BY LANCÔME

Love. Romance. Elegance. TRÉSOR is for a woman who understands that time is precious and moments in this fast-paced world are to be treasured. Because love is a treasure, and TRÉSOR evokes that feeling of everlasting love, it makes her as radiant and precious as the fragrance she wears. Share the emotion of everlasting love with Trésor, the fragrance for treasured moments. The elegance of rose, mugent and lilac and the sparkle of peach and apricot blossom are just a few notes that define this luminous fragrance. A delicate and light fragrance with a romantic and smooth touch.

How To USe:

Spray about 20 cm from skin, focusing on the warmest areas of your body: pulse points on the wrists, behind the earlobes or knees to intensify the alluring effect.

Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes: Apricot Blossom, Rose
Heart Notes: Lilac, Iris, Peach
Base Notes: Amber, Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla

Bottle:

Trésor is presented in an inverted crystal pyramid. The bottle is angled with rounded edges, representing the softness of the wearer. The band is black, the color a subtle reminder of the power of love and the woman embracing it. The juice is a golden peach, as radiant as the woman in love who wears it. The elegant bottle is topped with an iconic diamond-shaped cap.

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is a lovely sophisticated perfume. I think it's beautiful! And is very versatile, can be used on older woman, as well as someone in their 20s. It's fragrance notes are apricot blossom and rose; its heart as lilac, iris, and peach; and its base as amber, sandalwood, musk, and vanilla. I really smell the base notes more than anything else. Maybe some peach/apricot too. It's pretty pricey, I think I spent like 70$ on it. Which actually isn't bad for a high end perfume. I am really sensitive to most, and this, if I use it lightly, doesn't seem to give me a headache. Definitely something I save for special occasions, but totally could be a signature every day scent.
Danielle B.
This is THE scent of my childhood! My mother and her sister both wore this perfume and now that I am in my 30’s and over the whole fruity scents of my 20’s I have fallen in love with this scent all over again. It is strong and feminine and lasts and lasts.
Damaris G.
Minneola
This is my favorite perfume, Im allergic to so many thing and smells but this I can use it every day and enjoy the smell without having any allergic reaction.Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray
Lexi W.
This is a very rich and enticing, strong, long lasting scent. A little goes a long ways. I rather enjoy wearing this perfume. Its also very classy, but says I'm in charge.
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
This is a really nice product, it is a great gift.  It has a warm smell to it without being over powering.  I would wear it but my mother wears it so it reminds me of her now.  Not that that is a bad thing, but I would prefer not to have the same scent as someone I know.
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA
I love the way this smells with my body chemistry it makes the notes very fresh and floral. The shape of the bottle is very beautiful I am close to being finished with it and then I’m still probably going g to display the bottle. Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum Spray
Noel G.
Tupelo, MS
I really like this scent. I was gifted this, but the person whom gave it to me purchased it from Ulta. The price is a little large, but this is so long lasting. I would definitely recommend it to others. Be careful though, if you're into lighter scents, this might not be for you.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Love this! I bought my first bottle in 1992 on a graduation trip in Paris with my mother. It never gets old and it's not replaceable with any other scent. The scent lasts forever and is not lacking in quality. It's a must try
Tammi F.
San Antonio, TX
Timeless and Never ending! This fragrance is very recognizable, but smells slightly different on every person. Doesn't take much, which means as longevity. Always makes a Great Gift, or addition to any collection.
Priscilla R.
La Quinta , CA
I currently bought this and let me tell you ! The smell is so good that it last all day and night! It's light you have a sexy womanly sent. I like this smell over Vera wang. No need for improvement what's so ever!
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville
Aún puedo conseguirlo?? Lo adoro!!
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
WHAT DO U LIKE/ DISLIKE ABOUT LANCOME PERFUMES?
Angelica E.
Does this have a floral scent or more of a musk like scent?
Katelline C.
Elmhurst, IL
Is it too sweet? Can I wear during the day?
Este perfume me encanta una ves un tio lo trajo me encanta ahora se me acabo pero es riquisimo el olor que tiene la fragancia me encanta