Lancôme Trésor Lumineuse Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Keitra W.

BY LANCÔME

Created in 1990 by Sophia Grojsman, the Trésor lineage now includes a new variation of contrasting luminosity: Trésor Eau de Parfum Lumineuse. A new expression of absolute love, celebrating yet another facet of the rose with its sweet freshness twist illuminated by a violet praline.

Notes

Top Notes: Violet, Rose
Heart Notes: Jasmine Absolute, Bergamot
Base Notes: Kashmeran Wood, Vanilla

Delicately sculpted, the new Eau de Parfum Lumineuse by Dominique Ropion is the latest expression of Trésor. A fragrance reinventing an emblematic accord in perfumery: the rose-violet accord. Suffused with luminosity, this modern reinterpretation symbolises the fresh, impertinent imprint of a sugar-sweet kiss.
A true paragon of grace, it revisits the composition of Trésor with new-found light and radiance.

Bottle

Trésor Lumineuse is captured in our iconic Trésor reinverted jewel bottle. The elegant bottle is topped with an iconic diamond-shaped cap. A very feminine, desirable, luxurious light pink fragrance color.

Keitra W.
College Park , GA
Absolutely beautiful scent. Nice and soft, doesn't have a wide scent radius. Someone would have to get kinda close to you to get the full scent... but when they do, it'll be hard to keep them from staying close just sniff you. Slight sweet powdery scent.
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
Great perfume but felt that it was a bit too strong for me to wear to work. The price is a bit high. Wish they would make it in mini sizes instead since people will prob never use the full bottle
Annelise F.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a gorgeous scent! My mom has used this throughout my life and recently purchased it for me from Macy's. It has base notes of apricots and sandalwood. It's perfect for all ages as well. It lasts all day, and I really enjoy the look of the bottle. I'd definitely recommend it if you're in the mood for a complex scent that isn't too artifical/sickly sweet!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this perfume the notes are amazing it's a delicate scent , it stays on threw out the day , it's not strong a little goes a long ways purchased this in the Bon Ton very affordable and love the packaging, I would recommend this to everyone
Jennifer C.
This perfume is amazing. It stays all day. This perfume has like a sweet but strong spicy scent to it. I currently own 2 bottles of this. That's how much I like this
kim b.
Snellville, GA
I've struggled to find a fragrance that was at my work standard,something that called my boss, my coworker my supervisors attention so that I could get noticed something more than a general employee. this fragrance is just amazing. it turns heads i had many co-workers asked me for the name. in an office cubby the heat cAn make a fragrance get all aromatically awefull, but not my little sectret, 10 hrs and still fresh but strong.
rose t.
hampton, VA
I love this perfume so much and would love to give and get this on Christmas gift!!! The smell is very pleasant and hold for all day. everyone complement me when I wear this scent. The quality of this product nice with beautiful bottle. I would recommend to everyone to used it."
Josefina C.
Madison, FL
Omg lo amooooooooooooooooo me encanta este olor dulce seductor es un olor tan particular que provoca que te coman es unos de mis perfumes que no cambiaría por nada muy muy bueno
Janellr C.
brooklyn, NY
I love the smell , the smell it very soft and it stay on my skin the hold day.everyone that smell it love. The and quality of this product very real.i would recommend to everyone to used it.
Daphne W.
This has a very soft long last scent that is just wonderful. I do not have to reapply and I recieve a ton of compliments on it. A very classy smell to it.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
What would you say this smells most like? comparing to other perfumes
kim b.
Snellville, GA
I've tried the parfum spray before and i know the fragrance is just amazing. does any know or have tried it with the body wash? Please detail me the information. I'd love to try it.