BY LANCÔME

This new fragrance brings together the essence of love with a hint of laughter. An exhilarating accord of Apricot Rose and Lilac represents a light and airy interpretation of Tresor, for the lighter side of love. see more...

Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I love Lancome because it's a classic, along the lines of Estee Lauder. But I loved this particular scent because it's floral and fruity but still has the elegance that Lancome is known for. It's a beautiful, light scent that is good for any occasion.
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I hate this perfume. No one should ever wear it. It smells like an old lady who walks into a department store and tries on every perfume in the store. I wish i could ban this perfume in my office. I'm sorry but that's my honest opinion.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
Perfect. Timeless. Delicious. Pleasing. After many years of not using it, I received a sample and I remembered how much I used to love it. Purchasing again.
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
This is one of my favorite scents of all time. It comes to life once it makes contact with my own body's chemistry. The scent is fresh and long lasting.