Lancôme Tresor In Love Perfume by Lancôme for Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz / 75 Ml

BY LANCÔME

Linda V.
West Bend, WI
Oh my goodness this smells so good! I can not tell you! If you like a light floral smell you will love this! The smell last all day! I like this over a lot of other perfumes because some times the smell disappears fast , not this. It is a little expensive but worth it!
Sous Z.
New Haven, CT
This is a holy grail fragrance for me. I really love it because it brings a young edge to the normal tresor perfume that I do love so dearly.
Jessica R.
Chicago , IL
My husband got this for me as a gift. I've never used it before, and he picked it out himself. I liked it better once it was on me!
Melissa P.
Chatham, IL
The smell is too mature for my age group. While it is pleasant enough it just isn't a scent that I prefer.
Annie P.
Long Beach, CA
So beautiful. And smells amazing. The packaging itself is amazing. Highly recommend.
Kris c.
A friend of mine wears this and it smells so good on her. She always smells like she just took a long walk in the spring breeze!
shaye l.
Whitby, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stop what you're doing, go to the closest store and try this Perfume! It has a wonderful smell, unlike anything I've ever used. It also comes in a beautiful bottle for my lovely collectors who enjoy to put their beauty products on display. Price is a little steep but totally worth every penny!
Laurie L.
Love this fragrance! Has been a staple of mine forever. So classic and elegant, and not to overpowering.