BY LANCÔME

Love. Romance. Elegance. TRÉSOR is for a woman who understands that time is precious and moments in this fast-paced world are to be treasured. Because love is a treasure, and TRÉSOR evokes that feeling of everlasting love, it makes her as radiant and precious as the fragrance she wears. Share the emotion of everlasting love with Trésor, the fragrance for treasured moments. The elegance of rose, mugent and lilac and the sparkle of peach and apricot blossom are just a few notes that define this luminous fragrance. A delicate and light fragrance with a romantic and smooth touch.

How To USe:

Spray about 20 cm from skin, focusing on the warmest areas of your body: pulse points on the wrists, behind the earlobes or knees to intensify the alluring effect.

Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes: Apricot Blossom, Rose
Heart Notes: Lilac, Iris, Peach
Base Notes: Amber, Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla

Bottle:

Trésor is presented in an inverted crystal pyramid. The bottle is angled with rounded edges, representing the softness of the wearer. The band is black, the color a subtle reminder of the power of love and the woman embracing it. The juice is a golden peach, as radiant as the woman in love who wears it. The elegant bottle is topped with an iconic diamond-shaped cap.

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is a lovely sophisticated perfume. I think it's beautiful! And is very versatile, can be used on older woman, as well as someone in their 20s. It's fragrance notes are apricot blossom and rose; its heart as lilac, iris, and peach; and its base as amber, sandalwood, musk, and vanilla. I really smell the base notes more than anything else. Maybe some peach/apricot too. It's pretty pricey, I think I spent like 70$ on it. Which actually isn't bad for a high end perfume. I am really sensitive to most, and this, if I use it lightly, doesn't seem to give me a headache. Definitely something I save for special occasions, but totally could be a signature every day scent.
Sophia S.
Jacksonville
I have used Lancome Tresor perfume the original since it came out. I love the scent. They came out with Tresor Lumineuse and they used the same bottle as the original Tresor. Big mistake I have found several people buying the Lumineuse by mistake. Its a shame they used they exact same bottle. Because they smell totally different.
Sirena N.
I got this as a deluxe sample with a Lancome order I made and I love it! I'm honestly not a perfume girl but this has got me thinking I need to order the full size! It has a heavier floral scent, not super sweet, which I like because you could wear it into fall. I have gotten quite a few compliments when wearing it!
Damaris G.
Clermont, FL
This is my favorite perfume, Im allergic to so many thing and smells but this I can use it every day and enjoy the smell without having any allergic reaction.Lancôme Trésor Eau De Parfum Spray
Lexi W.
This is a very rich and enticing, strong, long lasting scent. A little goes a long ways. I rather enjoy wearing this perfume. Its also very classy, but says I'm in charge.
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA
I love the way this smells with my body chemistry it makes the notes very fresh and floral. The shape of the bottle is very beautiful I am close to being finished with it and then I’m still probably going g to display the bottle. Lancôme Trésor Eau De Parfum Spray
Noel G.
Tupelo, MS
I really like this scent. I was gifted this, but the person whom gave it to me purchased it from Ulta. The price is a little large, but this is so long lasting. I would definitely recommend it to others. Be careful though, if you're into lighter scents, this might not be for you.
Kourtney B.
Austin, TX
Light and zesty. This is a wonderful summer scent that is fabulous for layering. I've only purchased this perfume once, and it has lasted a Long time. Great value for your money.
Winking M.
Pahrump
Memories, Memories and more Memories.  I use to love this perfume unit they came out with Tresor Nuit.  Night time version of this perfume.  Great fragrance!
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
I bought a couple small bottles of this because I remember when this first came out I loved it. It's definitely not the same smell as I remember. Either my chemistry has changed with it or Lancome changed how they make it. It has the most putrid smell that I can't stand the stench of it. Anyone else having this problem or did I just get a bad batch?
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
Does it have a sweet, floral scent to it or what?
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
WHAT DO U LIKE/ DISLIKE ABOUT LANCOME PERFUMES?
Angelica E.
Does this have a floral scent or more of a musk like scent?
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Aún puedo conseguirlo?? Lo adoro!!
Leslye A.
N Chesterfld, VA
Alguien me puede decir si el olor es a flores?

back