BY LANCÔME

Charming. Mischievous. Desirable. A sexy-sweet blend of raspberry, rose, vanilla and sensual musk for mischievous femininity: Catch my heart if you can!

Notes
Top Notes: Raspberry, Black currant bud absolute
Middle Notes: Rose absolute, Jasmine
Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk

Bottle
The bottle is inspired by the romantic hour, just before midnight, when magic tints the sky a violet hue. An enchanted moment in time, whose every nuance is captured in the faceted bottle of Trésor Midnight Rose. This radiant jewel dressed in a delicate gradation of powdery pink to violet scintillates with multiple reflections. At its neck, a nighttime rose with satiny purple petals has just bloomed under the diamond-cut cap.

Buy on Sephora
Nataliia L.
New Castle, DE
It's the best perfume in the world! So sweet and delicious scent. I wear it a year around. It's not too heavy scent. I don't even feel a rose in this perfume, only sweetness and berries. Very long lasting but not overpowering, no headaches after wearing it for the whole day. And the bottle is so beautiful!
Amanda R.
fernandina beach
I recommend this perfume for everyone women. My boyfriend got me this for Christmas but I wanted it because I’m my teacher wore it every day and I would always compliment her throughout the day. Long lasting.
Lelu F.
yukon
This heavenly fragrance is awesome. I get a lot of compliments each time I wear it. Love to wear it on special occasions since it feels extremely classy. Price is not too expensive and you only need one spritz that lasts all day. Crisp, floral, clean, soft smells like a magical summer night
Mary B.
Wapwallopen, PA
I was given this as a gift by a friend and oh my GOSH does it smell good! I love the scent of it...it almost reminds me of a Versace perfume I have smelled before. I'd buy this again and again!
Diane C.
LINCOLN
I find this amazing. The seductive scent of roses with a hint of raspberry. Lasts for hours which is perfect if you are out on the town for a romantic evening. The bottle is beautiful with a purple satin like rose around the top lid. I would recommend this to those who love floral scents with a hint of musk who want to feel sexy and seductive.
Lexi W.
This is a very rich and enticing, strong, long lasting scent. A little goes a long ways. I rather enjoy wearing this perfume. Its also very classy, but says I'm in charge.
Amanda B.
Ocala, FL
I recently decided to try this perfume and I just love how it smells. It is a very sweet flowery smell. I personally think it is an attractive smell for anyone that prefers sweets scents this very well may be something you are interested in.
Toni O.
Rosemead, CA
Midnight rose by Lancôme is my absolute favorite perfume ever. My grandparents have been giving it to me as a Christmas gift since it first came out. I am still very much in love with it. Ask for it every Christmas.
Maria C.
I have been using this perfume for 5 years now and I still love it! The smell lasts all day and it's definitely a fruity smell! I always have extra bottles and I will always buy again. 10/10 would def recommend
Kelly V.
Denver
I adore this perfume. The packaging is sophisticated, and the scent is to die for. I typically use this in the fall/winter months. The scent is never overwhelming, just slightly sweet with musky undertones.
Abigail P.
glendale
What is your favorite fragrance? Mine is Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose Eau de Parfum Spray smells absolutely amazing!
lee g.
Rochelle, IL
How many sprays should you use?
Tonie D.
Blackpool
Love to try this perfume.
Tara T.
Is there anything about this product that you don’t like?
Anna S.
Dubai , Dubai
They used to have a limited edition Elixir orient. I totally fell in love with it and can’t find anything to replace it now. Any ideas gals?