is easier to apply.  smooth going on.  great product and i would buy it again.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
This nail shade is so gorgeous. It is the perfect red. Nail colors chip quickly, but this one lasts a really long time on your nails. You can tell it is a really high quality nail color. I love Lancome products. I would recommend this nail shade to others.
Liliana O.
Tampa, FL
Will be more products for nails similar to this soon??
Alexandra H.
Fremont, California
Is it worth it for its price? And what makes it different from other products like this one?
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Lancome is a brand that i trust. They always have quality beauty products and it worth to spend a little more to get it. My nails look amazing with this nail polish!
dangelis a.
Glew
Chicas ¿que esmalte prefieren en las uñas?
Anastasia N.