BY LANCÔME

Charming. Mischievous. Desirable. A sexy-sweet blend of raspberry, rose, vanilla and sensual musk for mischievous femininity: Catch my heart if you can!

Notes
Top Notes: Raspberry, Black currant bud absolute
Middle Notes: Rose absolute, Jasmine
Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk

Bottle
The bottle is inspired by the romantic hour, just before midnight, when magic tints the sky a violet hue. An enchanted moment in time, whose every nuance is captured in the faceted bottle of Trésor Midnight Rose. This radiant jewel dressed in a delicate gradation of powdery pink to violet scintillates with multiple reflections. At its neck, a nighttime rose with satiny purple petals has just bloomed under the diamond-cut cap.

Nikky S.
Me & My Sister Were In Macys A Few Months Ago & She Had Sprayed A Few Fragrances, Well When She Sprayed This One, I Had To Go Back & Find Out Which One It Was. Once I Knew, It Was On My Must-Haves List. I Finally Got It & It Smells Amazing. Best Way To Describe It ? Well It Smells Like Blue Raspberry Candy. It's Sweet & Sexy. I Could Wear This One All Day. It's Definitely One Of My Most Favorites.
Diane C.
LINCOLN
I find this amazing. The seductive scent of roses with a hint of raspberry. Lasts for hours which is perfect if you are out on the town for a romantic evening. The bottle is beautiful with a purple satin like rose around the top lid. I would recommend this to those who love floral scents with a hint of musk who want to feel sexy and seductive.
Nataliia L.
New Castle, DE
It's the best perfume in the world! So sweet and delicious scent. I wear it a year around. It's not too heavy scent. I don't even feel a rose in this perfume, only sweetness and berries. Very long lasting but not overpowering, no headaches after wearing it for the whole day. And the bottle is so beautiful!
Lelu F.
This heavenly fragrance is awesome. I get a lot of compliments each time I wear it. Love to wear it on special occasions since it feels extremely classy. Price is not too expensive and you only need one spritz that lasts all day. Crisp, floral, clean, soft smells like a magical summer night
Mary B.
Wapwallopen, PA
I was given this as a gift by a friend and oh my GOSH does it smell good! I love the scent of it...it almost reminds me of a Versace perfume I have smelled before. I'd buy this again and again!
Stephanie T.
Queens
This is by far my favorite perfume. The scent is so mature and sexy, perfect for a night out. It's sweet and a bit flowery but not in an overpowering way. The perfume lasts all day and night long and immediately blends into the skin. The bottle is so beautiful and delicate. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a slightly daring and sexy sweet scent.
Lexi W.
This is a very rich and enticing, strong, long lasting scent. A little goes a long ways. I rather enjoy wearing this perfume. Its also very classy, but says I'm in charge.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
At first when I smelled it I was a little bit confused because of the smell of Roseberry which is strong and sweet but I got used to it and every single time I wear it on me I get tones of compliments. It's a long-lasting smell that's what I like.
Toni O.
Rosemead, CA
Midnight rose by Lancôme is my absolute favorite perfume ever. My grandparents have been giving it to me as a Christmas gift since it first came out. I am still very much in love with it. Ask for it every Christmas.
Maria C.
I have been using this perfume for 5 years now and I still love it! The smell lasts all day and it's definitely a fruity smell! I always have extra bottles and I will always buy again. 10/10 would def recommend
lee g.
Rochelle, IL
How many sprays should you use?
Aparna B.
Does this have any fruity smell? I don't enjoy it ...
Tara T.
Is there anything about this product that you don’t like?
Sam R.
Looks so pretty does it smell good
Andrea K.
How noticeable is the 'rose' in this scent? Is it muted by the other elements or is it able to be noticed that it is there?