Lancôme Tropiques Minerale Mineral Smoothing Bronzing Powder SPF 10 uploaded by Kira G.Lancôme Tropiques Minerale Mineral Smoothing Bronzing Powder SPF 10 uploaded by Kira G.

BY LANCÔME

Buy Lancome Bronzers - Lancome Tropiques Minerale Mineral Smoothing Bronzing Powder SPF 10: Precious earths, exclusively selected for their luxurious silky texture and gentle quality, are layered with mineral pigments in this lightweight powder to mimic the true color of tanned skin Unique technology with inalterable earths ensures exquisite wear all day Mineral blend smoothes complexion, while Aloe Vera helps protect skin from dryness Complexion is left beautifully bronzed and perfectly natural

Kira G.
The one I have came in a jar, I don’t think it’s SPF but once I run out I will most def get the one with SPF in it. I love this bronzer because a little goes a long way, I break it up on the spinning thingy in the jar, use my hug soft brush, then brush it in the inside of the lid of the container to remove excess powder, brush only one soft stroke on apples of my cheeks, one stoke on bottom outer part of my eye brow muscle & BAM! I look like a million bucks lol. What’s great about the jar ones is that they come in different shades too.
member-d3e06
This is a very expensive bronzer for the price it is mundy and bad color pay of it is like half matte half shimmer the color in the pan is so different it does blend some what easy I would never recommend this to others.
Saba Z.
atlanta
It blends perfectly with and without foundation on it is perfect match with skin color it has good quality and it lasts 2 hours its matte I think that is good thing try this if you are looking for highened product with good quality
Rebecca H.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this bronzer! I like to add some color to the low points of my face to have a slight contour but nothing to major and this does the job perfectly! It isn't streaky at all and blends seamlessly!
Karla P.
Love love this bronzer! It's amazing! It blends amazing and it's super long wearing. Looks soooo beautiful on the skin! It's so worth the money! Love the packaging too.. looks and feels luxury, I'm in love
Sarah C.
Temple, GA
I love this product! It goes on evenly and is easy to blend. By far one of my favorite bronzers. Every time I wear it I get so many complements. I have medium tan skin and this is the perfect highlight, giving me the perfect tan summer look! Love it!
Freschta T.
Dublin
I purchase this bronzer every summer. Its the pwrfect shade and right amount of shimmer to give me that sunkissed glow. I love using it to contour.
Sarah G.
This bronzer is very pretty and not too harsh. There is a slight shimmer which is barely noticeable, which is a good thing in my opinion.
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
Lancôme's products are always the best. They are a little pricey . this bronzer works well with my medium skin tone it is easy to blend.
Sakinah F.
Chicago , IL
I like it for a touch up once the oil through my skin starts showing. I just apply and it looks perfectly good! It is easy to blend!