Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by leen s.

BY LANCÔME

Charming. Mischievous. Desirable. A sexy-sweet blend of raspberry, rose, vanilla and sensual musk for mischievous femininity: Catch my heart if you can!

Notes
Top Notes: Raspberry, Black currant bud absolute
Middle Notes: Rose absolute, Jasmine
Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk

Bottle
The bottle is inspired by the romantic hour, just before midnight, when magic tints the sky a violet hue. An enchanted moment in time, whose every nuance is captured in the faceted bottle of Trésor Midnight Rose. This radiant jewel dressed in a delicate gradation of powdery pink to violet scintillates with multiple reflections. At its neck, a nighttime rose with satiny purple petals has just bloomed under the diamond-cut cap.

Buy on Lancôme
Lexi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very rich and enticing, strong, long lasting scent. A little goes a long ways. I rather enjoy wearing this perfume. Its also very classy, but says I'm in charge.
Maria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this perfume for 5 years now and I still love it! The smell lasts all day and it's definitely a fruity smell! I always have extra bottles and I will always buy again. 10/10 would def recommend
Tara M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so glad I found this before realizing it was Lancome because I might have skipped over it otherwise. This is my daily scent and I honestly get compliments or inquires at least twice a day. Agree that the rose is not overpowering or too sweet. This strikes a perfect balance.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is perfection!!! It is a floral scent without being to strong. And, it lasts all day without having to reapply. I always get compliments about it. I like it better than anything I've ever had.
Sarah B.
This is my FAVORITE perfume of all time. I ask for it every year for my birthday. It is long lasting and I purchase it at Macy's.
Andrea V.
San Francisco, CA
A fruity amber perfume that is perfect for a date night. It is very intense, just one spritz is enough, and it is also very long lasting. Nice deep berry scent with a little smoky undertone. I can recommend it for every ages. However, it is not a typical rose scent, berries dominate in this perfume. Perfect choice for winter and cold weather.
Mary C.
Non Stop Compliments!

This scent is elegant and beautiful. Although Rose is in the name, it's not a sickening sweet overpowering rose. It's not a light scent, but it's also not a heavy scent. I wear this year around. Originally bought because I wanted the GWP and had to spend a certain amount. Didn't like it at first, but I'm now on my 3rd bottle. I've received more compliments when wearing Tresor Midnight Rose, than any other fragrance I've ever worn. I receive compliments from all ages, races, males a females.

Vanessa R.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite perfumes! I seriously can never get enough of it. It lasts quite awhile and it will turn heads for sure. This is perfect for an evening out with friends or a romantic dinner with your significant other.
Julie J.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It has a very strong, sweet smell. It is more of a sultry, nighttime scent in my opinion. The rose on the bottle usually falls off and I just throw it away. The bottle itself looks very pretty sitting on my dresser though.
Shahara N.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfume scents. It's not too sweet smelling and attractive scent. It's a balance between light and heavy. I wear this perfume everyday, a couple of sprays will honesty last you a while. And best thing is that every time I wear it, a lot of people compliment me on how nice I smell. I brought this as a set from Lord and Taylor, the packaging and bottle are both very elegant, the price is worth it for the amazing smell. It is very sultry and elegant. A good recommendation for everyone!