BY LANCÔME

Charming. Mischievous. Desirable. A sexy-sweet blend of raspberry, rose, vanilla and sensual musk for mischievous femininity: Catch my heart if you can!

Fragrance Notes:
Top Notes: Raspberry, Black currant bud absolute
Middle Notes: Rose absolute, Jasmine
Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk

Bottle:
The bottle is inspired by the romantic hour, just before midnight, when magic tints the sky a violet hue. An enchanted moment in time, whose every nuance is captured in the faceted bottle of Trésor Midnight Rose. This radiant jewel dressed in a delicate gradation of powdery pink to violet scintillates with multiple reflections. At its neck, a nighttime rose with satiny purple petals has just bloomed under the diamond-cut cap.

Echo E.
pollock pines
I just bought this because one of my girlfriends recommended this and I was looking for something new and let me say this was it! It smells great strong long lasting fruity powdery just perfect and sexy too 😻
Nataliia L.
New Castle, DE
It's the best perfume in the world! So sweet and delicious scent. I wear it a year around. It's not too heavy scent. I don't even feel a rose in this perfume, only sweetness and berries. Very long lasting but not overpowering, no headaches after wearing it for the whole day. And the bottle is so beautiful!
Mary B.
Wapwallopen, PA
I was given this as a gift by a friend and oh my GOSH does it smell good! I love the scent of it...it almost reminds me of a Versace perfume I have smelled before. I'd buy this again and again!
Diane C.
LINCOLN
I find this amazing. The seductive scent of roses with a hint of raspberry. Lasts for hours which is perfect if you are out on the town for a romantic evening. The bottle is beautiful with a purple satin like rose around the top lid. I would recommend this to those who love floral scents with a hint of musk who want to feel sexy and seductive.
Lexi W.
This is a very rich and enticing, strong, long lasting scent. A little goes a long ways. I rather enjoy wearing this perfume. Its also very classy, but says I'm in charge.
Toni O.
Rosemead, CA
Midnight rose by Lancôme is my absolute favorite perfume ever. My grandparents have been giving it to me as a Christmas gift since it first came out. I am still very much in love with it. Ask for it every Christmas.
Maria C.
I have been using this perfume for 5 years now and I still love it! The smell lasts all day and it's definitely a fruity smell! I always have extra bottles and I will always buy again. 10/10 would def recommend
Kelly V.
Denver
I adore this perfume. The packaging is sophisticated, and the scent is to die for. I typically use this in the fall/winter months. The scent is never overwhelming, just slightly sweet with musky undertones.
Abigail P.
Glendale , AZ
This perfume is by far my favorite of all time! It’s a very classy/sexy scent I don’t know how to describe the smell but it’s very unique and smells unbelievably good! You’ll have to try it out yourself, you won’t regret it.
Nikky S.
Me & My Sister Were In Macys A Few Months Ago & She Had Sprayed A Few Fragrances, Well When She Sprayed This One, I Had To Go Back & Find Out Which One It Was. Once I Knew, It Was On My Must-Haves List. I Finally Got It & It Smells Amazing. Best Way To Describe It ? Well It Smells Like Blue Raspberry Candy. It's Sweet & Sexy. I Could Wear This One All Day. It's Definitely One Of My Most Favorites.
Abigail P.
Glendale , AZ
What is your favorite fragrance? Mine is Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose Eau De Parfum Spray smells absolutely amazing!
Tonie D.
Blackpool
Love to try this perfume.
lee g.
Rochelle, IL
How many sprays should you use?
Shereen M.
Cairo, egypt
What do think of this perfume? Is it worth the money? Is more suitable for day or night?
Aparna B.
Does this have any fruity smell? I don't enjoy it ...

Walmart