BY LANCÔME

Youthful. Modern. Flirty. Discover Lancôme’s newest fragrance sensation that captures the spirit of the first moment of love. Fall head over heels with the luminosity of ripe fruits, the radiance of rose and jasmine, and the vibrant warmth of cedar wood and musk.

Fragrance Notes:

• Top Notes: Nectarine accord, Pear, Bergamot
  • Heart Notes: Turkish Rose Essence, Jasmine
  • Base Notes: Cedar wood, Musk

Bottle:
A modern, yet timeless bottle with sleek lines and an elegant silhouette includes a chic black sateen rose wrapped around the neck and is topped with the iconic Trésor diamond cap.

• It's smells floral or sweet or none of them?1 Answers
  • I adore this scent but my girlfriends think it's too date...1 Answers
Sydney L.
I personally love Lancôme tresor in love. The fragrance is sweet smelling and lasts a long time! It comes in a beautiful glass bottle that I love. There is nothing to say bad about Lancôme products in my experiences.
kelly j.
moreno valley , CA
the smell isn’t overwhelming or too strong. it smells great and the smell lasts for a really long time without having to use half of the bottle haha. i bought it in nordstorm and i olán on purchasing again.
Lexi W.
This is a very rich and enticing, strong, long lasting scent. A little goes a long ways. I rather enjoy wearing this perfume. Its also very classy, but says I'm in charge.
Mary K.
Edina , MN
This is my holy grail perfume. I fell in love with the scent years ago and I continue to repurchase it every time I run out. I’ve tried other perfumes but nothing has ever stuck with me enough to replace this perfume. This is my signature scent for sure.
Lena P.
I got this one from Macies a few years and it's a flowery scent, but the fact I still have it after 2-3 years shows that it's not my favorite. It's very feminine and a bit too flowery for me, so it's not something I would wear on a daily basis. Definitely not a disappointing purchase or an unpleasant overwhelming scent.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
My grandma had me purchasing my mom and aunts Christmas presents this past year and she had me pick up this perfume for me aunt. I had never heard or smelled it before but it actually smells pretty good! Its not a very heavy scent and the packaging is super chic. I would recommend this for the more mature crowd.
Amber T.
monroe, MI
Such a classic from lancome, this fragrance always takes me back and i love the scemt so much. It is pricey but lasts a long time. I usually purchase this item at Macys, it is one of my favorite scents! Have went through several bottles and when i run out again i will repurchase.
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
The smell is wonderful, but I do have other favorites. What I do love is that it is long lasting. You'll save on product because you'll not have to reapply it through your the day. It is worth the money and will be a scent I'll use when I'm tired of my favorite brand and fragrance.
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I don't know much about this brand and no one has really recommended it to me. I have only seen it on tv commercials and ads. But if anyone knows anything. Give me a holler! I'm always open to trying new things!
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
I like this perfume but love la vie est belle more! It is a great scent. Really strong and sorta musky to me but I'm a feminine way.. smells good nonetheless. It is a lil pricey to me me but not my fav either
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
It's smells floral or sweet or none of them?
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
I adore this scent but my girlfriends think it's too dated for myself, what's your thoughts?

Walmart