Lancome TRANSLUCENCE Silky Loose Powder uploaded by Carla H.Lancome TRANSLUCENCE Silky Loose Powder uploaded by Ale P.Lancome TRANSLUCENCE Silky Loose Powder uploaded by Morayma T.
4 colors available

BY LANCÔME

A silky-soft, lightweight translucent powder that leaves skin with a smooth finish. Set, perfect, and extend your makeup wear with this translucent loose powder. Mica and silica particles are perfectly blended to create an ultra-smooth, lightweight texture that lasts all day and delivers a creaseless, flawless finish that softens imperfections, fine lines, and pores. The formula absorbs oil to deliver a naturally matte complexion and all-day shine control while never looking chalky or cakey. This versatile powder can be used alone or to set any your foundation or concealer. It can be applied with a brush for light application or a wet sponge for heavy powder application. It is perfect for baking. see more...

• Is it thick? Does it leave creases on dry skin?2 Answers
  • How heavy is this powder? And does it come in several colors?2 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin?2 Answers
Morayma T.
Morayma T.
Hillsboro, OR
This is amazing powder, it's really soft, blendable, I used to finishing my makeup and prolong wearing all the day.
Janice J.
Janice J.
Review for: 200
I use this powder to set my makeup every time I wear makeup. It looks natural and lasts all day.
Carla H.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Review for: 100
I am in love and obsessed with this Lancôme Translucence Silky Powder I use shade 100 Matte, it applies so easy and what I love about Lancôme is their products product you from sun damage. I use their Teint Idole foundation and use this Powder to set it and my face feels so silky and soft and makes my makeup last all day. I have oily skin and I've noticed I don't have to touch up at all during the day. And I get so many compliments on how great my face looks. I would highly recommend everyone having some of this in their bag!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Really good!

Gives off just enough color to wear alone over moisturiser or to set foundation with.

Personally I love using this on my foundation, it sets to a nice Matte finish and it doesn't crack or feel dry on my face. It's finely milled so it's very comfortable!

I recommend using a sponge to use this powder as a foundation, to use as a setting powder use a nice fluffy brush.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Best loose translucence powder i could find. Well worth the price- always set your foundation with powder! It helps it stay! And this powder is one of my favorite!
Khadra M.
Khadra M.
Seattle, WA
Forget about the new Laura Mercier powder because this is the BEST POWDER for women of color. I can even pack it on and it still looks natural. I love this stuff!
Emily B.
Emily B.
This product is amazing! I have always loved powders, but this is my favorite! It feels super airy on my face and I love that!
Ale P.
Ale P.
Maunaloa , HI
Silky but way too dark !! Im light to medium tone and i bought the 200 ended up being very dark i has to exchange it for the 100 cant wait to try it on
Shweta S.
Shweta S.
Kent, OH
I absolutely love Lancôme. Personally I hade powder on my face but this one is an exception. It feels smooth and blends well.
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Wayne, WV
I love this powder. I am knocking off one star because it smells like powder grandma. If you can stand it than this is a great powder.
Diamond L.
Diamond L.
Columbus, OH
Is it thick? Does it leave creases on dry skin?
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
How heavy is this powder? And does it come in several colors?
Tinker C.
Tinker C.
Tomball, TX
What product would you compare this to?
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Is this good for dry skin?