BY LANCÔME

Love. Romance. Elegance. TRÉSOR is for a woman who understands that time is precious and moments in this fast-paced world are to be treasured. Because love is a treasure, and TRÉSOR evokes that feeling of everlasting love, it makes her as radiant and precious as the fragrance she wears. Share the emotion of everlasting love with Trésor, the fragrance for treasured moments. The elegance of rose, mugent and lilac and the sparkle of peach and apricot blossom are just a few notes that define this luminous fragrance. A delicate and light fragrance with a romantic and smooth touch.

How To USe:

Spray about 20 cm from skin, focusing on the warmest areas of your body: pulse points on the wrists, behind the earlobes or knees to intensify the alluring effect.

Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes: Apricot Blossom, Rose
Heart Notes: Lilac, Iris, Peach
Base Notes: Amber, Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla

Bottle:

Trésor is presented in an inverted crystal pyramid. The bottle is angled with rounded edges, representing the softness of the wearer. The band is black, the color a subtle reminder of the power of love and the woman embracing it. The juice is a golden peach, as radiant as the woman in love who wears it. The elegant bottle is topped with an iconic diamond-shaped cap.

Sophia S.
Jacksonville
I have used Lancome Tresor perfume the original since it came out. I love the scent. They came out with Tresor Lumineuse and they used the same bottle as the original Tresor. Big mistake I have found several people buying the Lumineuse by mistake. Its a shame they used they exact same bottle. Because they smell totally different.
Sirena N.
I got this as a deluxe sample with a Lancome order I made and I love it! I'm honestly not a perfume girl but this has got me thinking I need to order the full size! It has a heavier floral scent, not super sweet, which I like because you could wear it into fall. I have gotten quite a few compliments when wearing it!
Damaris G.
Clermont, FL
This is my favorite perfume, Im allergic to so many thing and smells but this I can use it every day and enjoy the smell without having any allergic reaction.Lancôme Trésor Eau De Parfum Spray
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
This is a very rich and enticing, strong, long lasting scent. A little goes a long ways. I rather enjoy wearing this perfume. Its also very classy, but says I'm in charge.
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA
I love the way this smells with my body chemistry it makes the notes very fresh and floral. The shape of the bottle is very beautiful I am close to being finished with it and then I’m still probably going g to display the bottle. Lancôme Trésor Eau De Parfum Spray
Noel G.
Tupelo, MS
I really like this scent. I was gifted this, but the person whom gave it to me purchased it from Ulta. The price is a little large, but this is so long lasting. I would definitely recommend it to others. Be careful though, if you're into lighter scents, this might not be for you.
Winking M.
Pahrump
Memories, Memories and more Memories.  I use to love this perfume unit they came out with Tresor Nuit.  Night time version of this perfume.  Great fragrance!
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
I bought a couple small bottles of this because I remember when this first came out I loved it. It's definitely not the same smell as I remember. Either my chemistry has changed with it or Lancome changed how they make it. It has the most putrid smell that I can't stand the stench of it. Anyone else having this problem or did I just get a bad batch?
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
If you want to feel like a million dollar woman, wear this Tresor perfume by Lancome. It stays on even after washing the clothes you wore with it and the more you perspire, the more the scent comes out like you just sprayed it. One spritz is all you need to last the whole day. Great to use when attending social functions.
Chaya K.
The are scents that are timeless, like Trésor by Lancome. I wore this perfume during my first trip to Israel and every time I smell it, I'm reminded of the beautiful streets of Jerusalem and the wonderful people there. This perfume is one of my favorites. Wear this perfume and make memories.
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
Does it have a sweet, floral scent to it or what?
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Aún puedo conseguirlo?? Lo adoro!!
Angelica E.
Does this have a floral scent or more of a musk like scent?
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
WHAT DO U LIKE/ DISLIKE ABOUT LANCOME PERFUMES?
Leslye A.
N Chesterfld, VA
Alguien me puede decir si el olor es a flores?