BY LANCÔME

What it is
An all-in-one, oil-free face primer and moisturizer with SPF 50 that gives lasting hydration and helps protect skin from external aggressors such as sun damage.

What else you need to know
Made with antioxidant-rich Vitamin E, Moringa and Edelweiss, this oil-free moisturizer hydrates, primes, and protescts skin in one easy step. Its cooling Aquagel texture transforms into a water-like gel that's easy to blend, quickly absorbs and invisible on skin. Not heavy, greasy or sticky, no white residue or shiny finish!

Instantly*:
• Skin feels clean, protected and hydrated - no greasy or sticky feeling
• The formula appears invisible and feels weightless on skin - no white residues
• The formula transforms into a water-like lotion

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: AVOBENZONE 3%, HOMOSALATE 10.7%, OCTISALATE 3.2%, OCTOCRYLENE 6%, OXYBENZONE 3.9%.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYME, TOCOPHERO, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, SODIUM DODECYLBENZENESULFONATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-8 LAURATE, SILICA, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYME, SORBITOL, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, ROSA GALLICA FLOWER EXTRACT, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, GLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE

Usage: Use daily after cleansing as a makeup primer, moisturizer and facial sunscreen - all in one step!
• For a no makeup look or a day in the sun, apply evenly across all facial zones
• If wearing makeup, apply as the last step before applying foundation

Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Tested under dermatological control. Non-Comedogenic.

Mallory S.
I’m loving this product. Sooo I’ve been searching for a perfect new face sunscreen (I have so many but I’m constantly searching for the perfect one) and then magically got sent this complimentary to test and review (somehow this never came up in all my searching 🙄) & Im so glad I received this, I absolutely love it. A moisturizer + a sunscreen is just the best. It goes on like your typical gel moisturizer. It does take a tiny bit longer to dry down, but in a hydrating primer type of way. The only reason for 4 starts instead of 5 is it’s a bit expensive for the size. I’ll sure I’ll still get another one when it runs out, but I’ll probably wait for a sale.
felisha C.
This product went on very smooth. Slight sunscreen smell, but it wasn't too bad. Very light weight and not tacky. After putting it on my face it felt very smooth and super soft. There was also no white residue left behind. I put this on in the morning and I felt like it kept my skin very protected throughout the day. It was also a perfect primer for my foundation. My only complaint is that I wish it came with more product because I can see this product running out fast since it is something I would be using every morning. I am so glad I got this product complementary to test out! It is a new favorite of mine!
Katelan H.
Columbia, SC
I was hesitant about how this would work for my sensitive skin and how it would smell (as other moisturizers with SPF smell too strongly) but this did not bother my skin and the scent isn't too strong either! It is a lighter moisturizer so those with very dry skin may need something heavier, but this will be great for spring and summer!
Brenna H.
Aztec, NM
I love spf moisturizers, especially because I spend so much of a day in the sun. It's not thick at all, and feels like it absorbs right into my skin. It doesn't have an annoyingly strong sunscreen smell like many moisturizers with spf do. I wore it under my makeup and it didn't cause a problem with my foundation or concealer. My face didn't feel suffocated or sticky the whole time I was wearing it.
Sarah F.
Itasca, IL
I received this product for free in my Influenster VoxBox, but all opinions are my own. I really like how light this feels on my skin. It has Aquagel technology which is great because it has a slight cooling sensation. It’s oil free and really does hydrate all day without being greasy. It’s a great product.
Summer J.
Joliet, IL
Sun is coming out or hey it’s been out regardless when we step out it’s so important to keep our face/skin protected and Lancôme did an amazing job with these primer protector very refreshing clean application great under foundation it will thank you Skin
Laynie L.
Bloomington , IL
This is a great sunscreen. A lot of sunscreen feel to heavy under makeup, but this one is ultra light! I also do not notice any light cast on my skin. It does feel hydrating without feeling greasy! I would definitely recommend!
Tina T.
Brooklyn, NY
Very lightweight and not sticky or oily. The only thing is it’s a bit of an overwhelming floral smell. Especially since it’s on your face! The smell stays with you for a while. It kind of makes me miss the sunscreen smell.
Tiffany P.
It smelled good, it felt good, and best of all a little goes a long way! Moisturized my face pretty amazingly, and kept it safe from the blistering sun. This was as effective as it gets!
yakshi b.
India
The only primer that mositurize your skin as it is a moisturizer plus it contains spf it makes a perfect base for makeup and hydrate my skin i like this product very much my go to product and i have backup of this product you never know if they discontinued the product .

Sephora