Lancôme Trésor Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Lori S.

BY LANCÔME

Love is a treasure. TRÉSOR alone symbolizes all aspects of the eternal woman. Gentle and radiant, sensual and enveloping, this elegant spray, closest in strength to the parfum form, is perfect to wear anytime day or night. Spray lightly on pulse points.

Notes:

• Top Notes: Bergamot essence, Peach
  • Heart Notes: Heart of Damascena Rose Essence, Violet Flower and Heliotropin, Jasmine Absolute
  • Base Notes: Essence Sandalwood, Milky Musks

TRÉSOR alone symbolizes all aspects of the eternal woman. Gentle and radiant, sensual and enveloping, TRÉSOR is an elegant floriental that gives itself unconditionally, and comes alive in the presence of shared emotions. TRÉSOR is for a woman who expresses her love with serenity and fulfillment, who makes all moments precious.

Bottle:

TRÉSOR Eau de Toilette is captured in our iconic Trésor inverted jewel bottle. The elegant bottle is topped with an iconic diamond-shaped cap. A very feminine, desirable, luxurious light pink fragrance color.

Lexi W.
This is a very rich and enticing, strong, long lasting scent. A little goes a long ways. I rather enjoy wearing this perfume. Its also very classy, but says I'm in charge.
Mary H.
Huntsville
I am hooked on this fragrance.  I get compliments on it every time I wear it.  It's presented in a beautiful bottle.  I found it to be affordable and of a good value.  I recommend this fragrance to all my friends and family members.  I will buy it again and give as a gift.
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville , PA
Smells oh so good. For my birthday my parents always get me lancome perfume and it always smells good I haven't received one that I haven't liked. The smell stays with you all day and it's not strong.
Tammi F.
San Antonio, TX
You can never go wrong with a Fragrance that has dominated for years...Tresor! The name speaks volumes, and the scent is distinctive! Especially the Holiday Gift Set, you get more for your bang with Body Lotion and Powder. Makes a Great Gift!
Alondra G.
Plainfield
Smells really beutiful, you just wanna go out and show off your scent, it's a scent you would want to wear if your going somewhere important and you would want people to think of you as an important person
Lori S.
Hiawassee, GA
This was a gift from my husband several years ago, have purchased sence then , sweet smell, dont use as often anymore, highly priced, lasting scent, beautiful bottle , yes would buy again,
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
This is such a warm, sensual scent that works for every age. Both my mother and I enjoy it. It's very feminine and a little spritz goes a long way. This is a very long lasting fragrance. The bottle is super cute, its like in a diamond shape with a black bow.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I love Lancome because it's a classic, along the lines of Estee Lauder. But I loved this particular scent because it's floral and fruity but still has the elegance that Lancome is known for. It's a beautiful, light scent that is good for any occasion.
Amanda H.
Pasadena, TX
Has been one my of favorite scents for the last 10 years. When I purchased a new bottle this year it didn't seem the same to me. I realize my nose cold have, and probably did, change but even my husband noticed a difference.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I'm not a fan of the original Tresor, but I love Tresor Midnight Rose. You would think it would smell overwhelmingly of roses, which you either love or you don't, but it doesn't. It's sweet and yet slightly musky. It is very strong, though. One squirt is more than enough.Love it.